Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling in the dark.

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chilling in the dark. - Page 4 Empty Re: Chilling in the dark.

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

She was cut off from the two of them but it was not an inhibitor to her, even the rubble couldn't keep her really away. She found the small opening and her entire mass slipped right through the tiny opening and over to the other side.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Nire had panicked he was already off guard because of his emotions and his confusion. "Like I thought.....I still cause trouble for him...." He then opened a portal and pulled in all of the rubble. Following up, he then pulled himself into his own mind and vanished. "I don't want to be a burden..." Any sign of him being there was now gone, excluding the memories he had left with Chibi.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Reox blinked as the rubble dissapeared though the jagged bleeding gashes on his back still remained "Hey wai-!" He growled as Nire just dissapeared "Goddamnit brother...stop running away" He murmured; he felt like eh was a teenager again when they'd argued; back then he hadn't known any better now he knew the other was just running away.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:51 pm

- Are you alright?!

She had gently embraced him and had slipped this time into the phone on his person. She had not seen Nire when she came through on the other side,

- Where'd he go?
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:24 pm

"Y-Yeah I'll be okay" He groaned softly: In all truth his back stung like an utter bitch "...I don;t know" He said honestly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 am

She snidely in a cute worried retort typed a new message, the phone was flipped open near him and text scrolled across its screen.

- You don't sound okay like that. . . . . .
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 am

Reox had to laughed weakly at that "I;ve been through worse...We need to get back to CHao tower...I need you to run ahead and find someone to help me, I'll be okay for now" He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:44 am

She softly frowned and shook her head, she didn't want to leave Reox all on his own. It was just like a child to see the fact she'd rather not leave someone close on their own while failing to see they'd get little to nowhere if they didn't get help in the first place but she didn't see why he couldn't just try to use his abilities, usually if he got into a bind he did.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 am

Reox grimaced a bit; even if he went into a morph form the injury would remain; he would soon pass out if he exerted his powers. he decided it was better to risk using his morph form than staying here and bleeding to death he sighed and turned into his word form "Lets get out of here" he said a she began floating out of the subway.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:12 pm

She had ended up silently agreeing, Reox had picked up the phone and put it on his person before morphing into his forms.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Reox managed to float over the subway and onto the ground before he turned back to normal feeling exhausted which was a first; Roxs powers were usallay limitless but when he was injured it put a strain on his body.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Predictably once she regained form she went back over to hover over him, as if checking to make sure he was alright. The worry was etched even into her ghostly features.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Reox dragged gimself to his feet buit ht hurt to walk; he;d defianly got some damage on his spine "Don't give me that face" Reox said softly he didnt want the kid worried about him.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 pm

She wondered what kind of face she was supposed to give him when she was worried.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Reox almost rolled his eyes; he wasn;t used to being worried over, not since his parents were killed anyway "I'm fine...so don;t worry" he said as he began a slow walk back to Chao tower which unfortunately wa son the other side of the city.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 pm

She just vanished in an off hand way that made him believe she was no longer worrying but a moment later a childish remark said, "Like I'm buying that....."

All she had to do was possess him and she'd be able to scry and know the bodies energy. She'd know anything about his body that he knew. For example if he broke an arm she'd know upon possessing the body that she had to deal with a broken arm.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:28 pm

"Your a stubborn alright" Reox said before he grimaced and leaned against a wall; he was about ready to pass out "...I bet if I pass out your gonna posses me right?" He asked before he chuckled softly "...Better than not waking up" he said a she began sliding down that wall as his eyes fluttered closed and he began to lose consciousness.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:45 pm

That went without saying because no way was she going to leave him in danger and out in the open. Her progress would be slow but even with her acting a driving conscience she'd be able to get him from Point A to Point B.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Reox slumped over as he gave up and lost consciousness leaving him wide open for Calix;s possessive his back throbbing in agony, he hadn't mentioned hes also dislocated his shoulder.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm

She possessed him and instantly for her it wanted to jolt her back out as the physical pain washed over her, it was nothing new for him but for a ghost that rarely felt pain of this magnitude and a child at that it was horrible. She finally carefully brought his arm up to steady the dislocated arm, gritting his teeth and she pushed it to push his arm right back into his socket with an almost sick crack. She stayed there for quite a while and didn't put any weight, everything seemed to hurt but finally she was able to get it to subside and numb to her, like she was slightly used to it, definitely used to possessing his body for now. Making sure not to overdo it she began to move back to the South Side and Chao Tower.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Reox was unconscious for the whole time on the way back, When eh woke up Calix was trying to access the back door of Chao tower '...' He was sietna s he watched her drag his body into the tower; the sooner he wasin bed the better; he;d never been so happy to actually sleep before.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

"You're up....."

It was a statement, and she sounded glad for it even if it was for a pretty short time,

"Are you going to be okay? I push your shoulder back in. . . . ."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

'I'll live' Reox said as he let Chibi continue controlling his body as he got to the elevator and she pushed the button to the top floor 'Thanks for that, it hurt like hell out of the socket' he added with a sigh.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

"Yeah. . . .," she gave a slight nervous giggle, "Kinda hurt to put it back in to be honest, hurt a lot but the things you learn under a variety of hosts I guess."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:18 pm

'Yeah well that's what you get when you almost get crushed by a ceiling' he said with a transparent grin as they reached his room and let his body flop on the bed; even semi-conscious he sounded tired 'SLeep' he purred as he seemed to fall out of consciousness again.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next