Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth (Reox, Nire, Saida)

3 posters

Go down

Rebirth (Reox, Nire, Saida) Empty Rebirth (Reox, Nire, Saida)

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 am

Saida finally stopped on the North Side, her vision locking onto thermal signatures, the North Side always was considered the more dangerous side of the island considering it belonged to a relatively corrupt establishment. She glanced at her arm, it was a clean severed but that worked in her favor it would be easy to put back on and just repair. She made sure her grip on Reox was good and then her mechanical joints walked in search of her master.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Rebirth (Reox, Nire, Saida) Empty Re: Rebirth (Reox, Nire, Saida)

Post by Pandar Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Nire was doing farm work, paying off his debts. To the woman who had been giving him a bed a meal and a roof. It was the Friqus HQ, for the most part where all mutants went to hide from the wars. Things had been harder here, since the recent attacks and destruction. The Waitresses were all busy and Nire was as well, making materials from his mind to be used as utensils for both casual and manual labor. He had felt something was a miss, as if one of his connections had just been cut but he could nto place his finger on it. He then walked over to a diner table and took a quick break. He had a cup of hot coffee. He reached to grab it only for the cup to crack. Nire was a very supersticous person.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm

Saida had her usefulness but it was unusual for her to be able to fit into the kind of tasks Nire did, she had found her use in helping Reox while he had tried to study her. She did not appear to Nire in the open, that was not unusual, she called on him in secrecy and she didn't want to advertise Reox's death to bystanders. She jumped down and the entire impact of her landing made the ground seem to tremble but it quickly passed. Even she was not sure how one would present the corpse of their family to another, she was a machine but she wasn't callous. She was stalling having to show Nire his brother. She placed Reox down on the ground in a sheltered place and stood there with the body. No one would be able to see the body unless she stepped aside to show where it was secluded. She showed great care with it, they might not have gotten along the best but she wasn't going to disrespect his remains in death. She didn't know why but she didn't want Nire to just stumble out here and see his brother dead, she felt the need to try to break it to him slowly.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm

'wow...this really sucks...' Reox sighed as he apprared next to Sadia; it seemed he;d turned into a ghost he glanced at her, he wondered if Sadia could see him, he was pretty sure she could 'Hey it's best to get it over with, atleas I'm stil here...sort of'
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Nire was still working, until he walked outside. He had decided that it was time to head back to Chao tower to check up on his family. Unsure of how they were doing in there progress with Sai. He felt a certain surge in his head. As if something were banging on his brain.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Before he could head back a winding sound of compressed air releasing could be heard, as if something was walking up behind him from out of nowhere, a calm stoic tone called out, one that he'd recognize, "Master..."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Reox had followed her and floated over to Nire "Lets see if I can do this" He said; he;d never tried to enter someones body before like Chibi did but he at least wanted to communicate with his brother even if he WAS dead; it was harder than it looked but he managed ti some hoe 'Finally...Wow your minds really messy Nire'" He said inside the others head.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Upon reox entering it made Nire eat himself, it was impossible for nire to be attacked by astral beings, unless he was willing to let them in. He looked around and after hearing his brothers words he said "Well that is what happens when you take the memories of several people you don't know.....or when it is impossible for you to forget anything..I remember my birth to now easily...so it is hard to organize...besides all that I need to keep my brain loose so I can fit more in there. It then dawned on him that his brother was in his head. "How did you get in here......?" He asked curiously He unknowingly pulled Saida inside of himself as well. Unknowing to him that everything she knew he knew tho when he expelled her he would forget.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 pm

"Im here because im DEAD" He said rather bluntly "Sadia brought my body to you and Im a freaking ghost...now I know how chibi feels" He said softly "...I hope shes okay..."
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

She waited for even a response from Nire to her acknowledgement. She could sense something was just amiss but she didn't comprehend the fact it was Reox's astral self clinging to the world. Like Chibi, she assumed he'd moved on.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Nire sighed.....A barricade of memories then came and swarmed around him. A new memory began to form. it was him sitting in the darkness crying. He just knew it was his fault in some way. He did not even wish to face his brother. He did not believe it to be true...He then began pulling memories of reox toward him.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:37 pm

"...brother look I didnt come here to harrass you, I came for your help... Can you revive me? or do you know someone who can?" Reox asked
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am

Nire was crying he felt he should have been there he was far to sad to think clearly....."Who did this to you....." His mind pinged a idea, maybe his brother could inheret the soul of a body that he forced out of a memory. But the thought of this to him meant reox living in a body that could only do one thing. He then grew angry as his mind went from a purple contemplating vibe to a vengeful blood red. "Please...tell me....who did this..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 am

"... Ragna of Psylos" He said softly "Look don't worry about me I'm not going anywhere I still gotta purpose that keeps me bound here, you need to help me fix Saida, find Chibi and gather the last of Savour...Chao tower has fallen without that Savour has no position of power, were nothing more then a gang now" he said "Things are FAR more complicated right now, Ragna is rampaging much like Firen did hes picking off places on Zibyl and destroying them, we need to stop him"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 am

Nire growled his emotions coming to a boil. "Your right....the top priority now is to stop him by what ever means needed." His emotions had gotten the best of him. His arm then began to increase in size as it covered the entire left size of his body. The Darkness half way engulfing him as he stayed in his memory sphere. The memories then shattered, and Saida and Reox were forced to go inside of one of Nire's memories. Nire now on the outside, his blue eye glowing violently blue flame like aura coming from it. He then began to move in a hunting like fashion hungry for souls..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:51 am

The memory the two had been forced inside was a recent one. It was ther confrontation of Nire vs Doxor this was there third encounter where Nire had began to tap into something he normally would not have done. Nire had been throwing memories of a creature from one of his nightmares. He had wanted nothing to do with Doxor and his schemes. All of them supposedly benfiting the world. He was angry, and doxor had been toying with his mind from the very beggining.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:12 pm

( I don't know about Reox but I am totally confused STILL and that is after I have re-read it multiple times. )
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Yeha Im confused too
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Saida glanced at Reox, as if wondering if she could pin this impromptu experience on something he had done. She didn't see how it was possible, he was dead, she had the schematics she had felt when his brain had died and his heartbeat and pulse stopped too, he had died but he was here. The question she had was how SHE was here, how had she been brought here and how to get out of here.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:55 pm

"Wha-" Reox looked around confused; why did Nire send him and Sai here?
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Doc chased after Nire as he raced and panted, a large explosion occured causing nire to fly into the air. He landed on his back and it was nearly broken. Nire then formed a memory of Reox infront of him. This memory then did everything Reox had done in his fight with Elena, that Nire had witnessed earlier. Copying the powers and all. Doxor, avoided this, he then began to make the molecules shake. "You and your brother will reveal your secrets to me....why is it you two of all of the changelings have dormant powers after the blast...it is clear..you and him were hit by direct mutation blast..." He then began to rip Nire to particles his molecules slowly becoming unstable. It was as if dying and comin back just to die again. "Come now tell me the location of the fissure that gave you and your brother the powers you have today..so that I may find the cure...." Darkness then grew over the entire side of Nire's body as a demonic Wing came from his back and smacked Doc away. There were blue markings glowing all over his body. "Now you feel my pain" He then ripped Doc's soul out of his body, and began to drain the astral energies. He flung Doc back into his body and jumped ontop of him, and bit into his neck. Sucking away life force, spirit, memories, & emotions...all of it covered in blood....
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Reox stared at this horrified '...Dormant powers?' He said softly 'No...thats Impossible' He said as he shook his head 'I...No I dont have dormant powers...' He didn't want to accept he was even MORE of a freak than usual; but to know he might have an even BIGGER mutation was disturbing; however when Nire changed he felt sick to his stomach...not he could be like that! NIRE couldn't be like that!

Reox wasnt one for denial but this was one thing he would HAPPILY deny
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down