Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the Mall

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taking the Mall Empty Taking the Mall

Post by Doxor Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Several Doc clones ran around capturing nearly every mutant in the area, The Real doc was standing in the middle, smiling. "This will all be mine" Doc had assumed leadership of P!nk now owning everything possible."

There were several children all piled together. Doc had given up on the cure, as the children cage was put on a rack where it would then be sent into a metal shredder, "The screams of children brings such joy to my ears" They screamed as there crimson blood sprayed all over the mall. The Docs were killing many innocent people. It was an all out slaughter fest. There were several other mutants Pawns of the tyrant. One of them had wings and to short long distance Scythe with chains on them. The other being twins, each holding a Ice sword. They slashed away at others. Continuing the mass massacre.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Taking the Mall Empty Re: Taking the Mall

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:41 am

Reox heard report of P!ink activity on the mall; he was pissed off why was everyone trying to steal parts of HIS city! Goddamn it he was supposed to govern it FFS he wouldn't do that with people trying to overtake him "Over my dead body" Reox grumbled annoyed as he kicked the door to the mall in; he could heard the screams and twitched "Oh...if there is a god please tell me its not him..." He was dreading seeing Doxor again partly because he knew CHibi would worry partly because he was afraid he;d go nuts again ands partly because the guy creeped him the fuck OUT.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:59 am

Sloane dropped from the upper floor, silently landing next to his leader. "Its Doxor." he snarled. "Is Chibi safe? I don't want her near him again. Ever."
A fire burned in Sloane's yellow eyes as he tried to keep his rage contained. It would only weaken him.

A shadow drifted in the middle of the floor. Just a human shadow, nothing else. When the shadow was within feet of the group, it materialized into a man with white hair.
Chevalier Ambroise.
"I don't like that man. He's strong. Too strong. If you are going to attack him, then I am with you."
His silver gaze swept the group as he flipped through the powers. They weren't too bad, but the man upstairs could hand them their asses.
In a box.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 am

"She's safe I'm keeping her well away" he said softly not disturbed about the two people that appeared next to him" I have a feeling In going to need all the help I can get"

Kayla touched down outside the all she looked around as she heard screaming, pained cries of children; for some reason it gave her an awful head ace "nnngH"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 am

Sloane nodded. "Good." He looked towards the upper level, pain filling his eyes. "He's a terrible person. He is just killing children."
Sloane grinned suddenly, his tail thrashing wildly behind him.
"He's going to pay."

Chev listened to the two others converse but he wasn't really focused on them, even as he sucked at their powers. He felt another mutant presence outside.
"Omega mutant outside. A Cybernetic. Friend or Foe?"
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 am

Doc continued with his man slaughter, as several clones had carried the last man alive living in the mall to the slaughter he begged for Doc to drop him. "No...No....No No please I'll do anything" Doc chuckled and walked over to him, anything you say.....
He pet the male "I want you to take a shitight now in the middle of the floor just do it anywhere" He smiled, having worked up something evil for the male. The male obeyed, with so much fear it would not be heard to shit. A clone of Doc Pulled out a knife as the man did his buisness it scared him so much, he fell into his own crap. "Now I want you to scoop it up and sat it over there where the smashers are...." Several Doc clones surrounded the area all of them laughing at this poor unfortunate male. The male obeyed and sat his crap on the smasher going back and forth making four trips to get it all on the smashers.
Doc then looked at him, "Now eat it....." The male looked at him...."I really really can't I will puke...." He was full of fear....
"I said eat it you said you would do anythin now do it....if you puke so help me god....."
The male looked down and slowly began to eat it, He gagged a little but was able to swallow. He then fell back after eating three bites. "Wow I cant beilieve you did it..." He then pressed the button and the males face was smashed into his crap and the rest of his body was smashed the blood splatterig everywhere.
Doc then looked over to the door. "We have guest...."
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:20 am

Hax was crouched down near the Mall entrance looking inside. turned to see Kayla. "Quick, come here,I think somthing goin' on in there." He looked concerned as screams of terror made their way from inside.

(Why are you making us read you make a man eat his crap? =_=)

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:28 am

(Cause he's twisted)

Kayla nodded at that "...Hax...my head hurt...I dont feel too good" She murmured; he head was splitting apart; it hurt so much!, she fell completely silent for a moment before she headed inside.

Reox turned at Chevs voice as Kayla walked in "Who are you?"

"My name is Kayla I mean no harm to any of you...Who is hurting little ones?" She asked she didn't sound like the Kayla Hax knew she sounded like the snake only without the broken sentences and words.

"Names Reox...Well if your with us I guess it;s okay" Reox said as he cracked his neck and started heading upstairs.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 am

Chev eyed the new girl then started to follow Reox.
"I should warn you. I haven't seen powers like his since Yuan and we all know how powerful he was." Chev chuckled. "Well, when you got down to it, he wasn't that hard to kill, but that's not the point. I know he cut through your army, Reox War, before I could get to him. I caught him when he was going after Ami. But this mutant," He motioned in the direction the screams had come from. "He can do more. He's a Molecular Biokinetic. He can clone himself, heal himself and move faster than any of us. And that's just the beginning."
Chev shuddered before going on. "He's powerful enough that I still haven't figured out a way to beat him."
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 am

Hax stared at Kayla as she rushed in. "He came into the mal with his body low to the ground, approaching Kayla as the black haird male moved ahead. "Hey wh-whats happening in here?" He asked as more scrams could be heard upstairs.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 pm

"What he can do is not matter to me Im here for what he stole and then Im sending him to hell" He said simply as they headed upstairs.

"Someone is killing everyone here I detect several of the same life signs upstairs" Kayla said int eh same tone as shefollowed Reox.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:14 pm

"Uuuhh" He was at a loss of words. Hax simply followed behind Kayla and the stranger as they headed up stairs out of curiosity

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Doc waited patiently, he had already killed everyone in the area, there were nothing but mangled bodies hanging from the ceiling all over the floor etc. He then pulled himself together as his eyes gained a rainbow pattern in them. So far it appears that reox has come to me and he broguht friends.....that just will not do..." He nodded as one of his henchmen a being made of solid rock began to walk toward the door. He was unable to walk on his hind legs and was forced to move similar to the same way a Gorilla did. The entire mall shook as he charged and smashed the doors down the stairs. He then roared, as all of the dead bodies got up and charged at the group.

All of a sudden several vines came from above and grabbed, Hax pulling him up toward the roof. A small girl could be seen chuckling to her self as the vines circled her.

The Scythe Demon from earlier sighed and looked around, "What about me exactly....." His left eye looked at doc while his right eye looked at the door. Doc shook his head. Indicating he needed him here.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Kayla looked up "Above us, I detect another charging us" Kyala said before she jumped her laser swords cutting through the vines her other arm catching Hax before he fell on his ass "Be alert Jaxx" She said softly.

Reox heard it "Behind me!" He said as he jumped a shed and waved his amr as a great ball of faire appeared before blasted it into the others face as he changed the flame glowing white hot.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Hax was confused by everything that happend in such a short amount of time. He looked up at Kayla "Uhh, thanks..." He tapped his shades staring down at the rabid male to check his power level. "Hmmm, the guy besides him is moderately but..." His froze up. "HIS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9,000!~" He shouted in awe.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:58 pm

The beast was unaffected as the horde of dead bodies came and mauled them all. The Vines then grabbed both Kayla and Hax crawling into there mechanics were several tiny insects that lived in the plants.

The Golem thrashed and then raised his fist as they began to drop down on reox
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Kyla didn't react "Fool" she said before she dropped Hax and electrified herself frying the bugs and the girl that was holding her; she was short circuiting herself to do this but it was worth it; she wouldn't let Haxx be hurt.

Reox smirked "Wind" He purred as he flicked a finger.

The golems fist was sliced clean off and landed at a dull THUD at Reo'xs feet.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm

The Golems hands then got up an punched him in the balls materializing him so he could feel it. It then jumped back on the golems nubs for arms and reconnected. "My name is chrome......My power is to control physical being and there forms...hence I can make the dead the undead, the wind a human and a normal man a rock golem" He then turned himself into a Dinoasaur and broke a hole into the ceiling as he roared.

The girl still stood there she was far away able to see everything without being there, the bugs did not fry, they were like ants. Electrical discharges did not fry them they then began to eat away at her human skin and crawl inside of her blood stream.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

(Am I really that helpless? (._..") )

Hax squirmed a bit as the insects crawled onto him. "FLAME ON!" He shouted as his body was engulfed into flames. He scorched the bugs, also burning his way through the vines as the fire spread toward Kayla. FLoating in the air a bit, He then raced down overhead the golem. His flames went out as he gripped his right arm. "Chidori!" His hand charged with electricity as he slammed down on the golem, spliting it down the middle.

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:38 pm

Kayla twitched at thsi; the bugs luckily couldnt pirce through ehr siut it was a very toucvh resiliant matieral and it covered her amasrd from her head.
(Nah Kayla is just being protective)

Reox smirked at that "Oh really?" He said amused before he turned to darkness and wrapped around the dinasaur tighting around the other's neck.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 pm

The Dino then turned into a single animal cell and it began to rapidly make more cells. They then turned into whales and the mall exploded from the inside out. The mall was no more, and the whales transformed into several versions of golem. They were very unstable being making so many replicants had its down sides. They attacked everyone as the nature girl chuckled, Several roses the appeared all over the walls, and the thorns Kayla and Hax had been cut off from everyone else. imprisoned inside of a rose maze. The girl chuckled as she dashed across the grass. Somehow Kayla and Hax had ended up in a place far far away from the battle.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Kayla wasn't phased by the bugs as her nanomachines took care of them for her he places a hand on Hax's cheek and the bugs dropped down dead before she frowned Hax, hold onto me" She said as she used her jet pack to boost over the maze and search for the girl.

Reox frowned at this before he slid out his pistols and undid the clips "Time to change clips...this should add more oomph" He said before he aimed his guns at the goldens he shot each of them several times with precision before he made a dive for safety. After three seconds each bullet exploded in a shower of napalm.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Hax blushed as he held onto Kayla. "Oh, uh, lemme' see if I can find her." He began to scan the area, but the buzing of the bugs messed with his frequency. "GAh, what the hell, god forsaken bugs~"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 pm

The pathway had been cleared for reox the attacks stopped. As it appeared as if the entire thing was a illusion. Doc, was laughing and it echoed all through out the building. He was laying on the ground as a male in a wheel chair, stared at Reox. Reox was no longer in a hallway but now right there staring at Doxor.

The girl then stood behind them both, she was giggling as a snake slithered its way up to them and sat a apple infront of them. "Eat the apple and return home...only one of you may eat the apple the other will die.....failure to ingest the apple will result in both of you staying my garden...." The girl's giggle could still be heard.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Kayla listened to this and scanned the apple with ehr Vsir to see if there was any sort of posions in it.

Reox blinked at this and eye twitched; he HATED having his mind fucked with my this guy "...So we meet again" He said a she aimed a pistol at the other "Im going to kill you, I dont care how long it takes, Ill do it and for the first im in my life I will take GREAT pleasure in doing so"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next