Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for Nire

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Search for Nire Empty Search for Nire

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 am

Reox grimaced a little as he looked up at the large mountian; he had no real idea where Nire had run off to, however he felt that if he wanted to be alone this would be one of the places to check out; it was literally desserted anyway "..." Reox decided to look around the base of the mountian; it didnt appear that anyone came here, even so he was determinted to check the whole monutain out until he;d looked everywhere; using his air morph foram he began floating around and up the mountion searching in mountain caves and searching sign that a certian someone had been here.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Search for Nire Empty Re: Search for Nire

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 am

Nire was hiding he had saw Reox coming. "Damn...how did he find me..." He hopped out of the astral plane and began to slide down the mountain. He was to out of energy to do a full teleport away. Teleporting long distances always made it so his powers could not be used for movement for a good 48 hours.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 am

Reox saw him and flew after him "H-Hey! Don't run away!" Reox yelled before he switched to his darkness form and flew after him he managed to catch up to Nire right at the bottom grinning he changed back to his human form and pounced on Nire pinning him to the floor his mutated arm twisted behind his back Reox nee pressed against his back "Ugh why do you have to be such a pain in this ass" Reo said with a sigh "Stop being an utter jerk little bro, let me at least TALK to you instead of running away like a coward!"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 am

Nire grunted and tried to squirm free. After struggling with no prevail he let out a scream, "Let me go!" He lifted his leg behind him enough to the point where it could bend back and kick reox. Not with enough force to get him off, but it would highly irritate him. Since he knew he couldn't really hurt him. He was then struck with a slight depression, this almost seemed like Deja vu to him, it made him smile and cry at the same time. He hated himself for crying, he told himself he wasn't gonna do it anymore but he was still just the same little child at heart. He grew so angry with himself that he was able to rip away, tho at the same time he had dislodged his arm, he winced from the pain. "There is nothing to talk about....." His arm just dangled for the moment. He had anger in his eyes, he was clearly still confused about his emotions.

"My brother my little brother who I thought for 12 years was dead just happenes to be alive and you says we dont have anything to talk about!?" Reox exclaimed surprised, eh winced at his brother lashing out but he didnt let go of him "What the hell is wrong with you! Why are you running away from me! Did you think after all this time I wouldnt come looking for you if I knew you lived and breathed!" Reox asked "Kenji your my BROTHER No matter what happens that wont change! Stop being a little coward and face me like a man! grit your teeth and stand up on your own to feet! If you don;t do that you'll just be qa scared child forever"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:33 am

He looked down, and sighed, taking a deep breath and then exhaled. "It is not so much as we don't have anything to talk about..but for the next five years after you left mom and dad...got worse....I blame you...you abandoned the family...you just up and disappear...mom and dad they blamed me for you leaving...everyone did...and to make matters worse......." He had caught himself, "I don't have to explain myself to someone who abandoned me...I looked for you everywhere after mom and dad died...you went and changed completely even changed your name...like the family name is something to be ashamed off...you ran away from your blood..and well your not Aerrow Nire....so I don't have to explain anything to you"

Roex listened before he let Nire go "...You werent here that day, after the earthquake arrived...I was scared and my powers went out of control I almsot killed several people becuase i panicked, after that I was terrifed that If I stayed with my parents I'd end up killing them to or worse you...so I left because I thought it'd be safer for everyone; if I was alone I could master my powers and no one would get hurt...but the time I'd done that I returned and they'd already been killed their bodies ont he floor, you were nowhere to be found...I gatehred them up and buried them with my own two hands...dont you think I regreat what Iv'e done? Do you really think Im so hearltess!"

Reox growled softly "I didnt change my name becuase I was ashamed of my past! I changed my name becuase It reminded me of a happy past that doesnt exist anymore! Becuase I thought I'd lost everyone! And becuase thinkign about our parents...amnd thinking about how I couldnt even save my own brother...hurt more than I thoiught it ever could...so I tired to move on, I changed me name and made a life for myself...Thats the bitter truth" Reox said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:02 am

Nire growled, "Yea that makes perfect since....and you tell me that I shouldn't run away...alls I did was follow you....only problem being I could never forget....my powers force me to remember everything...down to the tiniest details..." He growled it is like everything reox said had just made him more upset at him. "If you did not take it head on...then you ran away...if you avoided it anyway you ran away...I guess it makes since to me...the so called big brother was scared so he ran from the people...you could have atleast wrote...or given me some kind of sign....you didn't have to leave me all alone..." The burst of emotions he was feeling caused him to loose control of his powers. His arm and eye glowed brightly. A single portal opened above them both as a storm cloud resembled his emotions. He did not intend for this to happen, but it happens.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 am

Reox sigehd at that "Yeah...okay I ran away your big brother is a coward, you satisfied?" he said "Things are complicated the whole THING is complicated...I didnt run away becuase of you or anyone else, I ran because i was scared of MYSELF" Reox said before he started to laugh "Write!? Kenji I worte to you, but by that time the gonverment was checking all the mail that went to and from Zibyl they stopped any letters from registered mutants...not only that I'd been told to help police Zibyl to be a ikiller of wild mutantas...its not exactly somethign you wanna write home to your little brother about is it?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 am

Nire sighed and gave up his fight. "So what is it you expect to happen now.....my life has been dull and alone..that is until you and your blackish tried to go into business...I have spent my time protecting mutantys and land a like...." He looked down in disappointment....he had no real reason for wanting to hate his brother but he did. He simply sat there he quit struggling and lay there almost seeming lifeless. "I am still a burden to him"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 am

"That's not true" Reox said softly "I don;t hurt innocents, Never have never will My job is only to kill convicted mutants and ones that are out of control, even though we have diffirent methods, were doing the same thing" he said softly "My job is to police Zibyle to protect and serve the government" He said softly "...I don't know what I want to do, not everyday you find your supposedly dead brother" He said softly "Just...don't run away from me, Kenji please...Ive done enough running as it is...it gets you nowhere" He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:42 am

Nire sighed "Fine.......now will you let go of me already...this is a painful position..." He let out a gasp of air. "Even now...there is nothing I could do to make things better....but I can't run...I can't cry....so I just have to sit here and suffer....That is clear to me now..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:46 am

Reos let go if him and let him stand up, before he pulled the other into a hug and squashed him tight "...I missed you" He said softly; he really had, all theses years he beat himself up for not being strong enough to protect him and here he was alive; it made him happy.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 am

The hug had caught Nire off guard, it had left him in a awkward position. The warm embrace made him happy. He couldnt help but smile. He simply sat there baffled, for a few moments before holding onto his older brother not wanting to let go. He felt so weak because he let himself fall so easily.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:14 am

Reox was glad the other didnt pull away ir hiut him ir somthing he ruffled Kenji;s hair softly and smiled not about ready to let his brother go either.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

He nodded, "So what exactly did happen...to you I mean..." He was a bit hessitant to ask. He could tell apparently things were not going to be easy to talk about. His curiosity on the other hand knew no bounds.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm

"...When I came back and found out parents dead and you missing I want out of control I burned everything around me to ash in a 50 foot radius....after that I buried what was left of our parents in the graveyard and I looked for you but I couldn't find you anywhere...I feared you been buried under rubble but I couldn't find anything" he said softly"After that I had no purpose until I was registered along with my powers the government then entrusted me to police Sibyl" he said softly
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Nire nodded "I see..." He sighed..."Mom and dad were killed by mutants....they sacrificed themselves to make sure I was not harmed...told me to run away and not to come back...have not come back since..." He looked down in disappointment. "I realized that I had done nothing but been a burden to them...if it had not been for me they could have left the Island...but they couldnt leave with me so they stayed and thats why they got killed..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:50 pm

"I figured as much from looking at the bodies" He said softly before he blinked "What? Kenji don;t be an idiot your not a burden, they told you to run because they loved you" He said softly as he stroked his brothers hair "Don't say such idiotic things like your a burden because your not"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Nire sighed "But I am.....no one in our family would have suffered if I was not around...." He growled...."If I was not around you would have one less thing to worry about..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:27 pm

"Idiot!" Reox said as he shook his shoulders "It wasn't because of you that our family suffered! It was because of the mutations! The mutations ruined everyone's lives! It wasn't about you! Kenji you would NEVER be a burden to me! Never! Your my precious little brother!" He said as he cupped his face sot eh other had no choice but to look at him.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 am

Nire pulled his face away in anger and frustration. He hated being man handled, "Well there is nothing you can say to change my opinion ok" He growled and gave his brother a stare. It was the same defiant stare he had given any adult figure in his life. The stare that always got him in trouble with the law, and the same stare that caused the mutants to come after his parents.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:38 am

"Why? becuase you know I'm right?" He asked "What the hell do I have to do to get through to you Kenji?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 am

Nire growled, "Because until I prove to myself otherwise I will not accept any title more then that of a burden" He kicked a rock and spun in a circle. "If you don't like it then tough just deal with it"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:57 am

"And how exactly...are you going to prove it?" He asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 am

Nire sighed...."I don't know...." He then began to walk away. "I am not running from you....but right now I need to think about a few things....so I will talk to you later ok..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 am

"...Wait" He said softly ebfor ehe handed him a card "...You can at least know my phone number and adress in an emergancy" He said softly "Promsie me you'll call me"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next