Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk with Elena

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talk with Elena Empty Talk with Elena

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am

Reox frowned as he looekd up at P!ink's building he never did like this place, it was mainly the reason he and Elena never really talked; she didnt like his building and vice vera, not only that they did things their own way "You guys ready?" he asked Ami and Chibi; the both of them wanted to tag along in the end seena s his meeting with Elena had been delayed with the meeting of Ami.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Talk with Elena Empty Re: Talk with Elena

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am

Elena notices the tree people outside of the building on her computer screen in her office. She lets out a deep sigh and presses a button causing two pink tinted metal doors to creep open.

"Make it fast..." Elena said over a speaker outside the building.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am

Ami, in her wolf form looked up at Reox. She decided to stay in this form more often than not when she was with Chibi so she could be able to see her without hurting her eyes. "I'm ready" she commented with a small bark.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 am

She nodded and went to cling to his side, bounding from Ami's side. Normally she could possess something and make others ignorant to her presence but she seemed to want to be free, it was likely that Reox was right she would not be seen so no point to hiding at all.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 am

Rebecca arrived at Elena's office but saw there were other people there, she looked down at the floor in defeat as she knew she would most likely have to hear some kind of punishment from Elena. She walked into her office and bowed before Elena, ignoring everyone else.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 am

Reox walked into ehr office and stared at her he acknoledged Rebbecca once one with a nod befor ehe turned to Elenea "I heard your little annocement Elenea, seemes your making peopel even more afraid than they already are" He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:34 am

Ami followed behind Reox, looking around the tower as she walked. The place was rather interesting to her but it placed a shiver down her spine. Ami looked up at Elena, her bright wolf eyes shining a little bit but something about her was ominous... creepy even. She had seen the girl somewhere
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 am

Elena sat in her large chair behind her desk, legs crossed, and a confident look on her face. Elena took a glance at the wolf made a sick face and looked away.

"Yeah, and what of it? It'll keep more people in line. We wouldn't want you running off on wild goose chases just to subdue some lowly mutant, now would we? Saying something like this makes people want to do good because they know what will happen if they don't" said Elena with an Evil grin completely and totally not even acknowledging Rebecca's existence.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am

Rebecca stood up and moved out the way, standing by Elena's side nearby, she looked down and waited to tell her the progress of her mission. She began to stroke her hair on one side
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:41 am

The ghost child hovered at his side her tiny clear azure hued eyes traveling over the dark demense and the females residing there. Her eyes softly travelled as if sizing up the person who was the opposite of Reox.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 am

Ami looked up at the woman and her servant. She didn't like the look that she gave the wolf. The wolf understood if she didn't like wolves but making a face was just childish in her opinion. Ami sat on her hind legs at watched the others talk. She would put her word in when it was needed
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 am

Reox glared at her "The whole point of savior is to only kill mutants who have done wrong Elena not randomly slaughter innocent people just because there there" he stated as his eyes narrowed "The whole point of saviour is to kill the mutant gene once and for all; by finding a cure not necessarily by eradicating everyone Elena" he said "If you continue to strike fear into the hearts of the people like this things are going to become even more difficult in the future" He said before he leaned on he desk his eyes boring into hers; in all senses he was EXTREAMLY threatening right now; anyone would have shrunk back from the intimidation that rolled off him.

"Do not forget Elena that you came to me, that you work under ME; you will follow your orders which is to kill wild mutants and criminals ONLY; if you fail to comply with this I will add you to the list and i WILL have you hunted down" he said softly before he pulled back "I don't want to have this conversation with you again Elena, anymore tricks like this and I will kill you" he said softly as he stood back up stright.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:53 am

She was easily intimidated by Reox's words but she was an impressionable child, she ended up sinking beside Ami and hugging her as if to have a support. Part of her could not help but smile, Reox really WASN'T evil, everyone had it wrong about Savior, they weren't bad guys at all. It was people like the woman in front of them who gave the bad impression she'd taken Reox's actions for.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 am

Rebecca looked at Reox and bowed her head abit. "Everything is tainted...one way or another though....". She stroked her hair more and looked down.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:00 am

She couldn't help but frown at that but she could not voice her opinion.

What right did it make for them to decide life and death for whatever tainted? After all she doubted the woman would sing that tune if she was the one facing the terror the innocents did around Elena. One would speak and act a lot differently if they were said person's lackey rather then the target.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:00 am

"Are you telling me innocent children and babies are tainted?" He asked as he glared at Rebbecca "Ive heard of the religious belief that everyone is born with sin, but is that enough to condemn them to die rebecca!? Were supposed to be trying to save these people not destroy them"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 am

Ami looked down at the girl and nuzzled her head against the ghostly little girl for comfort. She was a little afraid of Reox's threats but she showed no fear. She was told never to show it if you werent afraid or you would be seen as weak. The wolf quietly listened to the conversation almost turn into a debate, wondering how this would all turn out. They all seemed to be rather hostile people together. especially Reox.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:02 am

Rebecca backed away slightly. "Innocent children can grow up to hate us...children know nothing but what their parents tell them." She grit her teeth but looked away.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 am

Elena had given a glare that could wilt a flower. "....Leave..." Reox and his pets suddenly appeared outside P!nk against their will. She despised being told what to do no matter what the situation...

"How DARE he!" Elena slammed her fist on her desk... "COME IN!" A mutant walked in. "I hate this! Take them! Kill them! I don't care!!" The mutant bowed and left the room. "The population is about to drop."

The unaccessible basement of P!nk was ordered to exterminate the collected mutants, only to keep ones that showed genetic progress. Taking the lives of dozens seems to be the only way Elena can calm herself...

"Yeah I know Rebecca... Now go do as Reox says... I need to kill something..."
Elena got up and left the room, turning the corner and seeming to vanish after a few steps.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 am

"They dont deserve to die for thier misconceptions!" He snarled befor ehe blinked "...Thats son of a bitch" he hissed; He knew very little of the others powers but it seemed teleportation was one of them as well as controling the mids of others with her puppets.

"...Looks like I migth have to kill ehr after all" He huffed as he kicked the door of Pik and smashed his foot right through it without a care.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 am

Rebecca had nodded to Elena then followed Reox, she looked down then she stared at him. "Reox....sir...."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 am

She was still holding onto Ami and glanced at Reox, running over to him but he already had moved to go in. She quickly hovered to follow him wherever he went, she was worried about him so she had to oversee his safety, he had done the same and nothing but that for her since their meeting.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 am

Reox was in the middle pof kicking the shit out of the glass doors just becuas ehe could when he looked up at her "What?" he aske dhis eyes narrowed.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:16 am

Rebecca placed her hands infront of her and bowed she closed her eyes. "I'm sorry for questioning what you were saying....i'm trying my best". She looked up at him abit.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:19 am

Ami followed behind Chibi as she followed Reox. She was so lost in all of the manors of Savior. She was only here a day and everything was over her head at the point. She stayed silent, unsure of what to say to any of them.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next