Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mall rats

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mall rats - Page 3 Empty Re: Mall rats

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Reox glared as more Mutants attacked them "Ah fuck this" He snarled before he snapped his fingers.

The mutants charging him suddenly burst into flame screaming and clawing at themselves in and effort to try and douse out a fire that only Reox could put out "...How annoying"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Shiloh sat in the air and watched the mutants burst into flame. A small smile appeared on his lips. "At moments like these I really wish I had sticks and marshmallows" he said with a light laugh. If only though transmutation he could make food. "Nice job Mr. War" he said. Reox was a nice name but he decided some respect in order to call him Mr. War.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Devkans cut through some of them, until one tackled him to the lower level. A few of them dog piled on top of him until suddenly large bone spikes priced through them. He stood up and looked around. "That new." He said with a smile.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Reox looked up at that and raised an eyebrow "No one calls me Mr War, don't make a habit of it" He said before he smirked "Nice" he said the few that remained tried to run but Reox soon put them down with a couple of bullets.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Devkans climbed back up to the others. "That was fun." He said smiling, and streching slightly, the holes in his body slowly started to heal as he moved.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:57 pm

"Fine Mr Reox. Whatever you say" he said with a small smile on his lips. He was just giving a bit of respect to the male. Guess he didn't like an overdose of respect. Shiloh looked to Devkans. "It was rather amusing wasn't it? I haven't had this much fun in years!" he told them. As he sat in the air he turned upside down with a smile. His glasses slid off of his nose but Shiloh grabbed them at the last second
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 am

Reox raised an eyebrow at this "I wouldnt call this fun" He said with a snort "But whatever floats your boat"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 am

Shiloh laughed a little bit. "Anything is fun if you look at it the right way. Optimism is always best in the worst situations. I mean, I could be angry and gruff like you since I lost my twin but I taught myself not to, grieving won't have her magically appear to me, right?" he said lightly. He continued to stay upside down in the air until the blood began to rush to his head.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 am

Reox's eye twitched at that "I have my reasons for being the way I am, it's not like your the only one who lost someone to this damned mutation" he said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:16 am

Shiloh sighed a little bit. He moved himself so he was sitting right side up. "Alright Mr. Reox I understand. I guess I traveled into some uncharted waters there. I apologize." he said lightly. He knew he made the man upset but it seemed impossible to cheer him up, even a little bit.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 am

Reox raised an eyebrow at this; he didn't get the kid at all. "Look what is it you want anyway?" he asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:31 am

"What do I want, huh?" he said and thought for a minute. He changed his position to a classic thinker and then he lifted his head. "Well I want a lot of things like most people but what I want most is..... friends!" he exclaimed happily. "You see before the accident I was your run of the mill nerdy genius. Ever since the accident and my powers manifesting nobody wants to go near me, they died or they left me. I just want to be accepted somewhere. But it seems you don't like me very much Mr Reox so I guess telling you is as far as I'll get." Shiloh said with a shrug of his shoulders.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 am

Reox raised his other eyebrow at that "So what...your following me around so you can be a part of Savoir?" He asked surprised.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

Shiloh nodded a bit. "Well I guess so. Although you're a pretty gruff person and rough around the edges, you've got heart. A big fat heart that cares for people who aren't insane mutants bent on killing. I'm just a regular brand of insane." he said with a laugh. "I only know of savior as much as you told that other guy over there Mr. Reox but it would be fun to fight. I'm not a physical fighter but I might as well help out as much as I can!!" he told the leader of savior. Shiloh was at a point where he would do just about anything
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 am

"...great I got a psycho following me around...your not gonna leave until I let you stay are ya?" He asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:06 am

Shiloh laughed a little bit. "Psycho? I prefer...mentally unstable but call me what you will Mr Reox" he said with a grin and looked over to the mutants that had burned to ash. He lowered himself and grabbed a pile of the ash and turned it into a simple sand. With that sand he squeezed his fist and with the heat and right transmutation, he opened his hand to make a medium sized diamond. He floated back to Reox and extended the diamond over to him. "If you want me to leave I guess I will Mr Reox. Seeing you practically hate me." he commented, his hand still extended to offer the diamond to him. Some could see it as a gift, others a bribe and to others just some shiney rock.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 am

"I didn't say I hated you, I don't really like people in general its not personal" he said before he stared at the diamond. "Keep it...promise you'll stay out of trouble and not kill around within Saviour.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 am

Shiloh smiled a bit and put the diamond in his pocket. He could probably sell it for food money. "Mr Reox I would never go against you! To be honest I haven't killed for....six months! I only kill when I'm cornered. And usually when that happens I just melt their bones or change their limbs into something so they cant hurt me. I promise you!" Shiloh said with a grin. "Don't you worry Mr Reox!"
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 am

Reox found the kids enthusiasm almost overwhelming but he ignored it "Fair enough" He said before he nodded "Lets keep going."
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 am

Shiloh nodded eagerly and followed after Reox and saluted him. "Yes, sir. Mr Reox, sir!" he told him happily as he floated on by.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 am

Reox just nodded as he scoured the building with the other two; it seemed he was gaining more and more allies by the second. It was rather odd for him; he didn't have 'FRIENDS' he had allies because he never got close to any of them.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 am

Shiloh was following behind smiling as per usual. He couldn't help his overzealous disposition. It was what he became over the years of being alone. As they walked he felt a mutant coming up from behind and he could smell the blood lust about him. Shiloh went to a wall and without a second thought he pressed his hand up against the hard wall. With the right calculation of the speed of the mutant he was able to stab a large spike that came out of the wall right into the mutants skull. The mutant didn't make a sound. Shiloh retracted the spike and the mutant slid down the wall and to the ground. The hyper young adult shook his head a bit, the mutants had no manners. He didn't like that.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 am

Reox was impressed with the kid's skills; he was psycho but he had some useful powers.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:39 am

Shiloh didn't like the silence that was inbetween Reox and him. It made him feel a bit awkward. "Hey Mr Reox, can I ask you a question or two?" he asked him, attempting to be polite. If he was actually going to join Savior he had to be extra polite to Reox, he was the leader afterall.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 am

"All depends..." He said "Go ask If I think they're worthy of an answer I'll answer" He said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next