Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intentions Of Vexus

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Intentions Of Vexus - Page 2 Empty Re: The Intentions Of Vexus

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 pm

"Pretty words are nice little weapons though" Considered Imogen. Yes, pretty words in the right situation can save your life. Pretty words in the right situation can tare an opponent apart from the inside. Pretty words are rough cut diamonds. Imogen was one for the art of make believe and deception after all.

"Really? I would never have guessed" Imogen laughed lightheartedly. Everyone nowadays looked like they had been born in a slum. "I guess the right question then is, should I come with you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Considering I have nothing to loose..."

Around the corner. A shivering shaking mass of nerves.

Oh, what a pleasant surprise. The man who had vouched for freedom against the superior woman of flame throwing buddies. "Hey" She greeted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 pm

"True, pretty words can be painful..." she pulled a bottle of water from her baggy pocket. She opened it up and formed a icy rapier, the bottle as the handle. "But not as much as the direct approach..." she winked.

"I don't know... If you'd like. I'm just kinda bouncing around, looking for a place to crash. It's supposed to rain tonight, and being inside the usual igloo might get me captured." she turned the ice back to water and put it back into the bottle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:43 pm

"I know a better place then" Said Imogen. Should she trust the stranger? Probably not, but she was sick and tired of hiding from everyone. A little reckless friend making wasn't going to kill her, and if it did, well she'd be dead and that would most finally be that. It was better than becoming paranoid and seeing enemies everywhere she went.

"We could go now or later. Whatever you prefer really. It doesn't matter how far we walk or where we are"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Fo shrugged her shoulders. "Meh, whatever's clever. S'not like I got anything better to do, dudette..." she flipped up and began walking on her hands, her tank top rolling dangerously close to her boobs. She flipped back down and pushed it back into place just above her navel.

"I should just staple this thing to my belt. It keeps trying to flash the general public." she looked up as they stood on the city hall steps.

"What to do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Nire had realized they were not with Elena and sighed with reilief, he slowly yet casually walked over to them both..... putting his sword away"Well if that is the truth; There is a place where Mutants are guaranteed not to be bothered by the Gov, as long as you dont mind other mutants being there" He knelt down and looked at them both, "Interested?" His blue eye stood completely still while his yellow one looked at them back and forth, Switching from person to person.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Imogen grinned and applauded Fo's little hand walked display. "Yes it does seem to have that intention" She agreed. "Tricky business..."

She was going to add something else but then out of the blue came Nire. He wasn't looking so shaken, but she saw the sword, she registered the fact that he knew how to use it. "Yeah well I'm interested. Got nothing else to do after all" She began with a shrug, but cut herself off mid sentence. "Who the hell are you, exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Fo cocked her head to one side. "Hm... Some wonky eyes ya got there, dude. Kinda cool..." she flicked a fly from her shoulder.

"A little snappier than I would have put it..." she looked at Imo and smiled. "But seriosuly, who are you?" she laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

"Give me your name and I will give you mine" He flashed back wait...the girls from earlier who messed up my plans.....He shook his head, and simply nodded. "Ehh oh....." He sighed and reached behind his back and grabbed some bandages. He began to wrap his eye up again in hopes of hiding it. It made his hair seem a bit weird, but he preferred it if people did not see the freak in him.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 pm

"Cautious a bit? Well, fair enough" Imogen smiled. Clever quick eyes darted from the bandages to his eye to the way it messed up his hair. Hey, whatever floats your boat mate. "My name is Imogen O'Shea, dubbed Imo by the here present" She gestured to Flo and smiled. Imogen was quite a calm and casual, but there was something about the way she moved that suggested she was just as likely to shake your hand as to slit your throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Fo glared at him. "Well, someone's skeptical..." she shoved her bottle in her pocket.

"I'm Fo. Happy now? Mister cranky knickers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 pm

He smirked, "You may call me Nire, The place I am referring to is deep in the forest area of the Island. The owners are human, but they were evacuated a while back there daughter runs the place she is a mutant. It wont cost us a thing but the journey is a bit much....once you get there, you could stay for the night and then if you wanna stay after that it is a bit of manual labor but no big...." He finished wrapping his eye and then began to work on his arm. "If your lucky we might be able to find a guy to get us off this damn Island...I have only heard of it....but I aim to get the hell out of here as soon as I can"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Fo shrugged and glanced at Imo. "I'm game. Sleeping in the rain isn't fun. I've tried it. S'not pleasant..." she winked, shoving her hands back in her trousers, and glancing back and Nire.

"Nire isn't as much fun as Mr. Cranky Knickers... I kind of like that as a name..." she laughed. She truly was as free spirited as the water she controlled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 pm

"Got this all planned out haven't you Nire" Commented Imogen inspecting her gritty nails. To think that once upon a time they had been clean, with nail polish or some other form of decoration. Those where the days.

"Well, if what you say exists it's worth a shot" She decided, drawing her gaze away. "and if it's a trap of some kind, you'll face the consequences so... all in all. why not? Sounds great. Point me in the right direction..."

A mischievous flash of eyes in Fo's direction. "Mr Cranky Knickers? Has a ring to it, you must admit, and if we go with him, the upside is that we can say it on a daily basis"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:34 pm

Fo laughed loudly. "I think it's just the word 'knickers', you know? Say it slowly, then three times fast." she smiled, pulling her bottle out again, and taking a swig.

"Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum..." she sang scale after clearing her throat and dropping the bottle back in her pants.

"You know, baggy pants really are the way to go. Sooooo roomy..." she plucked the legs to show the excess room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 pm

"Oh yeah?" Imogen tried the suggestion and found herself laughing and tripping over the word towards the last three repetitions. "Yes, I think you're right actually. Knickers is the way to go"

With a carefree smile and a placing of her behind on the ground and her back against the wall, Imogen inspected her acquaintances attire. "Useful too, you could make a tent with all that excess material" Imogen winked. "Keep you outta a spot of trouble every now and then i presume?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Fo laughed. "Hey now, he can wear what he wants... Look at me. I'm dressed like a dude." she then crossed her arms and lifted her chest up.

"But these are very very real, promise." she laughed and dropped her arms. Her tattered belt came undone and her pants started to slip a bit.

"Damn... Stupid useless piece of hemp trash..." she growled as she tied it in a knot, then laughed.

"I swear, you'd think I wanted to walk around naked the way things fall off me..." she pushed her tangled hair back out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:49 pm

Nire's visible eyebrow twitched a bit, "Anyway....we can start on our way now..or...what ever" He scratched his head. "We still have about Three hours before night fall, and the clouds have not gathered to the point yet...so all in all I say we have about Five Six hours tops" He stood up after wrapping his arm, and smiled "Few, feeling much better now" He stretched his arm around to make sure the bandages shaped to his body.
He blushed and smacked himself, trying not to stare at her.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Fo cocked her head to one side again. "You got all that by looking at the clouds? Dang, now that's a talent..." she nudged Imo then stared at the sky for a second before stretching out.

"So, shall we go?"

((I iz changing colors so as not to get confused with Elena later on))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 am

"Control your clothing Fo this guy is going to end up beating himself up" Laughed Imogen before nodding to Fo's proposal. "The sooner the better"

She was not intending to walk of course. With a look of extreme concentration which included biting of her lip and frowning of the eyebrows, Imogen began to trace a shape in the air. At first she just looked crazy but a few seconds after tracing these invisible lines they started to grow volume and shake. It was like dust were concentrating on them and expanding, and it did so quite quickly until one line joined the next and so on and so forth. In the end a large and magestic looking hawk sat peering out at the two others with terrifyingly fierce black eyes.

"Mind if I don't walk?" She asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 am

Fo laughed. "It's not my fault that my body wants to show off though my brain tells it not to." she put her hands on her hips and winked at Nire.

"It's okay. I know I'm sexy." she laughed again, but stopped and stared at the gigantic hawk thing next to Imo.

Fo's jaw dropped. "Uh...." she whined jokingly. "I'm sooooo jealous... To bad I can't swim there..." she pouted, crossing her arms.

Last edited by Fo Qua on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 am

((Imogen aint the bird. The bird is beside imogen. sorry bout the confusion. I wasnt clear enough ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 am

Nire looked at her with a baffled look, "Only if I get a ride too, that would save a lot of time...." He had a slightly jealous expression on his face. His cheeks were stained red, from Fo's tease. "Well we start of with the north side of the city and from there it is a mile walk to the forest and then it shouldn't take long to get into the forest, followed by the Inn it wont be my first visit...so I would have to do a little work after I spend the night.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 am

Fo shrugged. "Work's no big deal. Ain't got any money so, I don't mind working to live. Just as long as I don't have to wear one of those god awful constricting tavern wench looking uniforms. Corsets should only be worn by underwear models." she shivered in disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 am

"You and clothing eh?" Imogen laughed. "Though I agree.. no constricting corsets. Other than that Inn work sound fine"

She frowned and leant against the great beast beside her. "What kinda ride do you have in mind?" She asked, raising an eyebrow in Nire's direction. Possibility was something she could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 am

He gave her a stare. "Well, I just think walkin is a pain in the ass.....If you could provide transportation for all three of us that would be great....." He then observed the hawk and took out a notepad and a pen seemingly out of no where. He began to write down memories for him to use later.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next