Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mall rats

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mall rats - Page 4 Empty Re: Mall rats

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:55 am

"Well I just want to know... why is it that you decided to create Savior? Not to be rude but besides blowing things to shreds you dont seem like one to go out to be the hero." Shiloh asked. He knew he said something that could have been misconstrued as something rude but he was just a curious boy
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:53 am

"..." Reox was silent for a long while "...Because someone had to" He said simply "Because here there's no law, there no justice there's no penance...there's just chaos and madness...someone had to be the so-called hero in all this shit" Reox said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:03 am

Shiloh listened to the male as he floated on by. "I suppose in regular logical terms that is comprehensible. However why would you choose yourself to become the martyr or a hero in all of this? I suppose however if perhaps underneath all of you're gruff attitude you're just like the rest of us and you care about this God forsaken island" he said lightly. When the male began to think he always seemed to have his vocabulary expand exponentially.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:13 am

Reox gave a slight laugh at that "I couldn't give a shit about this rock" He said softly "My afflictions are with and are about the PEOPLE" He said simply.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 am

Shiloh smiled when Reox laughed. "Yay! Mr Reox does have a soul!" he said happily as he laughed and listened to him speak. "The people? I understand I think. Tell me more about Savior and what it does" he asked
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:41 am

"There are innocent people trapped her because they have a mutation. They have no choice but to live along side murders and the insane, every day is a fight for survival and for what?, there is not hope here, expect for us...I'll save this island...even if it means I'm hated by it"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:13 pm

[]There. You guys are officially edited. Smile By the way, Savoirs is capitalized.[]
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Shiloh nodded towards Reox lightly as he spoke. He was truly a noble character whether he liked it or not and Shale thought that was really cool. Although the older male wasn't older by much, he couldn't help but look up to him. He floated by Reox's side and smiled. "Then I'll be hated right beside him" he told him with a bright smile.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 am

Reox smirked a little "Fair enough" He said with a slight shrug. "Be hated with me" Reox kept everyone at arms length but they were pretty loyal. Even so, Reox refused to risk himself by making close bonds with anyone.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Shiloh nodded brightly at Reox. "Yessir. Mr Reox, sir!" he said brightly. "So do ya think that we're going to encounter any more mutants in here today???" he asked.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:14 pm

The mall was nearly silent as Sloane walked past the abandoned store fronts. He paused. He could hear another mutant trying to sneak up behind him. He continued walking, a bit slower this time, shortening his long strides. As soon as the other was closer, Sloane spun. Before his opponent could react, he pounce, biting into the Epsilon's shoulder. He crouched on his chest, pinning the struggling mutant t the ground. Releasing his shoulder, Sloane put a single claw to the other's neck. "You disgust me." he hissed before drawing the claw across the Epsilon's neck and ending its pitiful life. He stood and wiped his finger off. He hated mutants.
Continuing on, he came across a body. It was fresh. He crouched next to it to inspect the punchture wounds that ran verticly along the body's chest. They appeared to be from large spikes.
Sloane stood, his ears twitching. He listened hard for some voices and was rewarded.
There were two people upstairs. No. Three. Two of them were talking while the other remained silent.
Silently, Sloane crept towards the stairs, his tail twitching behind him.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm

"Something behind us." Devkans said answering shiloh's question, then the turned to face the aproching mutant.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:28 pm

Sloane stood in the middle of the floor, watching them when one turned to look at him. At that moment, thier smell drifted towards him. He hissed The one looking at him had killed the first body he had found. The other one, the leader, had killed dozens more. Sloane licked a bit of blood from his lip, his yellow cat-like eyes focused on the one man who was watching him.

[]X[]
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Reox paused; he heard it to "Looks like theres someone ehre who wants to play" He said softly as he s;lid out his daggers "Whoever you are, you better come out"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Sloane spread his arms out at his side. "I'm right here, mutant. Or does the virus cloud your vision, too."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Reox raised an eyebrow at that "Well well and whatmmight you want by following us?" He asked softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:04 pm

Sloane laughed. "Only here to bring justice, mutant. I cam to put a stop to your rampage, my little mouse." He grinned, his sharp teeth catching the light. "Mutants shouldn't exist to begin with. Every mutant has an expiration date. After that they go bad and someone needs to get rid of them."
His tail twitched behind him as he watched the group, waiting for them to make a move.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 pm

"Here for same thing, Reox is Savior." He replied, moving into a defensive position.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Reox raised an eyebrow at the other. "Hmmm that mean you have an expiration date, too" He said with a chuckle, but there was no humor in it. "Rampage? I'm sorry? I dont see anyone here harming innocent mutants", he said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Sloane laughed. "That pathetic little group of kittens? I don't see them going after the rat's nest over in the Colosseum!" He hissed, his eyes glowing with hatred of the Colosseum. "Those are the bloodiest bunch of rats and they live in plain view. But the kittens go after the mice." He glared at the leader of the group. "The wimps."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Reox raised an eyebrrow at thsi "Would you rather say that to mmy face?" He asked with an inncent smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:41 pm

"True..." He said leaning agenst the ralling. "Kittens?"
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Sloane approached him, stopping about 10 feet away. "I did, my little kitten. I said that Savior is just a group of kittens who are afraid of the rats. Now run off and catch your mice." His furry ear twitched. He darted around Reox, faster than a normal human and pounced on a mutant who had been lurking in the darkest of the shadows.
He perched on the man's chest, staring down at him. "Poor little mouse." He murmured as the man fought against him.
"You cannot fight against the whole mutant race. You will fall. You just wait. You will fall!" the man yelled at him.
Sloane just laughed. "Too bad you won't be around to see it, mouse."
He severed the mans neck.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Reox smirked at that as the other tired to sever his neck and his hand met air "I think you will fall flirt" He said before a great wind blew up inside the building causing a great tornado, smirking Reox used the wind to cut at him and laughed darkly "You'll have to do better than that"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 am

[]*pokes Reox* Sloane severed the mutants neck, not Reox's. He said Mouse, not Kitten. The mutant was telling him they they would fall. lol []
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next