Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voluntary work

+4
Ami
Elena Vexus
Cresill
Reox War
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Voluntary work - Page 2 Empty Re: Voluntary work

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:52 am

"I don;t like you you ruined savours reputation as a policing force on Zibyl and ruined MY preution with your stupid company and your idiotic plans" Reox said softly
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:05 am

The guard remained calm as she slapped him and looked down at her. "Them move" He growled, glancing back at Reox briefly before walking behind Elena to direct her through the tunnels. They went for a while until the reached some shorter stairs and walked up them the door that opened led into a caged area where there was a bench ant a collection of weapons on the wall, there were bars over the exit. "Pick one weapon and wait until the gate is lifted." He grunted before turning away and walking back through the door.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 am

Shiloh sat and looked around in his all to cramped cell. He didn't like the mutants here and it made him uneasy. Suddenly he heard the voice of Reox. He hands clung around the bars. He was so tempted to transmute them but he wanted to wait. He didn't want to turn the place upside down. "Mr Reox Sir! Mr Reox!" he called out while clinging to the bars still. Without his knowing the bars slowly began to change into a much more plyable metal.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Reox turned to Shiloh's voice and blinked "Shiloh!? What Are you doing here?" he asked before he touched the bars of his cell he heated then up and pulled the bars apart so he could step though them before he repacled the bars back to being straight before doing the same to the others cell bars and joining him in his cell; hey better to join cells with someone you knew right? "How the hell did you get caught?-on second thoughts don't answer that" He said with a sweatdrop.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Elena looked at the assortment of weapons until her eyes crossed paths with what looked to be like some sort of sonic gun. "Ooh, this looks nice, I'll have to raid the weapons from this place before I tear it down." Elena put the gun in her shirt and tried to take a few more guns that she had seen there, not knowing if the guards would allow her more than one weapon.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Shiloh sighed. "I was levitating about when suddenly I saw an explosion and I went to help Miss Elena cause I like to help people when things got over my head and next thing I know I'm captured and they tried to steal my powers and then suddenly I transmuted the air to negate that. I still have my powers but I got stuck here anyways and and adn.... I dont know what else!" he said at about a million miles an hour. Shiloh wasn't one to enjoy excitment and he got worked up easy.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Reox raised an eyebrow at that before he sweatdropped "Your not supposed to help Elena...but I guess it can;t be helped" He said as he's a tin the others cell with a sigh.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 am

Shiloh scratched the back of his head. "Well I didn't know that and you see Mr Reox Sir I wasn't thinking right for once! I shoudl have thought more and I'm sorry Mr Reox sir for dealing with this with me!" he babbled once more with a sigh at the end. He didn't deal with stress very well
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 am

"Shiloh, it;s fine" He said as he waved a hand to assured the mentally unstable boy "Were both are so we might as-well work together alright?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Shiloh nodded and he smiled he was glad that that Reox was able to calm him down. "Thank you Mr Reox Sir" he said and made a notion to zip his lip. He knew that he annoyed Reox very easily
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 pm

"Well if were in the same boat why not? Your nto my ally for no reason" He said with a faint smirk.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Shiloh nodded. "You're my leader Mr Reox Sir so I'll always follow you no matter what happens! You got a grave I'll dig one up right beside you and leap right in after you!" he said with a grin.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:08 pm

"You'll only take one." A voice hissed from the corner as another mutant appeared apparently having been either invisible or camouflaged against the wall. It made no attempt to move forwards for the moment but watched Elena with disapproving eyes, though, his gaze turned to the large circular field outside the bars as a voice spoke on a speaker, announcing the two fighters and mentioning the powers they possessed at this moment.

The mutant turned back and smirked. "You're up now girly." He growled moving to push her out as the bars were lifted. The moment she was outside of them they dropped down behind her with a loud crash and the mutant retreated to the corner where he disappeared again.

On the other side was a fairly small mutant and it looked rather nervous to be out there. Most of the mutants that fought in the first rounds were new.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 am

"Let's get this over with." Elena aimed and fired at the mutant within the first second of the round
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:39 am

The ground began to shake, doc was running in circles causing the molecules of the arena to shake. He then ran up the wall and hid in the shadows, he scanned the area, and he located his target. "My master..." He then dashed to the ground andlanded next to Elena. "Master please explain where have you been, your plans have been greatly stalled. He got on his knees and bowed, as the earth continued to shake, it was clear he left clones of himself circling the area.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:11 pm

"Where I have been doesn't matter now. Where I am going is what's important at this moment... So let's leave this place in ruins..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Merill stood up from where he sat and walked over to the low railing, stumbling a little as the Colosseum shook and grabbing onto the stone railing for support as he looked down at the other mutant that stood with Elena. He narrowed his eyes, he could see they were speaking but couldn't hear their conversation. It must have been another member of P!nk since it certainly wasn't one of their mutants, they wouldn't have been able to get out there, and even if they had they would have looked much scruffier.

He looked back at the guards.
"I'm going to the announcement booth." He said, turning to hurry out of the room. The guards followed quickly after him, down the halls to another set of stairs.

Merill found himself to be quite out of breath by the time they were there, he wasn't really in good shape since he just about never moved from his bed. The Colosseum's shows weren't really that frequent. He paused in the door way to make an attempt to catch his breath before stumbling over to the mutant that stood in front of the microphone. She turned to face him before he could speak. "He's dangerous, you should get the audience out. Their intentions are dangerous, if this place is destroyed the dungeon will collapse."

Merill narrowed his eyes.
"I know that." He snapped, folding his arms. "I'm not the person you should be telling it to, go find some guards or something to get them evacuated, we are not in need of your abilities for now." He walked over to the window in front of the microphone as the announcer hurried off down the stairs.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 pm

Reox frowned when Elena was taken; its not that he cared about her but she;d be no good to him dead just year "Hey Shiloh fancy breaking outta this place early?" He asked.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Shiloh looked at Reox and nodded furiously. Before he spoke he jumped up a bit and in the process crossed his legs and sat in the air. His body was a bit more at ease being in its usual positiion instead of wasting energy by standing. "Yes, lets get out of here Mr Reox sir!!" he said joyfully
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 pm

Doxor heard shiloh say the name, and was instantly drawn to it. "Excuse me...what did you say your name was..." Even though the space around them kept shaking he stood completely still...."May I ask what it is you are doing here...." His hand shape shifted to match Reox's hand..."Interesting these thumb prints are sublime"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 pm

"You heard what he said" He said before he touched the metal bars and metled them "Who the hella re you?" He asked annoyed he didn't like the look for his guy at all.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Doc chuckled, "My name is Doc....you may call me Doc Chuckle, Doc Knuckle, Doc luckle, or Joe Doc" He then transformed into reox, "Ahh interesting according to this I am giving you a bad vibe...you really should listen to your gut....it must be wise to tell I am up to no good..." He flexed his fingers..."It is sad really I just sometimes can't help but to be.....naughty......" His eyes were a vivid Pink color, this being his original self. "So Reox....you are still looking for a cure to help Chibi...maybe I could be assistance after all it was not long ago we were suppose to help each other...I have technology you couldn't access with your current budget...
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:29 pm

"...How do you know Chibi?" He asked suspisioculy his eyes narrowed.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Shiloh sat and listened to Reox and the new male speaking to each othe. He was a tad confused about the conversation but stayed quiet and slowly picked away at what they were saying.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:09 am

He chuckled...."Oh...the little ghost girl didnt tell you did she.....flash back to the night you lost her...flash back to all of the pain she endured" He then strapped on a Nth metal glove, and pulled open a box....."Does this foot look familiar...." He chuckled as the foot twitched over and over. "She refused to talk...I am guessing she is still healing hoe has she been?"
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next