Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling in the dark.

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chilling in the dark. - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling in the dark.

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Reox grumbled a little "Come on chibi where are you?" He muttered to himself before he stopped;...there was someone else here he knew from gut instinct someone else was here he could feel it "...Who's there?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 am

Nire, was hiding in the shadows of his own memory staring down at Reox from above through a portal. He was very cautious..."Its him again...I guess he is coming to cause more trouble none the less..." He then opened a memory on the ground, it was the memory of Elena gloating she then shot one of her attacks towards reox but that was as far as it went before she vanished. "That is the best I can do maybe I can lure him away"
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:15 am

She glanced back at Nire, gave a small smile, she had a feeling this was not the last she'd see of that one but he'd imparted her with some guidance she had needed. She turned and hovered through the empty tunnels towards Reox. It was perhaps partially because she was used to haunting him but she HAD to return to him, it felt wrong, and she knew that it would be hard if not impossible to ever leave for good.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 am

Reox stared at the memory "Whoa!" He said for a second it had been convincing until it vanished "What the...Alright come out!" He said before he smirked "If you wont come out...Ill MAKE you!" He said as he dropped the flash light clapping his hands he began to glow with a bright light, balls off this light branches off from Reox and began lighting up all corners of the room like birth halogen lights until the place was brightly lit "Much better"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:38 am

Nire was no longer hidden in the shadows so he instantly hopped inside of Reox's mind, he chuckled as everything Reox looked at he could see. "Well how about I play mind games on you for fun...." He then implanted the illusion that several checker pices were raining from no where. They were not really but Reox's memory had made him to believe they were falling on him right then and there. There was no way fro reox to know if it were illusion or not because for reox they were real.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:39 am

The light ended up illuminating where she was when she was returning to Reox, she raised a ghostly hand to block off the intensity while she wandered over to join Reox again. She had not seen the Elena memory made so she was confused about what he was doing.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:47 am

"What the-" Reox eye twitched at this even though it FELT real he knew it couldn't possibly BE real "Okay whoever the fuck is in my head get the fukc OUT!" He snarled as he clutched at his head he knew someone was int here, because of his slight ESP he could seine Nire there asd tried to force him out he wasn't very good at it he never had really trained his brain to shut off from invaders like Nire "Ugh think happy thoughts" He grumbled as he tried to think of something to distract him one memory flashed by of him waking up after the earth quickie before it disappeared, in truth Reox had very few happy memories from after the earthquake; he settled on one where he and Chibi were playing tic tac toe and focused on it "Get out of my head before i get really pissed off" he grumbled before he looked up at Chibi "Chibi need a lil help here"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:57 am

She softly reached for his hand and gently gripped on Reox's astral self, this was the first time the two of them would see and confront each other on the same plane of full existence. The only way she knew to help him was to possess him, she'd never done it but she reflected on the memory Nire had given her. She had to "eat" Reox's astral self to possess him? It never seemed so strange before. She reached forward for his astral self and embraced him, before her body started to melt around his astral manifestation, trying to "eat" it. When she finally managed to the astral personification was gone, and she was in Reox's physical body with him, seeing things through his eyes and in his mind.

He was so difficult and so closed but the fact he was willing was SLIGHTLY helpful. She was just a bit of extra pressure because it was hard to fight against TWO consciously pushing you out even for someone who knew his craft as well as Nire had be feeling pressure from how she was trying to pry and push, trying to foist him from a memory, she was surprised at the forefront was one she and Reox shared though.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 am

Nire felt the change and began to swarm around. He then quickly jumped out the irregular pattern made him feel uneasy, jumped from Reox mind to the real world, only to quickly dash his way to a dark corner. He hid there and he was out of breath and out of energy.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:42 am

Reox's mind was like a tightly coiled knot even to her, even with his internal threat gone. He was like a complex mystery, sometimes when she entered a host she'd learn or be able to access their minds, nothing was there for her to learn about him. His mind was like a firmly shut book, it was a sharp contrast to the other who'd practically shoved his memories onto her by accident.

"It's over, he is all gone I think..."

She softly said this, trying to unravel his tight mental defenses which made it hard for her to be comfortable in the cramped vault he made his mind to be.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:07 am

"Thanks I owe you, he wouldn't leave my head it was annoying" Reox said back; Reox mind was like a safe; everything was neatly put away more important memories were put in safes and with lots of security, other were just left neatly in filing cabinets what had locks on, they would be easiest to unlock if Chibi needed too "You okay? you look uncomfortable" He said a she appeared in said astral form because she was the one controlling him he was naturally taking a back seat "Where the guy that a sin my head?" He asked "Its him we gotta find" Reox said; he didnt take kindly to havign his mind messed with.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:49 am

She could never owe him, because she owed him tenfold, her life had been so much better since he entered it even if it was awkward at times and sometimes hard to cope with.

"Your defenses made it difficult but it can't be helped, I did enter your mind as you defended it from another person. I think you'll be more comfortable if I take a backseat, your used to be in control of yourself."

The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:29 am

Roex grinned at her in his astral form before he ruffled her hair 'At least you managed it though right? Its okay I dont mind you being in here' He said as he watched CHibi look around with his eyes his body moving stiffly at firs until she got used to controlling his movements 'You Cant make the wheel for a little bit' He said with a smirk.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:38 am

As far as their astral forms together they could see and talk and speak to each other but physically the reality was her astral body was folded up beneath the surface of his physical one, not really able to react face to face at all. When she first had been a spirit quite some time ago, she'd not been able to know how to control the larger adult bodies, she couldn't understand their maneuverability was different and somewhat more difficult then she had as a child. For a while Reox's body made her think on that because initially she began having the same troubles for only a little while. She peeled his eyes around, looking around carefully before walking, she'd never get over it if she did something wrong and got him into trouble with an enemy.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Reox sat as he watched 'Hey do you know who it was that tried to get into my head?' He asked Chibi' the presence in his head had been familiar like he knew this person but he couldnt put his finger on it at all.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:17 pm

She didn't know Nire had been the one to do and she didn't barely really KNOW Nire as it was so she shook her head astrally and naturally his physical one shook too.

"Nope. Why did you come out here?"

She had thought since she left a note or at least something that everything had been good, that he wouldn't worry. She didn't realize that if you were gone long enough even if they did know what you were doing AND/OR where you were going they'd still get that way.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 pm

'I came looking for ya you;ve been gone for hours, I got sorta worried' He said befor ehe frowned "Well keep an eye out for them I wont let him get away, I wanna talk to them'
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Nire, peeped around the corner and smiled. He noted the males odd reaction, "Umm little girl from earlier is that you...." He smirked slightly only really seeing Chibi inside and the subdued reox persona was invisible to him. "So you actually took over..nice job" He smirked, as he began to wrap bandages on his arm. "If I am correct I was never able to get your name" He had come out from hiding and began to talk to her. He thought she had taken complete control.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 pm

'There he is! Isnt he the guy that appeared in the middle of mine and Elena's fight!?' He questioned 'Its okay you can talk to him he obviously thinks your in complete control' he said softly; Nire didn't look like he'd harm him if CHibi was in his body so he didn't mind her getting closer to the other; It just made ti easier for him to grab the other before he could run.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31 am

"Yeah the memory helped...," it wasn't a total fib it really had, but she knew she wasn't REALLY in control even while she could exercise control over the body she was in, "Chibi, my name is Chibi."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:41 am

Nire, smirked slightly relieved it was her. "So do you know the guy...why did he come sneaking around making all the ruckus he startled me" He let a sigh and rubbed his eyes. He looked up into the males eyes and gave a curious look. He looked into his eyes deeper and deeper, "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt...." His eye then probed the mind easily, its ability was to simply rip through the locks that would hold back normal astral people. He was not inside of his head, nor was he outside of it, he was on a plane only he could travel. This plane allowed him slight telepathy. "So whats this guys name...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 am

"Mhmmmm, he is my.......," she thought on that, sure she felt something for him and she was fond of him but this was the first time she realized what she shared with him just wasn't defined clearly, "he is very special to Chibi. He came looking for me."

That wasn't a fib either cause Reox did say he was looking for her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:48 am

Reox was there, in the dark as he watched them curiously; he frowned at the other thinking he was there to cause trouble! I didnt cause trouble he SOLVED trouble!
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 am

Nire then looked at the name Reox war, only to see another lock next to it. He tried to blast past this lock, but this mental lock would require him to go back inside in a full astral form. He then stopped looking into the memories and sighed, snapping back to complete reality. "Ahh Chibi that is a nice name, my real name is Kenji, but I would prefer if you call me Nire" He let out a chuckle, "I guess you should let the guy go, I guess if you know him then this was all a big misunderstanding....."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 am

"Why would I let him go? I am going to be staying with him, we are together."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next