Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving at the Inn

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arriving at the Inn Empty Arriving at the Inn

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Nire jumped from his owl and landed on the out skirts of the forest, he had been separated from the group, but he was sure Fo had caught up with him. He scratched his head and pet the bird. Shooing it back to Imo wherever she may have been. He then looked up into the sky looking for any sign of the two females he had been traveling with. "What happened I coulda sworn they were right behind me" He looked deeper into the forest as a small rabbit was hopping by. "That reminds me" He opened a portal and out came Nire pet Cat.

The Kitten was no bigger then a year old in human years. It followed Nire everywhere he went, and Nire put him in a memory to keep him out of harms way. It meowed politely and caressed his back against Nire's leg. Nire took a bag of old fish and gave it to the kitten. They were small Tuna, one of the cats favorite foods.

Last edited by Pandar on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Inn Empty Re: Arriving at the Inn

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Fo's enormous parrot landed swiftly next to Nire before bumping her off it's back and flying back off with the owl to it's master, Imo.

"Hmph... Loyal little sucker..." she wondered where Imo hand gone to as she stretched her arms up.

"Man, ridding that thing was wicked awsome dude! Hope we get to do that again sometime."

She did a quick squat and lunge to stretch her legs, which had been wrapped so tightly around the bird that they had fallen asleep. After which her belt snapped and her baggy pants fell neatly to the ground, her skin tight red swim shorts glaring in the sun.

"Shitdamnfuckcocksuckmotherfuck!" she swore quickly as she grabbed them up off the ground, attempting to pull them up again, but she tripped and fell over onto her face.

"That's it! I quit. Just leave me here..." she punched the ground in frustration, her eyes wandering to the Kitten at Nire's feet.

"Oh, cutie! Here kitty kitty kitty..." she held up her fingers as she lay in the dirt, clearly defeated by her own clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am

He slowly look at her and chuckled, while at the same time he blushed. The kitten cautiously approached her. It was curious, he poked her finger with his paw. He then pushed her hand to the ground. Staring at her cautiously, if she so much as took a deep breath he would take running.

Nire sighed, "Well we killed a lot of time with the flight so....kets hurry to the spot shall we, do you need a new belt I can give you a new one if you want..." He chuckled at her defeat at the same time his face was slightly red he could not help but observe her figure, he was only human. He held onto a tree, and ripped off a piece of bark, "I will leave a path for Imo to follow us no sense in us getting caught in the rain"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:08 am

Fo let the Kitten explore the skin on her hand, allowing the cute furry being to push and poke at her hand without a fight. She clicked her tongue and cooed at the cute little creature, "Prrrrrretty Kitty..." she cooed softly, trying to show she was friendly.

"If you've got an extra one that you don't need, that'd be wonderful. Walking around in my swim suit is only cool on the beach or during tourist season. And I don't see too many of those showing up this year, ya know?" she scratched the kitten's chin with her pinky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:23 am

He smiled deciding he rather enjoyed her, but on the same side it was easy to earn his trust. He purred and let out a small meow. Moving his chin in the right position where it would feel best. He then plopped on his back expecting more attention.

Nire grabbed a belt from what appeared to be no where and walked over to her, it was leather with a skull buckle. "Sorry I dont have anything more female suitable......it is the only one I remember" His face appeared as if it were permanently glued to her his cheeks red. At the same time he had decided he might as well get used to the fact that she is a confused nudist.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am

Fo rolled over onto her side and ran her fingers in the kitten's soft fur. "Cuuuuute little kitty... Soft, pretty kitty..." she scratched behind his ears as she ran her other hand down his belly.

Her eyes flitted briefly to the belt. "Female schmemale. That belt is wicked sick." she said, picking it up with her foot and grabbing it from her toes.

She brought her knee to her chest and then patted the kitten one more time before sliding her pants back on and securing the new belt. She did a quick jumping kick to make sure it would stay before holding up a peace sign.

"Thanks dude! It's perfect." she said, twisting her hips.

"So where's this inn place at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am

He chuckled "heh its deep in the forest we have to travel by foot from here" The Kitten jumped up and climbed onto Nire's shoulder, "Yea yea lazy cat....." He smirked and began to walk forward. "Its north....right before you hit the mountains" He smirked and continued to move forward. Ripping off Bark every few trees. "You should really think about investing in using your powers for some cash....if I could learn how to make a bike it would be really nice....that or a car..." The Kitten Yawned and stared at Fo.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 am

Fo rolled her eyes. "Why would I want to flaunt the very thing I'm being hunted for?" she huffed as she caught up and walked at Nire's side. She reached over and scratched the kitten's ears as she walked as well.

"Besides, I thought we were working at the Inn until we can get off this rock. Which I'm not so sure is a good idea for myself, personally." she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 am

Nire looked at her curiously "well, if your gonna get hunted for it anyway you might as well use it for survival....May I ask why that is a bad idea?" A small frog hoped on her foot, as they walked. They came across a large stream of water, and if you were to look at said stream it was coming from what appeared to be a abandoned farm.

He smiled "Here we are.....welcome to mutant paradise...or as close as it comes on Zibyl Island" The Kitty ran up to the frog and chased after it they began to run in circles as the curious kitten ended up with it jumping in a puddle of water. He was a very unhappy kitten.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:07 am

Fo rolled here eyes as she let her arm drop. "I'm a water wielder, dude." she said, pulling her bottled from her pocket. "Why do you think I live on the beach? I can't stray too far from large bodies of water. Large meaning oceans." She looked at the the sky, the forest, and at her bottle of sea water.

"I've never left this island. I feel an abnormal almost unnatural attachment to the sea. And after all this time, and gaining this power, I feel as though I can never be separated from my ocean. A bottle of sea water doesn't cut it." she shook the bottle and plopped it back into her pocket.

She surveyed the Inn, with it's quaint little vibes of homey chic. "Wow... I've basically lived on the beach man. This is paradise compared to anything I've seen." she winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am

He smirked, "I see well anytime you need some new beach water I can give you a new one of those to....my power is very unique If it is in my memory then I can get it back I basically enter the Astral plane where my memories are and if the memory is there I can bring it back to reality....hence your belt....and anything else I have....." He smirked as his kitten fell in the water..."I can also go into to other peoples mind and makes those things a reality as well....I am a reality Gamma bender" The kitten climbed out and looked to both of them for assistance. He shook his feet feeling so awkward.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 am

Fo smiled. "Sounds like that'll work. So, basically, it's either hide like a rat on this island, or never leave your side again. Quite the decision. Hide forever or sell my soul..." she pondered as the kitten climbed out of the water.

"Oh, poor thing..." she knelt down and pulled the water from it's fur, the sudden dryness causing it's fur to flair up. The kitten now resembled a giant hair ball.

"Oops..." she tired to flatten the now frizzy kitten's fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 pm

The cat gave her a dumb founded look, his eyes widen as his pupils expanded. The frog was a mutant as well his eyes hypnotizing the kitten to come closer. Only for the frog to wack the kitten in the nose with his tongue. The kitten then woke up and chased the frog even more.
Nire made his way to the door, and knocked as it open and everywhere there were mutants who were drinking, being drunk merry, and dancing.

It was the old tavern look of course as Nire was jumped by a female no older then 12 years old.
"Nire you came back who's your friend there" He smirked "This is my friend Fo she wants to spend the night if that is ok with you" He dropped a apple into her hand. "You know how I pay for things........anyway she will be taking her first night free as usual" The girl chuckled "Ok your room is the same as usual and do me a favor and show her to her room should be two doors down from yours unless you guys wanted a room together" Nire blushed "No no its nothing like that"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Fo laughed at the kitten, she snatched the frog out of the air as it hopped away, dangling it from it's own foot just out of the kitten's reach. "Now then froggy. Behave." she plopped it down into the water and scratched the kitten's ears. "Trust me kitty, frog legs are nasty." she smiled. She listened to the girl talking to Nire.

"We're not in the same room? You liar! You said you loved me! You said I was your only one! And now you stick me so far away! How dare you!?" she shrieked, faking tears and awaiting his reaction, trying her hardest not to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Nire looked at her baffled, "No no don listen to her she is crazy" He had a panicked expression as the girl looked at him and chuckled "Fine fine I will have her be assigned in the room across from yours, and Nire be up early tommorow you have alot of work to do...." He nodded ok then I will go get the keys. He grabbed them as such and began to walk up the stairs. The cat followed him up the stairs and crawled through a door a free cat door that was made just for him. Nire waited for her to follow so he could hand her the key to her room.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Fo laughed out loud hysterically as Nire became flustered. "Totally joking little dudett. He's my side kick." she nudged his elbow. "Thanks, er, um... Little chicky, girl, person." she held up her fingers in a peace sign as she followed to her room. She saw the cat door and giggled. "Come here often, eh?" she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 am

Nire smirked "Yea I am what you would call a regular....stick around and you will fit right in here" He set her key in her hand and opened his door to his tricked out room. He had musical instruments, a Motorcycle that was half fixed, a nice king sized bed, a TV with a couple of video games and a mini fridge filled to the brim. He was obviously living his luxury life when not working.
The Cat hissed and laid in a small cat bed, where he then smacked a object and out came a fishy cracker. He ate it happily and lounged in his makeshift bed. He had went from a hyperactive cat to a lazy fat cat in a matter of seconds.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 am

Fo laughed. "Someone likes to spoil himself. But dude, I gotta say, never seen a motorcycle IN someone's room before." she said, turning her key over in her hand as she leaned against the door frame to his room. She bent over swiftly to scratch the kitten's ears before going into her modest room. It was a simple inn room, with a bed, a small table, a lamp, and some other small bits of furniture. She didn't mind, she hadn't slept on a bed in ages. She ran her hand across the fabric of the blankets, trailing her fingers up to the table, then swirling them around the lamp shade. She flopped down into a chair, pulling her knees into her chest and looking out the window. It was nice here, at least to her. A more fortunate person would say this place was lacking a lot. However, Fo wasn't fortunate, she was a beach bum. She hadn't had a job since the earthquakes, her hair was ratty, her clothes were tattered, her shoes were tearing apart, her swim suit was too small, and she felt very much out of place amongst nice such nice things. She sat silently, not realizing she had left her door open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Nire chuckled , "Oh by the way breakfast is at 7, Lunch is at 1 and Dinner is at 8..and the motor is broken...I took it apart in hopes of learning how to create it with my mind later...I have to have it all memorized..." He smirked and then zoomed back into his room, "You are welcome to hang out if you want....and if you want I can take you to our lake....it is not the ocean but it has a beach...and the water swaps in from the ocean..." The kitten ran into her room and poked and prodded her, he had a game he played with a lot of new guest he gave her a curious look and slightly tilted his head to the side with a kitty grin.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Fo smiled and picked the kitten up off the ground, plopping him in her lap, she pulled a long piece of string from her pocket and dangled it just out of the kitten's reach, to tease him. "That sounds nice. Maybe later, after the sun sets?" she poked the kitten's tail.

"You know how the moon affects the tide? Well, I think it also affects how powerful I am. I mean, I'm pretty bad ass any time, but I'm even more bad ass at night. So, I like to practice new things at night. I was thinking about what you said, using my powers to make money, and I was thinking about trying to learn to walk across the water without freezing it. Just to see if it's possible, you know? That sounds like a good way to make a quick buck, huh? I can ride waves without a surf board, but to walk across or even run without having to make an ice bridge? How bad ass would that be?" her eyes lit up when she talked about it, she was clearly exited by the thought of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:28 pm

He smirked "I understand exactly how you feel" He began to look over the bike again feeling anxious on mastering his own power. He looked at the many pieces he had to put together and he read what each of them were using a book about motorcycles. The engine began to run, but it quickly turned off. He sighed "Piece of crap"
The kitten chased after the yarn and clawed at it. He purred and got in a crouching position waiting for it to stop moving.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Fo laughed, her door still open, she watched him fail at starting the bike. It started, then stopped. "Dang. Almost." she forgot about the string she was supposed to be teasing the kitten with, letting the string just hang there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Nire then added one more part and got it to run, tho the break was off and it came crashing into Fo's room. Through the walls, and all...The house fixed itself tho the small girl came running up stairs "NIRE!!!!!!" She had a angry expression on her face as she looked at him through the door. "Now you owe me three days work...." She looked at Fo "You to..." She then put the finishing touches on the walls and ran back downstairs....The Motor bike flew out of the building and into the woods.

Nire groaned and sighed "So umm Fo...wanna help me find my bike..." He looked down with a slight depression in his eyes...."and dont worry I will take your load of the work...sorry for getting you in trouble"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Fo had thrown the kitten out of harms way and hit the floor when the break came flying through her room. She was still on the floor, eyes as wide as dinner plates, a little frightened to get off the floor. "Dude, I could have sworn we were on the same god damn side here! And now, you're trying to kill me?! What the hell?" she got up from the floor after the little girl ran off.

"Yeah, I'll help you find your bike. But I'm perfectly happy to do my own work, thanks..." she looked around for the kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Nire then nodded, "Ok then I will go and find it" He then walked down the stairs the kitten stayed behind as he walked out into the heavy rains that were now pouring. "Great...now I have to worry about rust as well...." He then pulled up a random umbrella. He waited for Fo, and looked to see if he could see any lights.

The Storm was raging and thunder hit a far off tree. The Trees were being blown away, and off on the nearby beaches the tide was over flowing. The area was swamped with water.

((g2g for now))
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next