Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

+2
Ami
Reox War
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:18 pm

"It wasn't your fault....they were the ones who were so mean.....and you didn't just let them."

She remembered for a while they had stood their ground and once she was separated from Sloane she hadn't stood a chance herself. It had been a sudden place on the spot she'd placed Sloane in, he'd gotten targeted only because he had been acting as her host, and when he'd fought on her behalf that had drug him into a conflict that wasn't his own. He and Reox both could feel like it was there failure, she knew a lot of the feelings that echoed over them even if a host tried to hide it but she couldn't blame them for any of it and she didn't want to, she could only try to make them feel better but she often did badly at it.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gathering (ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO JOIN CHAOS SAVIOUR OR ARE A MEMBER COME HERE)

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Sloane snarled.
If I had just been stronger. If I hadn't been the weakest rank of mutant... You wouldn't have been captured.
His claws bit into his palm, drawing blood. It dripped silently to the floor and he didn't even notice.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Chibi gently uncoiled his clawed hands and smoothed them out carefully, exercising her influence over his body pretty much out of concern, "Please don't do that. . .I feel it too you know, I feel it through you."

She knew he might not stop if it was to keep him from mutilating himself, she knew he didn't always value his appearance or state of being based on how he looked or felt or suffered. She knew he cared a bit if she added her own self into the mix, then she could get him to stop doing it to himself. She sighed, "I was useless all over again, I don't know why he keeps me around. I am not useful, I don't even have a rank yet."

It was true, there were ASSUMPTIONS as to where Chibi's power as a mutant belonged but never had it been confirmed and now that would be put back quite a bit with recovery.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Sloane shook his head.
You aren't useless. You kept him from stopping me. I couldn't have done it with out you.
He looked down at his bleeding hand.
I'm Sorry.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:02 am

"Please don't be upset anymore, we're home and safe, this is your home now too and I'm your friend. Things will be good now....and we'll be able to get better and stronger and even have fun and play together sometimes."

She had a simplistic wishful mind but she really wanted it to be true, this wasn't to make him feel better, she really meant it all.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:29 am

Rebecca felt as if she should stay quiet. She looked down at her feet as she thought to herself in the whole matter. She felt like she wasn't suppose to be here but indeed she was, atleast thats what she thought.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:40 am

Sloane stared down at his hand. A sudden shadow passed over his eyes.
Chibi... Could you possibly... I mean... I was wondering if you could help me...
He suddenly snarled, curling his hand into a fist, completely disgusted with himself.
Never mind. It was stupid.
He hated that not knowing his past bugged him so much but it kept eating away at him...
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 am

She curled onto of his head with her ghostly form looking down into his cat like eyes, "Help you with what?"

She asked regardless what he needed or wanted.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 am

He looked up at her, then his yellow eyes dropped to the ground.
"My past. I can't remember anything before the Colosseum. Its just... fuzzy. Like a television with not-so-good reception. I can sometimes catch passing thoughts but I don't get it. Its in fragments. but it is there. Some where. I just can't... get it."
A sudden memory flashed across his mind. There was nothing vision-wise, but the sound of something soft hitting the ground and the sudden spike of excitement were clear as day.
"See. I just... Don't understand. Could you Chibi? Somehow figure out my past for me? Its one of the only things that... brings me down... not knowing my past, you know? I hate it. More than anything. Its right there and I can't reach it..."
Sloane frowned. Was he rambling?
As he spoke, he had pulled at the cloth of his pants where another hole was starting to form.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:40 pm

"I could try......to be honest, I don't know my past too well anymore either, like it was there but it just isn't anymore. I was looking for details of it when I met you to be honest, to find the missing pieces of my own past."

She'd help him if she could but she wasn't sure how to help him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Sloane nodded and leaned his head against the wall, closing his eyes. He relaxed as well as he could so Chibi could attempt to read his fractured memory.
He needed to know who he was before the quake.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am

"What's the thing you feel the strongest? Like what is the closest thing you remember, if we follow it we could follow it back and unravel the whole thing.......maybe," she frowned as if unsure if that was sound LOGIC but it sounded like it made sense and it did in her head so maybe it would work.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Sloane nodded. "I think.... It was an alley. I was sleeping in between two trashcans. Then... Some.. Some people came. And grabbed me. They threw me in the back of a truck with.. with a bunch of other animals." He shook his head. "Then the quake hit. I think we were in the part of town where it hit the hardest. It tipped the van and the force of it knocked me out."
Sloane sighed looking down at his hand. "When I woke up, I was in a cage and I was like this."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum