Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another look

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another look Empty Another look

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:57 am

Merill stood at the edge of the huge hole left in the ground from where the Colosseum had been by the dungeon. He didn't want this back... no... he wanted it back, he wanted it back very much but he didn't need it. Ragna had given him somewhere to stay at the City Hall and he was grateful to that, of course. It was hard to leave this place now though. This place was where he'd been for his entire time on this island, Psylos was all he had left now and frankly, to him that wasn't much.

He looked around the rubble briefly before taking a seat at the edge of the hole. He still had no idea who had done this, whether it had been Reox or that other one from P!nk that he'd evacuated the audience for. Sitting cross legged, he folded his arms and rested his elbows on his knees.
"Why am I even here..." He murmured shaking his head and pressing his lips together. It was too depressing to be here so why had he even bothered to come back? Even so, he didn't want to get up. He would have liked to think it was because he was tired from the walk and didn't want to keep moving again just yet. While that might have been true, he knew it was a bit more than that.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Another look Empty Re: Another look

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:10 am

She floated and hovered over the carnage, the South Side of the island that the ruins of the Colosseum was on was considered to her to be a safe place, where she could roam a bit knowing that for the most part she'd be safe. Very little evaded Reox's notice in concern to his territory or her anymore to that matter, Reox always protected her. She glanced down at her astral foot, it was back but a stub was left where she was missing a hand still. She suddenly looking over the rocky remains in front of her eyes, over them was someone. At first the familiarity didn't click but she realized he was the one that she'd encountered in the Ancient Zone while looking for treasure with Reox.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 am

Merill was staring rather blankly across the caved in ruins, though, he focused as something white caught his attention in the corner of his eye. He stood up quickly, brushing off his coat where he'd been sitting and looking around. There didn't seem to be anyone else there aside from the one. He frowned a little, tilting his head to the side as he looked across at her, she wasn't from P!nk... she was from the Saviors... and she'd been with Reox in the ruins that time. He folded his arms and sighed softly, she quite obviously hadn't liked them the last time they met.

There weren't many solid places to walk but many of the walls from the dungeon still existed and they were thick enough for Merill to walk along. He sat down on the edge again and carefully slid down onto one, walking along it, turning onto different ones when he had to, and walking towards where Chibi was. he kept his hands at his sides for the most part but used them for balance now and then.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 am

She suddenly saw some of the rubble stir and fall down on the ground, finally a tiny pebble stopped about a foot from her and she glanced up to see the other walking towards her. She took a wary stance but she didn't run away from the likes of him though maybe it was her first reaction after her capture and what the Doctor did to her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 am

Merill slowed and she took a more defensive stance and folded his arms. "I'm going to attack you." He muttered, coming to a stop. He wasn't far from her now so he just sat down on the edge of the wall. "Besides, it's not like I have any weapons with me... Even if I did I don't have any reason to." He didn't succeed in keeping his voice from sounding miserable, not that he'd really been trying.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 am

She swallowed, "Some people don't need weapons to hurt you.....," but she loosened up a little he really DIDN'T look like he was going to move anywhere near her let alone attack her if he could.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:51 am

Merill closed his eyes for a moment as she spoke before looking up at her, sighing softly as she relaxed. "Yea... I could hurt you without a weapon... you already saw it hurts me too." He said looking away, back down into the rubble below him. He kind of wondered just how bad it would be if he fell.

He looked back up and her, frowning a little
"What are you here? Doesn't this place belong to P!nk now?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He narrowed his eyes a little. "Where's Reox?"
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:00 am

She crossed her arms and frowned, tilting her head, "NO, YOU'RE WRONG!! This is Reox's territory and Elena is going down cause my Daddy will wipe the floor with her, just you wait!!"

Her eyes seemed to burn with a menace of conviction at that, truly believing everything she was saying was as good as a foregone fate, "Like I would tell the enemy......."

She protected her own, and she considered Reox her family so she protected him with what was left of her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 am

Merill jumped a little when she raised her voice and gave her a weird look. "He does?... Ragna said she had it now... Doesn't matter, I don't need it anymore." He murmured looking ahead at the ruins. "I'd rather Elena didn't have it, she already has everything else I worked for." He murmured.

He looked back at her with a vaguely confused expression, though, somewhere in his mind he'd been somewhat expecting a response like that.
"It's not like we're planning anything, I wouldn't ask you so openly if it really mattered. I was only wondering since you were with him last time." He said, smiling a little at the fact she'd referred to Reox as her 'Daddy'.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 am

"Why did you even want this place? Its horrible."

She never knew it firsthand but she knew someone who had spent YEARS here and loathed it to its very core.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Merill chuckled softly at her comment on the Colosseum, moving his hand up to hold the locket around his neck. "You have your idea of fun, I have mine." He said, crossing his legs and leaning back. He held himself up with one hand behind him while the other still held the gold locket. "I would never have had any intention of leaving it if not for this. It was only home since I'd left the mainland, not to mention having it kept my reputation at height it would have been if I was still there... Maybe higher. Though, now that it's gone all I have is Psylos... not much." He muttered.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 pm

"Well its better like this in my opinion," she couldn't have known that Reox's outrage here had been caused by an issue concerning her, where his anger at a particular person was so great he went out of control because of something that had been done for her, "Daddy never gave this place much bother......."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

He sighed and let his hand slip away from the circular piece of metal and into his lap. "Yes, I know a lot of mutants would. A lot want it back though, maybe almost as many. I don't have any intention of fighting for it though, people came because there was a prize and that's what interested them. They wanted to see who would win it, they found that intriguing." He looked down into the rubble. "The prize is lost now though. No one had ever won it before anyways, no one had ever gotten past the guards... No one ever had because I didn't want them to. Maybe it's better that this place was destroyed along with those blue prints, I really thought Reox would have been able to get them." He said with a slight smile.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well I don't see any of them or you bothering to reconstruct it so I guess it isn't that important, like the prisoners would care to see its return at all."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Merill frowned a little. "The Colosseum was a place for gambling and what not. They knew it was bad to begin with and maybe that's what made them want to see more of it, now that it's gone they'll miss it but it was only a phase... a short obsession. There may be a few who will strongly believe that it should come back but alone they won't step forwards." He said looking up again. "Besides, this land no longer belongs to me. I don't have anywhere to rebuild it."
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm

"Why don't you just leave the Psylos, you said they aren't much to you and you don't want to build this again anyways, besides Elena's no friend of ours....."

Chibi's childish logic had a habit of sticking out like a sore thumb but being RIGHT most of the time too.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Merill looked up at her for a moment. "Leave Psylos? Heh... You want me to join Saviors?" He laughed lightly and stood up again. "None of you really strive towards what I want, but getting back to the main land would be a good step towards it. Once I'm there I may take my leave." He said putting his hands behind his back.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:55 pm

"Well has Psylos really given you what you want in your membership with them? I don't see them leaving the island, there actually making a foothold, how is that leaving it?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Merill looked at her and sighed. "I don't wish to take much part in it as a member, I only as that they share with me what they think to be very important or anything that may affect me." He said looking back across the wall he'd come along. "That's true, but these things don't happen over night and frankly I don't think Ragna will leave the island alone even after we're on the mainland."
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm

"He don't look like he is going to the mainland at all.........," she said finally standing up and her astral form began to balance herself as though practicing her balance.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Merill narrowed his eyes and looked down at his boots. Their normally shinney leather surface was dulled by a coating of dust from walking around here. "Neither does anyone else." He said softly, pressing his lips together. "They say they're going to, so that's the best offer I have here." He shrugged.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 pm

"What are you going to do if they won't?" She glanced over her small shoulder at him, as her eyes peered softly over at him with their azure depths.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Merill looked down at the ruins below again, it was deep and the crumbled ceiling and walls stuck out awkwardly. If he fell he'd probably be falling to his death, or at least break every bone in is body on the way down. He smiled a little, not looking up as he spoke. "Well, I'd have to think of that when I knew whether or not that was true" He said.

Thoughts of suicide. These hadn't been the first, so many times before had he wanted to destroy this infected body and finally leave this place, even if the only place after it was oblivion. Many times he'd thought that would have been better.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:31 pm

"Do you trust your allies? I trust Daddy......"

It was OBVIOUS she'd trusted Reox possibly from the very beginning and it never went away even if was foolish on her part to just trust easy.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Merill looked at her and thought for a moment. "No, not really." He said softly. He tried to trust them, he really did want to in fact, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to trust any of them. The only people he really trusted were a few of the guards at the Colosseum, like the few that stood as body guards for him and Castel. No one really in Psylos though.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum