Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for treasure.

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking for treasure. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for treasure.

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:25 pm

She folded the arms of her ghostly visage, she didn't know if he had or had not seen her so she didn't deign to introduce or make herself known to him if he did not see her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Merill could feel the pain subsiding and made an attempt to stand without him, unwilling to accept him help. He was already being looked down on as a kid right now and that was annoying him enough. He tended to swing between a superiority complex and an inferiority complex, though, both put him in a bad mood when provoked.

He narrowed his eyes.
"You're the one who came out of no where and picked me up." He muttered, looking away. He held the locket in one hand, running his thumb nail nervously over the patterns. The ghost girl... the way she was looking at him made him uncomfortable too.

Merill looked back at him and blinked then smiled a little.
"You're right, I did." he said pulling away from him and backing up. He'd use his powers again if he had to, maybe on the ghost would be best since he had no chance of attacking her physically.

Catching himself on the wall a few feet away, he looked up at Reox.
"My name is Merill." He paused a moment, seeing no point in not continuing. Even if he could have kept up the act ad foud his way out he'd rather be killed here than accept it. "Merill Pellyn, the leader of the Colosseum." He pushed himself up to stand straight... ish... at least stand on his own without leaning on the wall.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:40 pm

"Ah...so THATS where I know you from, the infamous leader" he said with a frown as he let the other stand "You have quite a price on your head Merill" He said letting the others name roll out in a dangerous but slightly seductive purr. "Oh and I wouldnt advise hurting chibi, if you do, Ill kill you ^^"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm

((Update please?))
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 pm

(The gorvenment has cut all ties with Zibyl, Roex and Eelens fight ended in a draw and theyve cut ties with eahc other now theyre trying to gain control of Zybil with thier own motives as wella s other groups being involved. Oh and I have a new charecter)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

She looked confused, how could he hurt her she was DEAD and what was the Colosseum. She had a lot to ask Reox when she got a chance.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Merill looked at Chibi and then back at Reox, lifting an eye brow. His knees still felt weak but he didn't want to lean on the wall again as he wasn't particularly interested in getting any wetter. Even if he did attack Chibi, he wouldn't have the energy after that to fight Reox. He'd end up too exhausted, and if worse came to worse he'd pass out. "Heh, well I shouldn't think you's take it lightly is I attacked you either." He said with a slight smirk.

He sighed, letting himself sing to his knees. It wasn't like his height to be anymore inconvenient so it didn't matter if he was closer to the ground.
"Is that so? Heh, I guess I won't be able to bail myself out soon." He murmured with a soft chuckle. "It can't be that bad if people come to watch." He looked up at him, still holding onto the locket. "Or maybe you mean Psylon? Hmph, I guess I don't mind taking some of the blame for the things they do." Most of the time he wasn't even aware of what moves the group was making as it wasn't always shared with him since he never wanted to leave the confines of his bedroom.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 pm

"All you did kid was give me a irritating headache I've had worse" Reox said amused before he raised an eyebrow Psylon? Your with them huh? Bunch of bastards trying to overthrow savour just because the government has abandoned the island" He said "I dont know half the things they do and if they're anything like Elena there just as evil and twisted as she is" He said simply.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Merill narrowed his eyes, this was getting him no where. Not only that but the conversation was pointless, he didn't need to be speaking with saviors. Shakily, he pushed himself back up, letting go of the locket as he did so and letting the rancid thing swing until it settled against his chest again.

Running his fingers through his hair he looked at Chibi.
"So what makes you think it would have a bigger effect on a dead girl? If you weren't here I might have actually put some energy into getting her, I think she'd have made a nice addition to my stage. It's a shame." He said, smiling a little. "Not that it matters since I already started on you." He knew he could work with whatever after shock was left to Reox's mind but even if he did he would be posed with the same problem of exhaustion.

Merill finally decided to ignored the moisture and leaned against the mossy building.
"Ya, those bastards" He growled, folding his arms. "No need to go collaing Ragna and Lohd and I bastards because we happen to have a different perspective." He added rolling his eyes. Though, he smiled a little when Reox mentioned Elena. "Well I wouldn't liek to think of myself as being like that woman." He said, continuing to refer to himself as part of the group. The fact that Reox was referring to Psylon as if Merill wasn't a part of it bothered him a little.

He shook his head.
"Talking to me won't get you anywhere, you've already noticed that I'm weak... Why won't you attack me, I won't take pity." He said, lowering his gaze to look straight ahead.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Reox raised an eyebrow at the kid "Shes dead, you cant make her any MORE dead than what she already is and you cant fuck up a brain she technically doesn't have" He said before he smirked "Im sorry but Psylons are evil, I never met any of em but you and I know they are" He said before he laughed "Oh I;d know i used to work with her I almost killed her to...pity our fight ended in a draw" He said before he raised an eyebrow "I'm tempted, but I dont kill little kids" He said with a smirk.

"Besides you can't even stand right? whats the point of attacking someone who's already weakened by their own power? Its cowardly and bullish behaviour" He said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Merill rolled his eyes at him as he looked up again, this was ridiculous. If it had been Psylon he would have been dead already. He knew if he was in Reox's position he would have killed them long ago, or at least rendered them completely useless.

He frowned at how casually he was being spoken to.
"I didn't attack your brain, as long as she's a being or entity here with a high enough level of intelligence I can effect her. That's all you need to know, I don't plan on attacking her anyways." He wasn't really putting off attacking because he was afraid they'd hurt him but more that he was concerned about what they'd do to him if he did pass out.

Merill flicked a lock of hair away from his face and sighed.
"I'm hardly a kid, I have a job and I'm just a about a multimillionaire from the funds that come in. Kids don't have that sort of power." He said, holding the locket again.

He glared at Reox as he commented on his physical exertion.
"So then what do you plan on doing to me? I'm not here for the Colosseum or under orders from Psylon. Like I told you before, I came here because I felt like it. If you're hear for the rumored treasure I'm not interested, I don't need it." He muttered.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:47 pm

She knew Reox was right but that didn't make it a bit easier to take, she glanced down slightly before she did wander off hurt. Reox hadn't meant to but nothing changed, she was sensitive about her lack of living and his words while meant to drive home a point to the guy to protect her cut her open like emotional knives. The only thing she felt like doing was fleeing, to find somewhere to be on her own, to get over her death all over again.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:52 pm

"Oh I guess that just makes you a spoiled brat instead" He said with a smirk "Tell me does Psylon even honour you with their plans?" He asked "Or do they treat you like a kid and hide the truth from you? I bet they dont tell you everything do they?" Reox chuckled "That's called manipulating kid" He said simply before he shrugged "Nothing" He said Ive no reason to kill you...yet"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Merill shrugged a little. "They tell me of what is important, I have requested that they don't bother me with their plans and what not. I'm busy with my work but if they require my help then I will lend it when I see fit." He said, standing up and putting his hands in his pockets.

He turned away from him.
"Well then, I suppose there is no point in me staying here. You should go catch your friend before she floats too far. It's easy to get lost in here." He murmured, the last part was almost more to himself as he continued to look over the ruins with still no idea where he was. He started forwards. "I'll be at the Colosseum if you ever think of one." He added over his shoulder with a slight smile.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 am

Reox smirked "Are people even allowed to VOLUNTEER to get into that thing?" he asked with a smirk before he sighed "Yeah I know" He said before he turned to go after Chibi waving a hand lazily at the other as he did so.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:12 am

Finally she stopped running away and collapsed into a hover in a dark chamber in the ruins, the glow of her body casting a glow for those who could see her. She wiped her eyes of the tears that had come from them. They were and weren't real; they could be seen but not felt by anyone but her, the emotions even though she was dead were real. She still functioned like she had when she was living. Reox had not been out to insult her, quite the opposite but it hardly had felt nice to hear stuff like she couldn't be killed or be effected because she didn't have a brain. She had been slow and still was slow to coming to terms with her death because of everything that was denied to her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 am

Reox watched her for a bit before he frowned; great she was crying, now he felt bad >,< "...Im sorry Chibi"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 am

She couldn't find it in her to be mad at him, even if she was hurt. She was always a sensitive ghost, but as normal she showed her own resilience. She didn't hold it against him, she was extremely forgiving in the way only a child could be. After she cried, she'd finally push herself up and move on because ultimately nothing changed whether she cried or not. She finally rose and extended out her hand to him, an obvious gesture of forgiveness on her part, she always came back to him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:27 am

Reox smiled a little at that and took her hand even though technically he cloudy before he patted at his hip so she could hug him, actually full out giving her permission.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 am

She took that full permission and softly brought her tiny arms around his legs as much as she could, embracing him. Reox was the closest person she'd had to family ever whether he knew it or not, she had imprinted on him. He was something special to her and that really would never change, no matter if he did or didn't fully ever embrace her presence and what it meant she'd always perceive her bond with him on a one-sided access if she had to to be and to feel close to him in particular.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:40 am

Reos pet her "Come on let's keep looking" He said, he knew the fact Chibi didn't have a body always stung, eh was reminded back on the memory Nire had shown him and he frowned what if he got into contact with one for ht orphans and learnt more about Chibi?
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 am

She nodded, and sometimes she wished she could feel the gestures, she knew he made efforts to touch her to reassure her or even comfort her but she never felt it. She wished she had contact with him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:10 am

Reox of course was gettign idea's it would talk all of his genius to pull off as well as do a little reserch "...Chibi, where did you say your old friends used to hang out again?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:53 am

She frowned, she had run away from them all and she had never been able to bring herself to come back and make a homecoming. She glanced down at the mud beneath her feet and possessed a tiny stick. It started to etch in the sand, she started drawing a slide, swings, and kids; she was drawing the park.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

"The central park?" he questioned before he smiled "Thanks Chibi" Je said he;d ahve to make a note of it and head over there soon.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum