Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving.

2 posters

Go down

Arriving. Empty Arriving.

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Elena rolled up to P!nk in her Jeep and stepped and noticed the person hanging onto the back of the vehicle. "Excuse me. Who do you think you are..." Elena then remembered he was the one that offered to help her. "Aahh... You got you powers knocked out from you too eh...? I'll be in my building for the next two days... You can stay too...Just don't bother me..." Elena walked through the large front doors of the P!nk building.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Arriving. Empty Re: Arriving.

Post by Ami Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Shiloh lept off of the side of the jeep and saw that the pink haired girl had noticed him hanging on. It was only a matter of time. When she commented on the fact that his powers could be gone he couldn't help but smile. He trusted people a tad to easy and he jumped up and sat in the air once more and followed her as they went to the front, pushing up his glasses in the process. "Actually no he didn't steal them from me like they did you. As soon as he mentioned losing powers I transmuted the air to create a barrier from the disc and I neutralized the symptoms that would induce losing my mutations. Since you saved me from being locked away I'd be happy to help you out since you don't have your powers Miss....miss... well actually I don't know you're name now do I?" he said with a small laugh at the end.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 am

Elena saw him levitating out of the corner of her eye and turned around very fast. "Impressive. I don't need help. I'm still rather powerful without my abilities. Oh... and the name is Elena Vexus... Don't forget." Elena continued into her building
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Shiloh smiled when he was complimented on his abilities. He enjoyed the praise he rarely heard from people because when he was younger people already expected great things from him so they found it useless to say silly things like 'good job' to an infant that could read. He followed behind Elena. "My name's Shiloh Shadowthief and it's nice to meetcha Miss Elena!" he told the woman with the light colored hair. Although she didn't need his help he decided to follow along anyways. He was curious about where she lived.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down