Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a heart beat like Clock work

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work Empty It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:01 am

Nire was on his patrol, he had hopped from a portal and began to search through pandora. He walked calmly, it was near day break. He did not feel like going home just yet. He then saw a building that was locked up tight. "Hmmm....interesting..." He walked over to it to see the doors all boarded up. He then took his hands and began to rip of the boards, it was clear no one was living there. He punched the glass, and unlocked the door from the inside. "Hello any body here..." He walked slowly, feeling no need to rush. There were papers all over the floor and it was extremely dark, large metal computers could be seen on the wall. "Must have been a tech place...."
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:11 am

The place had been abandoned in a hurry, and so had she, she been disengaged and locked up tight for ages. The abandoned building, its computers, and its research where like her crypt but she wasn't dead just inactive. She couldn't know that someone had stumbled into her domain of rest. Neat white plates covered her interior portions and systems, black joints could be seen around it, and she had eyes that looked to be a mix of coloration between light blue and jade hues. Wires where hooked into her back, keeping her in a lock down of no movement and no activity: a restraining bolt.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 am

Nire moved forward, he opened a door only to see a stair way that led down stairs. He walked down slowly, the computers were still active. "Interesting he looked around and began to search for a light switch. He could not find one and tripped up on a wire. It was a big wire, he could barely see, as he felt the wire and crawled following it. His head hit a button and instantly all of the lights cut on. Revealing a tomb, with what appeared to be a android inside of of it. "Cool a robot..." He chuckled and examined it, he looked around "Who would leave something so cool behind..." His hand gently touched the glass, he was scared he might break it.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 am

The wire he tripped on was the one killing her electrical impulses and immediately her eyes glowed as her programs started to boot up, she couldn't move still but she was activating.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:28 am

Nire looked up as she activated, "Wow...ummm hmmm..." He was slightly freaked, he new nothing about this technology, he was sure he could learn but at the moment, he was scared he might have released a monster that was meant to destroy the human race. He flashed back to all of the memories of Robots taking over the planet. He then looked around, "Wheres the off switch" He began to press random colorful buttons in a panic.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 am

"I would not advise that course of action......you could compromise my performance capabilities."

She didn't need to move to speak to him, her visual program had activated so she had been able to see what he'd been doing, unfortunately she couldn't just stop him because her mobile program was in lock-down with the rest of her functions. She sounded calm and matter-of-fact but reproachful.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

Nire gave her a slight look "You-you can talk.....ok umm.....so what should I do...." His hands were shaky, and he pulled his hands away from the keyboard as if to avoid touching acid.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:48 am

"Of course I can talk, I was activated wasn't I?"

She didn't seem to comprehend that she was not being activated by any researcher and it was a FREAK accident.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 am

Nire nodded, "I guess you could say that...but..umm I did not mean to do it..." He blushed with slight embarrassment. "Umm..." He then slipped up again, and the restraints came undone. The Glass case opened up. "Oh boy...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:04 am

"You did not mean to do what? You must be part of the new research staff, I have not seen you before, I have no problem with you handling my activation as long as you do it correctly."

She did not see any problems with him activating her as long as he did it properly. A hiss was heard as the bolt came free and she finally moved for the first time in several years. The glass had protected her from wear and tear and even from dust. She took a step down and joined him on the floor. She was just about his height.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:10 am

Nire nodded, "Umm I am sorry to disappoint you..but I am not a part of the staff....any staff that was here is now gone...I just am a guy who stumbled here while on recon.." He stared at her slightly, as she stood there...."So...your a robot..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:14 am

"No, the correct terminology is Android. My name is S.A.I.D.A."

Her visual spectrum widened to take in views of what was around them, as if observing to learn if what he discerned was really true. She didn't understand it though, "You are now in charge of my deployment?"

She assumed that the research was done, that meant she was complete right? So this was her assignment to be with this gentlemen right? THough she was confused why he was so incompetent on how to deal with her activation procedures and her presence.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 am

Nire nodded, "So mind telling me about yourself...like who built you or...why you were left here alone..." He observed her body, and had determined she was a friendly robot. He noted the way her body could move, "Wow you are actually quite a piece of work, never even seen tech like this..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 am

She stood with a rigid posture, "Registering query, answers unknown. I apologize, Master."

Nire had nodded his head and she had taken that as an affirmative to her query, which meant she thought he was her master, that she was answering to him now. She obviously had no answers for his questions, and if she didn't even know that her research had been dropped then it was likely she didn't know why she was left on her own.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:39 am

Nire shooked his head "No no you got it all wrong...I am no master I am simply a friend...you may call me Nire k?" He put a nervous smile, and offered the android his hand. "So to come up with a more simple name then saying all those letters I will just call you Sai, or Saida for now how does that sound?" "...why am I making friends with it..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 am

"You gave an affirmative gesture to my query did you not? The researchers no longer claim responsibilities over my maintenance and/or deployment but you are here doing so, is that not correct?"

It was a pointed punctual question that drove to home how behind the android was and what she was interpreting as "reality" of this situation. She was rather imposing even if she was a bit shorter then him, "You may call me whatever you wish Master but my designation will remain unchanged."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:50 am

Nire nodded, "I guess I did...no sense in fighting it now....you have pretty much said a few things that blew over my head....." He turned around and pondered it all. "So just so I can make sure I got this down...you are saying that regardless of what other people say you follow my orders....." He smirked, "Maybe this is not so bad...." He then looked at her, "So what can you do....what is your primary focus if you don't mind me asking...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:54 am

She seemed to process his query but it didn't take long as she answered quickly and without hesitation, "Affirmative, Master. Registering query.....,," she accessed her data banks, "answer unknown."

The research team had hardly been able to delve into her potential and in restoring her they had wiped away some of what initially had been programmed and remained a part of her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:04 am

Nire nodded "Ok so you have no idea what you can do..." He nodded, "I dunno but who cares I have a robo...umm android...." He nodded and hugged her. "Hmmm interesting...I wonder what I should do with you.....Sai do you understand simple request..." He was planning on giving her a test run...
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 am

"Affirmative, I am acquainted with the definition."

She just stood there when he embraced her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 am

Nire smirked and scartched his head. "Agreed, so....show me your capabilities when it comes to protection, put me in a state of maximum security, which would involve you and I being protected to your fullest ability" He moved away from her expecting her to explode into some massive over protective robot with weapons of all kinds.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:50 am

"Armaments provided for me greatly increase my abilities to defend but right now I have my martial strength and these," she did probably surprise him a little bit because out of her gauntlets came two blades, They appeared to be retractable weapons that could be physical but an odd energy to seemed to emanate as if they could go beyond physical opponents. She didn't know but purposely she'd been disarmed when she'd been put down.

Suddenly she turned serious and she vaulted into the air and across the room from something that appeared to be a flight propulsion gear. She brought out the blades and slicing out a portion of the wall clean, it was probable to guess with that speed and reaction time she could send those blades through human flesh and decimate enemy with a devastating single slash. Her speed and precision were excellent and in perfect synchronization as well.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Nire looked at her and clapped his hands, "That is some really impressive gear you have there...very impressive, I hope I never have to fight you" He chuckled and then began to walk towards the door, "Come along Sai I have much to show you...." He looked back at her his eyes very fascinated with her design. It was every boys dream to find a super powerful robot that saves him from eminent dream, his child like side had shown a bit as he tried to mimick the robot show in his mind. "You need memory input right...like you need to take in as much information you can find correct..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 pm

She placed down her arms and the blades retracted, if she was armed better she could definitely have wider offensive capabilities. When he directed her, she turned around and effortlessly moved to follow him out of the room, she gave a single look at its appearance before she left.

"My memory is quite large, it can instantly take on massive data streams and overtime it purges irrelevant data while keeping vital and or important information encrypted and safeguarded, to prevent deletion, capture, or download."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Nire moved on, "Do you know where you are right now...." He opened the door, he originally walked in through. Outside, you could see a desolate land. It was clearly torn to pieces. The Buildings were halfway rubbished, and the sky was full of black and purple clouds. "Looks like its gonna rain again...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next