Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another look

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another look - Page 3 Empty Re: Another look

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Merill sighed rather irritably. He didn't want to be here anymore, if he could get over those walls he would have left. Most people his age weren't this short... "You're right, I don't want your help." He paused. "And less do I want your pity." He added.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 pm

"That's a pity...in another life maybe we would have been friends" He said softly before he wrapped his arms around Rill "Keep still" He said before he jumped into the air, the wind propelling him to fly above the ruins of the colosseum he landed outside knowing CHibi would follow and he let Rill go "Just because you dont want or ask for help...doesn't mean your not gonna get it anyway"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Merill narrowed his eyes. "In another life, hopefully would have never conversed with mutants." He muttered turning away. He doubted that, he didn't even have friends in this life so he didn't see what might have been different.

He jumped a little as Reox put his arm around him.
"What are you do-" He couldn't even find his voice to protest as he clung to Reox, feeling his stomach drop. It was exactly this that he avoided any kind of vehicles, this kind of thing that made him feel sick.

Merill remained put for a few moments, a little stunned from the sudden motion. He was glad that his stomach settled rather quickly and relaxed noticably, glacing at Reox and quickly letting go of him.
"I didn't need help." He muttered, a little flustered. Unable to accepted his help with about any grace what so ever.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

"You can't help what you are Rill...do you really think any of us wanted to be mutants? DO you think we asked for this curse?" He shook his head softly "No one asked or wanted this...no one but I'll find a way to wipe out every mutant, be it though force or through a cure...because I hate what I am just as much as you" he said before he started walking off.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:16 am

Merill turned away. He didn't want to listen to Reox had to say, he didn't want to listen in case he actually started wanting to hear it. He walked in the other direction, not really caring if it was the way he'd come or not. He was ready to leave this place, especially with them there.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:13 pm

She glanced between Reox and Cresill and finally predictably went off to go back to her HOME, she had tried to talk Rill into leaving for something that would be more fulfilling and true to his desires, wishes, heart, whatever he wanted to call it. That is what she had done in following, stalking, and for all purposes HAUNTING Reox.

She hovered up and finally clambered up onto Reox's back, it had been a rare miracle at all she'd gone and separated from Reox's conscience. It was probably something he felt and was confused about though, anymore she rarely left to be alone on her own. Like she was terrified that ever time she wandered off she'd get what happened to her last time to happen again and again in a vicious cycle. She though about what Reox said and it reminded her the reason she had been fitting into the fold of Savior was because she despised her own mutation cause it destroyed her living her life through, "I talked to him. . . but he don't listen very good. Chibi is sorry for leaving again. . ."

Whenever she did leave, she always told herself it wouldn't be far or she wouldn't be gone long enough to make him worry or chase after her but she always lost track of time and Reox would always end up having to backtrack for her, made her feel like she did something bad, "I did find out something useful though. . .the one like me is called Eve. I guess they gave her a weird name cause they didn't know mine."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Reox smield at that "at least you tried" Reox said with a faint smile befor ehe bliendk "Eve huh? What an ironic name" He said simply as he walked "It's okay, Im jsut glad your safe"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:03 pm

"What's ironic?"

It was a big word for her and she made sure to ask before she'd forget. Her head was tilted cutely at an angle as she peered over his shoulder to look at his face from the side from where she was hanging on his back.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 pm

"Irony is the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning" He said with a chuckle.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

She smiled, she didn't get it but she was okay with that for now, at least Reox wasn't upset she'd left, "Are we going to go home now?"

She sounded like she had been impatient to, like she'd been bored with all the WORK STUFF Reox had to do, for her it was often about having fun and trying to play.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Reox nodded at that "Yeah...I found a new board game for us to play if you want" He said with a wry grin.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 pm

"What is it?!"

She looked and sounded eager as if she was trying to poke her head around to see if he had it on him for her to sea from her vantage point where she was hanging around.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Mouse trap" He said with a grin.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 pm

"A mouse trap is a board game?"

She looked confused and what she worded was EXACTLY what she though the game was.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum