Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling in the dark.

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chilling in the dark. - Page 3 Empty Re: Chilling in the dark.

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 am

"I think he means ;et my body go Chibi" Reox spoke out taking over his voice box from Calix feeling rather amused; the others name hit a long hard chord in his heart, Kenji Nire was the name of his brother, and Nire wasn't exactly command...was it all a coincidence?
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:37 am

Chibi gave a slightly guilty look at that, the fact he had so easily responded over her was showing she had not really been exerting control over Reox at all. SHe was in his body but there was nothing for her to "let go" per say beyond the physical aspect, she had no control over his conscious though for all means she probably could.

She sensed that Reox was acting strangely and she didn't get it, she knew he had a brother but Reox was ALWAYS vague and shared little about that, she could understand nothing.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:43 am

Noting there moment of awkward silence he gave them both a stare..."Ummm is everything ok.." He was confused, they both had stopped talking after Reox spoke. "It could be nah...I am sure they could split easy..." He was confused and decided to wait for a response before taking action...
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 am

Reox stagehd as he opened his eyes and raked a hand through his hair "Kenji Nire you say?" He asked the other with a raised eyebrow "Funny coincidence that..." He said as he looked off into the distance for a moment as he remembered his cute little brother the brother that was always close to him; he didn;t know if it was coincidence or fate or if this guy was just using the name as a cover, either way it hurt to think about it.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:57 am

She voluntarily let go of him at this time, and when Reox moved her ghostly form remained in the same place, obviously severed from any possession she had as she voluntarily released her host. She glanced in confusion at Reox's reactions, the product of her own ignorance about him despite how she cared and clinged to him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am

Nire looked at him "Coincidence what do you mean" His eyes and arms glowed, almost seeming to want to rip Reox's mind open. "This urge...." Nire scratched his head and looked at Chibi, "So you guys are the now X-Saviors I get it now....sorry for the confusion earlier....I just wanted to make things better"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

Reox looked back at him "That's the name of my younger brother who died in the earthquake that started all this mess" he said softly before he nodded "It's fine...the way things are right now we can do without trouble from people we don;t know" He said with a sigh.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:51 am

That was definitely true, she didn't have to care about a knife appearing in her back but Reox and the living Saviors could do without having trouble from others.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:40 am

He chuckled, "Well its a small world ain't it...I have known several other Kenji's but the last name Nire is sacred...wait" He then began to think on things. "So that means we could be related you are probably my cousin or half cousin or cousin in-law er some thing" His mind was baffled with several theories now. "Ahhh maybe hmmm"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:43 am

"...Hmmm" Reox said with a shurg he didnt really want to disclose anymore "Mire is my last name too so maybe"He admittered; Of course NO one knew that really becuase he always went by his alias.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 am

"You're name isn't Reox War?"

Her voice was the synthesized one from the phone he carried, the voice program had been created by him to allow her to actually use it as a speaking medium and with no longer possessing him it was the only way to speak aloud. She sounded accusing and a tad suspicious, as if AGAIN she didn't know him, like he was keeping her in the dark about yet another thing. It shouldn't have surprised her, he knew tons more about her in her life, death, and unlife, everything she could remember to share but she didn't know the same about him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

" It;s not my real one no" He said softly "I gave up my real name when I lost everything" He said simply "Or...when I thought I did, IF thats the case" He said simply; his old name was a reminder of a happy past that no longer existed.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:05 am

- Tell me!!! PLEASE!!!! Pretty PLEASE!!

That only piqued her interest and made her silently through a text beg him to tell her. She wanted to know his REAL identity, the one his mommy and daddy gave him. Kind of like the one he'd given her that she went by now, though silently it was partially because she FORGOT aspects of her identity.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 am

Nire chuckled at them both, his real name coming into intrest. "So your last name is Nire....so what is your real name, I am sure you and me could figure it out if we looked through family information...how ever painful it might be....." He slightly looked down and seemed a bit depressed. "Well none the less I have family possibly now so it is worth it right" He let on a slightly nervous smile; this was because, he was afraid he was getting his hopes up of finding some link to what might have happened to the people in his family.

Reox looked at the text "Are you serious!?" He said; his real name was corny! "Ugh do I have to?" He asked the phone; he knew that if he DIDN'T Skuld would probably continue to pleade with him in a more verbal manner; when the other ask for his real name as well he figured he might as well go out with it...it had been a long time since he'd uttered his real name aloud "Okay Okay...its...Aerrow, Aerrow Nire, alright?
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 am

"THAT'S A CUTE NAME!!!! SKULD LIKES IT!"

This time that WAS verbal, and she was obviously VERY approving of it. She probably wouldn't share his opinion that it was corny at all.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 am

Reox litreally sweatdropped at that "Its not cute" He grumbled.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 am

"It is too!!! AERROW!!!"

There was A LOT of emphasis on it and she happily seemed to ADOPT the name officially between the two of them, as if his name Aerrow was only shared on a need to know basis and that Reox was what it was, an alias to her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:57 am

Aerrow' literally face palmed at that "Chibi please dont use that name around anyone else" He said; Oh god if anyone else found out he;d never live it down.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 am

"Why not?"

Her voice was utterly childish sing song drawl that said she didn't get WHY she was being told to keep it silent.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Nire had been frozen by his words, paralyzed on what he should do exactly...."He he he..." He looked down as though he were contemplating with himself. The Confusion and the struggle in his mind to say anything. He feared the result, it was something he could smile about, at the same he and his brother had completely new lives. He then came to a conclusion, "I will stay quiet..this way...his life wont be interrupted by a annoying little brother...." He then opened the door to one if his memories and relived it..."the day they were separated...I told him I never wanted to see him again...I would just be a nuisance, and the reason why mom and dad were separated...I have never been anything but trouble for him then so I should stay out now...." He looked down, and there were tears in his eyes, tho he was holding them back. "Uhh umm I need to go k? I will see you guys around, I just remembered there is something important I have to do"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Reox blinekd at the others reaction, Reox remebered that day all to well, they had just been teenagers and both of them hads been upset about thier parents split...

'You dont want to see me again!? fine have it your way Kenji! I...I dont wanna see you either!' Reox had said back angrily but the other words had hurt him; he loved his brother more than anything and he'd ended up pushing him away that day, that was his biggest regret "...is that so...I think your lying..." He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Nire didn't look him in the eye. "What makes you think that" He turned away and wiped away his tears. He then struggled to turn back around his posture perfect. "So where would I be going huh? I mean I really do have to get going..."
His eyes still did not look Reox in the eyes, he thought to himself and tried to think of a way out of it. "Damn it..." His eyes slowly but surely began to water up again. He then took a deep breath while swallowing to attempt to force himself to choke and he did. "Aww man something in the air here is pretty rough" He then let the tears down, to make it seem as if he were having a allergic reaction.

Roex stared at him; he wasn't convinced "I don;t think your going anywhere your just avoiding me...brother" He said softly; he didnt belive this guy was his brother but he was sayign ti to test the others reaction.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 am

She glanced at the other, she'd been shocked by his sudden DROP and attempt to leave that she seemed to even drop pestering Reox about his identity. Her ghostly form frowned, "Why do you have to go?"

She hovered over and her hands yanked to pull him back, of course she didn't really grip on anything but the gesture communicated that he shouldn't go away, not yet.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Nire sighed, He looked down and he had a expression to complicated for words, he was mad and angry because his brother figured it out...at the same time he was happy for the same reason. He was sent on a roller coaster of emotions, and it left him stunned for a moment. He let on another fake cough. "Well, no I don't have to go anywhere...and I guess it would be kinda bad if I left now" He try to avoid the fact that Reox, had said anything he almost made it seem like he didn't hear him at all.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:40 pm

If Reox could have he would have squished Chibi and given her her own weight in candy for convincing the other to stay; he was being avoidant which just meant that he was ignoring what he said with ironically just convinced him this dude WAS his brother even though the both of them had changed appearance wise since the mutations they still looked alike.

"I guess it would" Roex said before felt the ground rumble underneath his feet "Another earthquake?" He asked confused, but it wasnt the ground it was coling from, it was coming from above. "Shit!" Reox cussed as the ceiling started to crack, "Look out!" Reox said as suddenly the ceiling collapsed and Reox dived at Nire pinning him down as the Ceiling gave in and fell down on them "...Ah...ha..." Reox panted and struggled to breath and bare weight that was on top of him as he protected his younger brother "...Fuck..." he groaned; as his arms buckled bit his face almost buried in Nires neck.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next