Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for Chibi's past

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Search  for Chibi's past Empty Search for Chibi's past

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am

Reox a little bad for leaving behind on tower but he knew that the little was about her past life; had the little girl known that he was now trying to track down her former friends he had no doubts she would have been a little upset and probably confused as to why he was doing such a thing.

Truth be told Reox didn't really know why he was either; the little spirit had haunted him at every opportunity...and yet he found himself getting very much used to her prescese in his daily life; despite himself and his usual attitude of keeping allies at bay, and llike with everyone else wanting to keep her at arms legth he found himself feeling sorry for Skuld; he felt the need to help her "...Lets hope there still here" He muttered softly to himselfas he looekd around the park.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Search  for Chibi's past Empty Re: Search for Chibi's past

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:55 am

The park was relatively dead, where before the rise of mutants children had ran rampant but they appeared to be banished now, or hiding which is exactly what a young boy was doing. He had dirty brown hair and red eyes. He came out the bushes, it was no unusual for them to crawl out, take what they could, and return home. They were thieves but everyone in the group was, you were part of the family, so the kid never felt bad about it and this mark just screamed that he was well along. Even if he pick-pocketed something personal like a phone or jewelry he could sell it off for something.

He snuck up behind and out of the bushes as Reox walked by, first glancing to see if he buried away weapons or money down by his lower leg just as much to make sure for his safety so he didn't get shot as to possibly take them for money. There was nothing and so he moved onto whatever could be out in the open, easy to grab and run with, on his belt.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Reox never left his weapons in plain view; he had a habit of keeping his pistils in his jacket and his dagger sup his sleeves; when he heard someone coming up behind him he spun and dodged the kid before grabbing him by the collar and lifting him off his feet with one arm "And just what do you think your doing?" Reox asked with a raised eyebrow at the wriggling kid.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

"Lemme go you overgrown gorilla!!"

The kid was quick to chip out an innocent insult that likely would have enraged Chibi had she been there but the kid didn't much like being caught and held. If Reox did let him go though the kid had one thing in mind RUNNING, if Reox let him go the kid would vanish and never be seen again without so much as a word exchanged between them.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Reox shook the kid amused "Overgrown Gorilla? Heh that a good one" Reox said "I dont quite like Pick pockets, maybe I should cut off a finger or two to teach you a lesson?" Reox said "Or maybe if your good and answer my questions Ill let you go unscathed and even with a little money in your pocket, what do you say?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 pm

The kid looked like he really thought he was serious and clenched his fingers in as if to hide them rather then strike him. Knowing how tough it was on the streets he didn't put it past someone to do that kind of bodily harm, if you were far away and cut off from your gang and at the mercy of someone else on the street it was plainly a BAD situation for you cause often you had to get yourself out. He frowned and glowered at him, "What do you want to know from me for, I don't know nothing......"

At least he didn't know any knowledge he part with without getting something in return.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 pm

"I need information about a gang that has connections to a kid named Skuld" He said "They were a bad og pickpockets like you, and I need to know where they are" he said as he continued holding the kid up "Tell me and ill give you theses *He held up some notes with a grin; pickpockets were easy; if you had the money they;d give you the info that they had.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 pm

"Don't know anyone like that......"

The kid really didn't and he looked confused by the question like this was one time where he didn't have an answer but he wanted the payout.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:10 pm

"Do you know any of the gangs around here? where their hideouts are?" he asked; he wasn't surprised the kid didn't know much but he figured maybe one of the gangs around here did.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm

"They aren't anyone you want to mess with," that was an honest truth and the kid said it a tad cockily, "Ours ain't so bad but if I bring back a stranger they'll cast me out of there so no way I am taking you home with me."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Reox gave the kid a dark grin" I take it you;ve heard of Savior right?" He said with a soft chuckle "I hardly think anyone here is gonna be a problem for me kid; lead me to them and Ill pay you and your little friends out" He promised hading the kid a few notes "That's your first payment once we get to your hideout I'll give you the rest, and no tricks kid otherwise I might reconsider those fingers of yours"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:26 pm

"Nuh uh," he wasn't budging on that point, "If I get cast out I'm as good as dead on my own around here so no go.....you can't pay me enough to lead you there. I was lucky as it is to find someone willing to take us kids in."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Reox sighed at that "So whoever is looking after you is older at least" He said before he frowned "I need to talk to your leader, how about this kid you run off and find your leader and tell them to meet me here; I dont want any trouble but if you DONT do as your told Im going to get mad and Ill tear the park apart looking for you got it?" he said a she set the kid down but not letting go of his dirty clothing yet "Tell your leader I dont want trouble just to talk" He said softly before he let the kid go.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 pm

"If you don't want trouble you'll let him go and pick on someone your own size and in your own territory, Savior!"

A fair woman who didn't yet look like she parted from a youthful flush of twenty years came out, it was fair to state that from her physique and the way she held herself that she was a mutant but she didn't confront him headon or reveal what was the nature of her mutation.

The boy looked over at her and softly said, "Jules..."

"Well? Let him go, you want to talk to me then let him go......or not a single word will pass between us except to fight.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Reox turned to her before he let the kid go "There's no need to spit the name of my organization at me like its acid lady I keep to my word" He said simply before he looked the girl up and down she was familiar to the little girl he;d seen in CHibi;s memories, but that just made him confused; if this girl was from CHibi;s past then did that mean CHibi had been stuck in the form of a 6 year old for over a decade?
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Her appearance had changed little from the memories to reality other then the fact in one she was frozen in time and the other she had grown into a fine young lady.

As soon as he let the kid go he high tailed it out of here only to have the woman's hand snap out and steady him there.

She looked at him, "Well? The kid brought me here so doesn't he get the payment you promised?"

It was to be debated that she'd been there and let the kid stick it out to learn how things were on the street but was really at his back if he needed it.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Reox smirked ant sodded her a small pouch full of notes "Like I said I keep my word...I need to talk to you about someone you might have once known"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

She pushed her protege forward and he grabbed them before hightailing it out of there, "I don't do everything for them but I don't leave those under my care high and dry either. In many cases we are the only ones out there for them. As for your questions I may and may not have answers for you, depends on what you ask and what I want to share myself."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:56 pm

"..." Reox stuck his hands in his jacket pockets and he was quiet for a bit "I need information...about an old friend of yours...I thinks hes your anyway" He said softly a she glanced at her "I need information on Skuld"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm

She looked confused, "I don't know someone by that name. Are you sure that is the individual's name? I tell you now I pass by a lot of people and they don't exactly leave their true identities with me. In the environment we live in you tend to favor and use....alias' rather then names. All of those I count as friends stand with me now anyways."

Giving a second thought, except for the one she lost that is but she wasn't going to tell him about crap like that. She was dead and gone and no point in digging around in something that wasn't going to change at all. The dead died and the living moved on, that was life and death.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 pm

"She said that was her name though I call her chibi" Reox said softly "Well the girl Im talking about is dead, but at the same time shes still alive" He said softly "i need more information about her to be able to help her but because her friends were all orphans its hard to find any of them all she did was direct me to the park"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:33 pm

"Yeah.......about twelve years ago, we lost one."

She sounded like she didn't want to talk about it at the same time she answered him. It was short and to the point.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 pm

"She still exists in this world, I should know shes haunting me, for lack of a better word, shes practically a ghost, no one can really see her" He said softly "I need information about what she looks like about her past...so I can help her" He said
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 pm

"You'd better invest your time putting her to rest. . . .her body is dead, there is no way to help her. We tried. . . ."

It sounded like the thought of getting mixed up or even hoping her friend still partially existed was a hope she wasn't going to fall for.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 pm

"Its hard to put a spirit to rest when she constantly speaks to you and you know shes there" He said with a deadpanned look "And there is a way that's why I need your help" He said slightly annoyed that it felt like he was hitting his head against a brick wall.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next