Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ribbons

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ribbons - Page 3 Empty Re: Ribbons

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 pm

He closed his eyes, "I wish for a world where everyone got what they wanted without having to give up anything in return...this way...Everyone would have what they want and greed, lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath, envy & pride...all of it..would have no place in this world.." He then looked down at the glowing boy, "this way you could have what you wanted and everyone everywhere could be happy" He then spun in a circle, and leaned in really close to Zehel, he then poked Zehel on the nose, and began to walk around. "You know I have been curious about something...you are sensitive to light no?" He began to somewhat circle Zehel, in a pattern walking back and forth, "I need to know if you are so sensitive were you always like this? or is it you don't remember?"
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 am

Zehel was silent for a long while before he answered Nire's question. "I haven't always been like this." He shifted uncomfortably before continuing, "I was normal, I could go out in the light and not worry about being blinded but..." His voice trailed off and he sat up pulling his knees up to him, "Since I wasn't like others I took to hiding in the darkness. I only traveled on the blackest of nights and stayed in the darkest recesses of places I could get. I noticed that as time went on light was beginning to get unbearable so I stayed in the dark longer and eventually, all forms of light became unbearable. I think now if I go outside I'll be blinded instantly." He chuckled to himself at the thought and the looked at Nire, "Why do you ask?"

His wings stretched and folded back against Zehel's back. Zehel decided to play with his leash, running over his wrist and tugging on it slightly. He shook his head to get his teal hair out of his face, and when he did his tattoos changed to metallic-y red. Zehel stared at it the color change and couldn't figure out why it changed. "Why is Nire so curious about that which Zehel?" He sounded like he was detached from his body. "Aren't you more interested in your perfect world? One where Angel can not exist in." Zehel's acid green eyes narrowed as if he angry at something but it quickly left as he was back to his old self. He looked around before looking Nire and smiling like an idiot, "I don't hate you, I just want to save you."
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:20 am

He smiled, and gave him a slightly embarrassed look, "What do you mean Angel...my perfect world requires you to live in it, otherwise it wouldn't be perfect...." He smiled and knelt down, "the reason why I asked was because my perfect world would involve you not having to hide......you could move freely...." He closed his eyes and layed out, on his back. "A perfect world is a imperfect one....so regardless on your opinion on how it should be.....you belong there weather you like it or not, either way you would belong...." He then smiled...."So what were you like before you went into hiding...did you have friends then..." He held his hand in the air, and swafted it in multiple ways.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 am

"I don't know." Zehel's voice was small and quite, "What little I remember, there was no one. I was my only friend, everyone I encountered was either 'normal' and planned to exterminate me or they were crazy. I just wanted to find someone who could piece together my fragmented memory." He moved closer to Nire and then leaned over him. Zehel stared at him, his wings moved causing a small breeze to form. Zehel only stared at Nire's face before he felt his pale face heating up even in total darkness one could tell what Zehel was feeling. The toxic color his body kept became a small very dim light as a halo like ring appeared above Zehel's head. In all, Zehel was really an angel, but as far as everyone else was concerned he was nothing more than a freak; an abomination. He thought about what Nire had said to him, and wondered what he meant.

Zehel's mind ran over the possible solutions before he gave up on trying to figure it out and just stared at him. "Why is it you want me in this perfect world?" Once again his voice sounded detached and his face was devoid of any emotion, except that he looked like child when he spoke to him. Zehel was an adult yes, but for that instant it looked like Zehel had been younger than what he was. His eyes looked like they were supposed to be crying but weren't, he just stared at him before he leaned in close to Nire. Zehel lifted his hand up and gently touched Nire's face and then he backed away. Zehel finally said something after all the silence built up, "Maybe one day I'll be normal too."

I wonder why people hate us. What did we do to them for them to hate us so much. Even our own kind hate us, but its okay death is swift and quick.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 am

Nire smirked...again and leaned up doing a sit up like motion. "Well you are my friend right, I didn't want to just go and say things but I am a straight forward person so...well...." He blushed, and tried not to feel so nervous about what he was saying..."That moment back there....I liked it...I don't know how you feel exactly but...I guess what I am saying is I wouldn't mind if it were to happen again" He was now completely red, but it was no big cause he figured he could not see his flustered appearance....."and well....lets say I was able to take you to a somewhat perfect world....then well...I would have to bring you a long cause by far, I have never gotten to anyone as close as I have you...your the first person outside of family that I have really connected with....and with my family all gone now....it would be very nice if you stuck around" He fumbled all over his words..., very unsure of how to say it without being awkward. He struggled, he was trying to be straightforward yet at the same time his words were in a thinking mode, as if he was trying to plan the word before he said them.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 am

Zehel didn't know how to react so instead he got very close to Nire and pushed him back over. Zehel looked down at him and grinned, "I guess even I can be wrong." He moved away and then crawled on top of Nire. Zehel smiled down at him with a sly grin and leaned into softly give Nire a ghost like kiss, he just barely touched Nire's lips before he pulled away. Zehel rolled off Nire and sat next to him, "Why am I the first?" he asked as he looked at Nire. Zehel once again looked very innocent, which was a complete one hundred eighty degree turn from how he was just moments ago.

Zehel couldn't stay away long though, he quickly found himself cradling Nire's head in his lap as he stroked his hair. "You're a strong one aren't you? You're very strong, but what is your weakness? You know mine and its a very large disadvantage." Zehel's hand moved from Nire's head to his shoulders and then down to his chest were they began to trace everything on him. He made a soft bird like sound that sounded like a purr from his throat as he grinned at Nire. Zehel did like him and was happy he has someone to talk finally. Being alone was always one thing Zehel hated. He knew it wouldn't be so bad if he could recall on some memories but he had none so what was he to do? He had been acting out on anyone that happened to come to him for help, most were disgusted by his actions and would push him off. Others would get so scared that they would run away and never come back to Zehel for help. Zehel liked that Nire was still here, it gave him hope that maybe he could be of use to world.

While he sat there he realized that this was the first time in a long time that he had been in direct contact with another mutant and he wasn't even fighting him. Zehel liked that he could touch him without fear and that he felt so safe knowing Nire was there. Sure it was a little early to be feeling these things but Zehel was different, he had had nobody for so long that he was amazed he knew what to do. it feels good to know I'm needed...and wanted. he thought as he stared down at Nire, a small smile crpet it's way on the Angel's face and stayed there.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Nire tried his best to observe Zehel's facial reactions. He would infrequently play with his hands to avoid the glowing eyes that stared down into his soul. He then looked back up, only to see Zehel leaning in for a kiss. Closing his eyes he smiled as he came down on him and it filled him with enthrallment. He smirked and closed his eyes, "Well I never really new anyone outside family. I lived a sheltered life, I was always being eclipsed by my brother, and when I was juvenile I would always cause trouble for my parents after my brother left....They forced me to stay inside to stay out of trouble...so I never formed normal relationships..." Nire really enjoyed Zehel's personality, the way he was made him feel as if everything in the world was as it should be.

Nire smirked as he felt, zehel gentle caress, he slightly shivered and let out a breath. "Well I really do not know my weaknesses unless someone were to point them out, and then even after they were pointed I would forget....but I am sure you have seen a few of mine already anyway..." He stood still, as everywhere zehel touched left a temperature marks, those particular area's were relinquished warmer then the others.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:22 pm

His smile widened but soon disappeared. Zehel's hands stopped and he felt saddened, he didn't understand why. Zehel didn't speak instead he let one hand travel to Nire's hair and he gently began to stroke it, the other hand lay on Nire's chest unmoving and slowly grow growing cold from lack of movement. "Anyone would...chose that." his whispered as his toxic gaze bore a hole in the ground. Zehel didn't realize it but he had stopped moving his hand and he was now looking up at the dark ceiling, feathers fell from somewhere in the dark landing around them. These feathers weren't white like Zehel's they were various shades of gray and black, flapping of wings cried out and then silence was left. "Lets build heaven." His voice was soft and light as he seemed to regain life once again.

"I want...to make your world real." he smiled down at Nire "I'll follow you to heaven." Zehel knew he would never see the sun but as far as Zehel was concerned he had already seen the sun and he had caught it. Nire was his, and Zehel didn't want to lose him. Zehel's acidic green eyes had a soft glow to them, much different from the hard glow they normally had. His smile stayed on his face for a little bit longer before it disappeared and he slowly got up and stood there. His wings were open and he made a cawing sound, there was silence before his call was answered with a thousand others. Soon the loud noise of wings filled the area and Zehel smiled as he looked over at Nire, "They want to help you with your perfect world dream." Zehel laughed softly and looked back up at the ceiling. The birds kept cawing and chirping and letting their voices be heard, all of them had beautiful voices and Zehel smiled at that.

"So, can we help?"
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

He had his eyes closed for the majority of it. He simply listened and he could not take the grin of his face. Nire let out a chuckle, and rolled over on his stomach. Moving his hair from his face he lifted his face up to hear all of the sounds. "Of course, we could all make a better place for everyone" He opened his eyes to see the cute boy in front of him. His glow vibrant, he walked up to him and gently held his waste. He held him as if he were very delicate, he held him there for a moment before letting his hand wander and stroke the third wing. It after all was pretty much his favorite.
He kissed Zehel's forehead, and he traced over Zehel's spine with his hands.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:02 am

Zehel's breathing hitched at the sudden touch but then mellowed out and he made happy bird like noises. "I'm glad." He held on to Nire and Zehel didn't want to move or let go. His two normal wings twitched at the attention that the useless one was getting. Zehel's third wing gently twitched at the stroking but liked it, it began to heat up and its feathers became softer. The other two wings folded down next to Zehel's arms and stayed there, they understood that since neither Zehel or his third wing were normal, that they really needed someone to show them they were normal in a way. Zehel's face lit up to a bright red color when he felt Nire kiss his forehead. He knew he must have looked like a school girl with the way his pale face failed to hide his ever growing red face.

Shaking his head Zehel's hair fell over his face and covered half of it. He looked at Nire and then looked down, he was at a loss of what to do next. Zehel let go of him and pulled away, he stared at Nire and then tilted his head to the side. He grinned a very cunning grin before he flew towards the ceiling, Zehel disappeared into the dark and he was silent, his wings made sound as he hovered up in the air above Nire. Soon though Zehel dove back down and he picked up Nire, he held on to him and flew up as high as the building would let him, "I want to be able to go outside and see the city, but I'm afraid I'll be attacked." He said as he rolled over and lay on his back, granted he should have fallen but that's when his third wing came in handy. Zehel, looked off to the side, his grip still tight on Nire. "I want to be able to go with you, but I'm only a big hindrance to you."

I'll never leave you...I can only hope you do the same for me.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:33 am

Nire was at a loss at first wondering where Zehel had run off to, only to be scooped up he was a little shocked at first but he then smiled. "Ahh umm...well...the city is full of lights and flames.....It would be hard for you to see anything there....and I dont want you to suffer...though if you could close your eyes as we travel I could give you my memory of being there, so in a way...I could be your eyes during our trips...." He smiled at the thought, he gathered slightly playful memories in his head the thought of taking Zehel to some of the funnest places crossed his mind. Some of them more impure then fun.
His eyes traveled around as the thought of him having wings made him smile.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:59 am

Zehel rolled back over and slowly descended back down to the ground and he put Nire down then he stepped to the ground. Zehel looked at him and blinked, "I want to make my own memories." He looked to the side and softly added, "Since I have none." He shook his head and laughed nervously. "Ah, just forget I said anything. I know it's impossible for me to go anywhere near light. So I guess I'll just stay in the darkness and watch the city from below." Zehel smiled and spun around. He moved his wings around before he looked over at Nire and couldn't help but smile, he moved closer to him and hugged him. Zehel nuzzled him before he softly placed a kiss on his neck and pulled away, "So," he began looking Nire over, "When can we start building Heaven?" Zehel looked at him with curious eyes and a bright smile.

Stop it. Zehel couldn't stand himself. Stop acting like everything is fine. His wings twitched and began to feel restless. You know your breaking. Stop acting like your fine. His feathers fluffed up and some fell off, but they would be replaced with another set. Just let him in. Let him help you. Lower your walls and let him fix you. Don't chase him away. LOVE him. Zehel only blocked out his mental screaming. He knew he had clipped his own wings a long time ago when he fled to hide in the darkness. The darkness was his cage, and now it was all he was. He could no longer be seen in the light, he could only be kept in the dark, sometimes Zehel really did wish he was blind but other times he wished he could see the sun again. Standing there Zehel moved in a circle around Nire, he was like a child that grew restless when it was bored, but Zehel was far from bored he was thinking and screaming at himself for being stupid. Zehel only buried the thoughts and screams under artificial memories he had created himself to give him some form of hope that one day they could be real.

I want to remember all the people that are important to me...but how?
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:47 am

Nire smirked, "well I know a few places we could go at night if you want...they are called dark parties...basically you go to food places or other places and they are pitch dark some people find it fun and it is somewhere we could go....or you could simply have memories using your other senses, I am sure you could go out during the day...maybe go walking through the park...I can take you anywhere you want, and maybe as time goes by...you could see again..or even better I could go get you some sun shades...if that would work" He was slightly flustered from his rambling he wanted nothing more right now but to give Zehel everything he wanted.

Nire thought about what he had asked him. "The first step to getting a perfect world is to get people who agree with our cause...we already have several birds...so the first thing that comes to my mind is to sent the birds all out with messages on there legs and handing them out to those want get away from it all....almost like making a shelter for mutants who have no home..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Zehel smiled but it was a sad one, "It's ok. Seeing the sun is over rated anyway. Don't worry about me I'll be fine and besides I don't know how my family would take to having messages tied to their feet." He said as he looked up at darkness but he was really looking at the birds. His wings twitched and he moved closer to Nire, Zehel's body felt like water as he moved. Every step he took was languid and soft, he put his arms around Nire and held on to him, "I don't want to forget." He nuzzled him and then pulled away. Zehel fell back into the darkness and all that was heard were the flapping of wings.

The birds flew into the windows and tore down the planks and boards as sun light poured in to the room. It was blinding at first but written on the walls were words and dates and numbers that didn't make sense but in the chaos of it all, it all followed a pattern. The words followed the dates the dates followed the numbers, everything was there. It was all spelled out written in Zehel's handing writing, but one phrase was repeated over and over again, "Never Forget." As the birds each landed on beams and catwalks, they looked down at Nire with statue like eyes. Each bird had a deformity of its own, some looked as though they had been killed and were rotting off their very bones others looked as if they were products of demonic nightmares. Eyes the color of night and wings the color of the black rainbow, they all cawed and bowed before Nire in a way that showed they would do as he asked.

Zehel was locked in his room and curled up on his bed. His skin was burning and was an intense green, he stumbled over to his desk and tore open a drawer he pulled out a pen and feverishly wrote something down before falling over on his side and curling up in the fetal position. He stayed that way for a while before stepping out of his room and walking out to where the sun was, where his birds were, where he kept a journal of everything on the walls, where Nire was. Zehel's eyes were empty and he looked like he wasn't there, he was a ghost and the closer he got to the main room the more he looked like a dead man.

"Nobody exists." he kept saying over and over again.
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 am

Nire smiled and held Zehel, after he broke away, as the sun began to shine through Nire shield his eyes for a moment. Sitting in the dark for so long had taken a toll. He then looked around, to see the words on the walls. "What is it you want to remember...." He then looked up to see the birds, he was not disturbed, he had seen this before, when he learned Zehel's name. He was just at a loss on what it might have been.

Nire then turned his attention to where Zehel ran off to. He just stood there and stared for a moment. He was worried Zehel might not come back. "Angel...." He was worried he might have ended up offending him with such a quick leave. He sat there and waited, he eventually passed out from exhaustion. He did not hear Zehel when he came back, he was to tired to know what everything meant. He was dreaming.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zehel Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:46 am

Zehel stood there, his face frozen in an unemotional glare. He looked from bird to bird and although his eyes were now bleeding and he was in immense pain he could not feel it. Spreading his wings he was lifted off the ground, the pen still in hand as he latched to the ceiling and scribbled a series of numbers and mindless words. When he was done he fell back to the ground and landed softly on his feet as his empty gaze landed on Nire a broken weird smile broke across his face. Zehel looked at his pen and then at Nire, he gently took the boy's arm in his and then softly wrote a note to him. Zehel let his arm fall lifelessly back to the ground and the looking at his malformed family he nodded and stood. Zehel looked at the boy and then, in a roar of wings all of the malformed bids were gone and only dark gradient feather crashed down around them. Zehel stood there for another moment before he too left, his white feathers stood out stark against the multitudes of blacks and grays that littered the ground. I'm sorry.

Zehel's note that he left on Nire's Arm read:

"Nire,

9 4151420 81205 251521 161251195 2114451819101144 208120 913 2018259147 2015 185135132518 1325 1611920 9 4151420 2311420 2015 615187520 251521 9 1215225 251521. Never Forget Nobody Exists."

Angel."

Essentially his note was nothing more than s series of numbers and it made no sense unless you could understand why it was written like this. All the writing all over that building was a cryptic message that could not be cracked and the only one who could crack it, doesn't even remember how to. Zehel's strange writings could be the only way to know what his past meant and why he can't remember it. The wind blew softly, stirring up the feathers and causing them to stick to the walls covering up the writings and the mindless dribble but the note on Nire's arm was left alone. Tiny droplets of blood formed a tiny bloody heart next to Nire, it was in a way creepy but also very saddening his only present to someone who bothered to care about him.

Last edited by Zehel on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed mistakes...I think...>.>)
Zehel
Zehel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum