Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk with Elena

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Talk with Elena - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk with Elena

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 am

Reos reasied an eyebrow at that "She sent you to follow me didnt she?" He said with a frown as he yanekd his bootted foot out of the glass door with fell to bits; he hoped some mutants broke in and stole all her stuff -_-.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:23 am

Rebecca lifted herself up slowly and stared at him. "In this world right now...i can do nothing but take orders...". She put a hand on the side of her head and sighed. "Becoming emotionless in the face of danger".
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:25 am

She placed her own hands around his form as much as she could trying to see if he'd calm down at all, in the long run even if he didn't and he lashed out at her it wouldn't hurt her at all.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am

"So what Im supoosed to tell ya what to do? Geez the buldings gettin full" He said before he pulld out his phone "Chibi" he said a she gestured to the phone "What do you guys think? Dump her or take her?" He said on one hand he didnt want a lackey of Elena's near him, on the other hand he could possibly use her to get infor about Elena form her.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:44 am

Chibi nodded and smiled, she would believe the best out of any opportunity. She was quick to forgive but she'd watch her for a while, she wasn't that naively trusting after what she heard.

She possessed the phone like he said, "Everyone should get a second chance.....show her how things should be done in Savior like you did with me....."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:47 am

Rebecca set her arm down and looked over at them then stroked her hair abit feeling alil uneasy and uncertain.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:50 am

Ami looked up at Reox and shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose" she said lightly. She wasn't sure of what to think of the whole situation but she might as well let her tag along.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 am

"Alright" He said ebfor ehe looekd back at Rebecca "Man im beign surrounded by women...thats new" he said before he smirked "Come on then If Elena dont want you I might as well take you in"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:54 am

Skuld spoke openly again, "You can't really see me but my name is Skuld. What's yours?" She was obviously directing the question at Rebecca because she knew her companions obviously.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 am

Rebecca opened her mouth to correct him slightly but simply nodded and looked down. "Alright....I'll try my best....". She looks at Skuld and cleared her throat. "My name is Rebecca Kane..."
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 am

Ami looked up at Reox and listened to his comment about being surrounded by woman. There was a female wolf, a ghost child and a woman. He was quite the pimp. She attempted to laugh but it accidentally came out as a bark. "Well there is a first for everything." she told him lightly and looked at Rebecca. "My name is Ami miss" she told her
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 am

"Me and Rebecca already know each other by name" He said with a nod befor ehe rolled his eyes at Ami "I guess so, the guiys back at base are goign to think Im stealing all the girls" He said with a sigh as he began walking home with them chibi still in his hand.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:58 am

Skuld chipped in as normal, "I was here first and I am not a woman!! I am a girl!!" xD
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:59 am

Rebecca blinked then actually smiled abit, she put her hands infront of her and followed behind Reox in silence.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 am

Reox blinekd at that "Its the same thing..."He said with a sweatdrop at the voice that came out of the phone "And what, you making claims on me now?" He teased CHibi inside the phone with a grin.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 am

Ami barked a laugh yet again. "And right now I'm a wolf. The only woman here is Rebecca at the moment." she told him joking around. She felt like being a captian obvious at the moment

Last edited by Ami on Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am

Skuld was really just cutely naive like that, women were grown up and girls were little so she wasn't a woman in her thoughts. xD
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:12 am

Rebecca continued to follow behind just watching them, seeing them be so happy and careless with everything going on. She put a hand on the side of her face and sighed.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 am

Reox rolled his you "Your a female wolf you still count" he said to Ami as they walked through the city streetc back to Caho tower he glanced at rebecca, everythign she seemed to do seemed to have a little dramatic sigh at the end of it, he wondered why.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:24 am

Skuld silently giggled to herself and pelted into Reox's side, placing her spiritual hands around one of his side, going with him. He didn't seem to get super close to him but she couldn't help but tend to get clingy as a child. He was becoming the fastest thing she ever knew to a family and he was the first to approach her after she had lost everything, he had pretty much gotten the same so for her that fostered a bond between them on her side at least.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 am

Ami rolled her eyes. "And when I'm in my human form I am a woman so you win this round. But remember, you may have won the battle but the war will be mine" she teased playfully.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:34 am

"Somehow I doubt that" Reox siad with a smirk" What rank are you?" He asked; most mutants once poweres manifested were given ranks, He was given an Alpaha rank but they also left a question mark; they were unsure if his powered trancened to Omega rank at the time and it had been left that way. He blinekd as he felt Chibi hug hima s a spirirt and raised an eyebrow at it but he let her be even if the feeling of being glomped was...weird.

He tunred top rebecca "That questions aimed at you too seema s I barely know you"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 am

"I'm an Alpha sir" she replied to Reox's question. "So I defiantly have a good chance to defeat you!" she teased yet again. She thought of herself as strong enough. With her healing abilities she knew she could try to see if she was a possible Omega but Ami didn't care about ranks. They were just words to her.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 am

"Im aplha/Possible Omega" He said with a shrug "Im guessing Chibi is Gamma or Elipsion rank but I dont reall know seena s shes a spirit" He said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:46 am

"O wow, you are defiantly strong sir" she said with a small smile that curled on her snout.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next