Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery, Placement, and Training

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training Empty Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Reox came back home into the tower and just seemed to collapse on the bed in his place. She gently laid down inside him still possessing his consciousness from the point when she ripped him out of the astral plane. That had left her so drained and ready to pass out once again but she didn't, she couldn't. Something just seemed to burn a massive hole in Reox's mind preoccupying him.

What's wrong Papa?

Her voice seemed worried for him, she could always have more worry of his well being then her own.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Reox sighed and curled into the soft pillows; all he wanted to do was sleep for a millenia; hed never felt so goddamn exhausted in his life; the fact his powers had almost gone out of control hasn't helped. '...everything is wrong' he answers back ' That girl who ripped me to the astral plane...that was your body....wasn't it?' He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

She frowned as he asked, "She looked like me......but that wasn't me," she finally answered to him, "I died, it just isn't possible you know."

Nothing possible that she knew could be possible, she didn't get someone digging up her corpse and using it after death. Death was the end of everything wasn't it?
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 pm

'Mo she looked just like you in your memories Im positive its your body walking around' He said softly 'Someones animated your corpse to function as a tool and seen as shes working for hellion and a bunch of Psychis its safe to say we know who's controlling her'
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm

"Bodies don't walk after death Papa........I tried."

She sounded a bit quiet as she whispered that out sadly, it was the first time she admitted she had tried to possess her own body to live again only to fail time and time again.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:37 pm

'It can if your a poerful enouugh psychic' Reox said softly befor ehe sigehd 'Im sorry Chibi'
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

"Its okay Papa," she gently embraced him or at least her conscience did. She didn't understand everything Reox said but part of her knew he was right. Her body had been up and it had glared at her cleanly within Reox. She'd seen that as her body though she didn't know the how or why, these questions burned within.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Reox sigehd and let his eyes close 'I wish it was...this war is just going to get worse and worse' He said back sleepily, he wrapped his arms around a pinnow and buried his face into it.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 pm

"Papa......," she thought sadly, she didn't get why after finding him his brother just wasn't here all the time for him. Other then Reox and maybe the gang on the streets she didn't have the luxury of family but after finding herself a place with Reox she'd resolved to never leave him a bit alone.

"You won't be alone. Chibi will help you, I promise, so please don't get sad."

She hugged his tired form as though really trying to reassure him though she had no clue what she could do, Reox had never NEEDED her before.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Reox never thought he'd ever truly trust anyone.

He kept enveryone ate arms length all the time, but it was ratehr hard to keep away a spirit that was invisible to everyone else and could move right through you, before he knew it he started to care about Chibi in ways he didnt realize...until she'd been tortured to withing an inch of ehr astral life.

'I'll do my best' he promised softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

"I'll get stronger too but I don't know how......," her tiny mouth softly folded into a fine tiny frown, there had to be SOMETHING she could do.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

'We'll work soemthing out tomorrow' he promised sounding mroe and more sleepy by the second; before he kenw what was happening he was out like a light.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:02 pm

She finally let him just sleep and soon she gave in and joined him she just wasn't strong enough anything less than that. She just wasn't able to sleep the fear coiled and wrapped too firmly in a death grip to let her forget it, as if that wasn't enough she couldn't bring herself for forget Reox's emotional stage because of it all, what Yuan had said to him and whatever guilt and hardship he had felt from it. She hadn't been able to do a damn thing to make him feel better, and she wondered if maybe she WASN'T the one who could get through to him. She wasn't sure what she hoped to accomplish but she knew she could try to manage something before Reox woke up and found her gone. She possessed a host after a few tries, every time she tried to consume them she learned what to do and not to do to let her succeed next time and finally she was wandering out in the night. She wasn't sure WHAT she was doing but she was going to find Nire and straighten some things out on her mind and Reox's.

She didn’t expect to find him but after seeing him a few folds of time both physically and astrally but she somersaulted out of her host without thinking, her mind and astral self ripping out of the host and bolting after Nire’s. Her only remaining hand grasped onto him and almost venomously severing him from physical body or trying to. She let go only to smack his astral self clean across the face, back handing him with her only remaining hand before hovering back into a collapse. Her hand catching a hold of the stub where her other hand was just missing as though it had been cut off.

It was honestly the first time Chibi emotionally lashed out at someone; it came out as a tirade following the stinging slap she’d delivered, “How could you say that to him, your own brother? Reox is great and you tore him down!! I didn’t have to be there to know what was said between you and him. I don’t need to go through his mind to know what plagues him OR the affect that one encounter had on him. He went to find you; it’s all he ever wanted. He was thrilled to find out you were alive. I came to him and all he ever wanted was you, his brother, back. How did you repay him you rejected him and blamed him for it all!!! He’s given himself the guilt of enough blame WITHOUT NEEDING YOURS!! If you had no family you’d value what you do have! He is sad, go to him, RIGHT NOW. You and him are all that’s left, I don’t think your parents would want you guys separated and NOT at each other’s back especially the way the world is. Mom and Daddy aren’t there for you anymore so it’s up to you two to be there for each other and I won’t take no for an answer. “

She hadn’t known if Reox had ever wanted her or meant to love her but she loved him and it was obvious. She’d been in no real condition to leave the safety of home or chase after Nire but she had because she was angry. She knew she was jealous of Nire, it boiled under her skin. The fact that Reox had always known and wanted his brother back even while having her around made her feel like she just hadn’t been what he wanted, she wasn’t what he had wanted and she had wanted to be that.

She was just furious at Nire for the type of things he’d said to Reox on Crash Mountain though she hadn’t really known all that had gone on. The fact that while she was there for him while Nire tended to be absent when his brother REALLY needed him though neither male would likely admit that point. Someone needed to wake him up and she took it as HER job. She might not be able to be what Reox wanted but at least she could try to bring him what he’d wanted even if she had wanted to fill in that void. She knew she wasn’t wrong about them being there for each other either, she knew having siblings from her gang at her back made all the difference when she had been alive. Reox was sad, and Nire was the one she saw as having the ability to get through and support him more then she could at any rate so despite hating it she figured the logical thing to do was bring Nire to Reox, so he could be safe and happy.

Finally she softened a bit but it was still a scathing tone, “I don’t care if things are a BIT better between you two, you never should have said any of those things to him. No one can be harder on Reox then he is on himself and when you said that it all went right to his head: every piece of guilt or blame. The fact is you can tread the middle ground all you want but you still aren’t there for him and he needs it.”

She then limped in a hover to find a new host to hobble back to the tower, she had to get there before Reox woke up and found her gone, before he’d started to worry or even KNOW she had wandered off.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Nire looked at her, he smiled. "Sorry...but something is preventing me from doing what you ask...." He sighed, "I know you are worried about reox...but please allow myself to explain to you everything...and then you will see.....that if I go back to him...he will only end up dead....emotionally and physically..." Nire new he could not hold in the truth much longer. The secret life he had, and the reason why he new reox would die if he got near him. He opened a portal to his mind, and allowed chibi to go inside. "Lets talk about this shall we...."
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Damn right she was worried about Reox and she STILL wasn't going to really go away, not without what she wanted from him. If she didn't understand she'd do just that even if she had to try to DRAG him to Reox herself. She didn't see anything as being enough to justify any actions, she couldn't understand distancing from someone to protect. What she didn't understand made her persevere on what she knew. She knew Reox felt incomplete without his brother and though she didn't want to share she did want to give Reox what she knew would make him happy. Childishly curiosity got the better of her, she did follow him but she didn't think she'd come to agree with him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Nire opened a door to one of his memories and pushed chibi in.
-memory-
In it Nire had just ran away from reox after being told Reox was his brother. He ran into a alley way first, he was then grabbed caught off guard and pulled into a dark room. He would soon wake up to a man hidden in the shadows. "Hello dear boy...you may call me paradox...." Doc and Nire were sitting in front of each other. Nire was badly beaten and tied up. Doc looked at him, the same evil chuckle as before, "The Nire family were proud mutants...did you know that your blood comes from the blood of several changelings like myself...apparently since you and your brother were born without mutation...your family actually ran away from the world coming here instead a so called normal place..sadly...your mutation was actually just late...for example....your mutation.....looking at your arm and eye...this was a unnatural mutation that took over your original mutation...you were unaware that you had one.....so I can only assume...that your true power is still hidden buried deep inside.....I intend to force it out, and once I do that.....I will probe your mind and use it for myself to make clones of you...." Nire freaked out with that remark..."What will happen the real me...." He was obviously hyped up on several drugs, and could not speak clearly" Doc chuckled "Simple.....you will die...." Nire shook his head..."No no no...I have something I need to live for...you cant kill me...." Doc continued to laugh, "Tell me Nire.....do you have any relatives still alive................."
-end memory-

"As you can see.....Chibi....I am a hazard to reox...he is watching me...and if I get close to anyone well...that man will come after you again....it is my fault he came after you...and it will just get even worse...He will continue to go after reox..." He let out a tear....."So you see...I am protecting Reox...the best I can.....he should not worry about me.....as you already know alls I have done to him is nothing but trouble....I dont plan on making it worse...if you look at my options I can either do what you say and let him hurt everyone.....or I could stay away from reox..and protect him from my nightmare.....if he finds out he will be far worse off...knowing him he will probably hunt the guy down...and no matter which direction I turn Doc gets what he wants and Reox gets hurt"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 pm

"Knowing anything will happen to you with him powerless to stop it will hurt him much worse.......I know....," she whispered softly, the entire memory bringing up the details of her one, her hand softly running over the scarred stub her missing hand left her with the part she was still missing. She knew Reox's guilt, he felt guilty for just not protecting her, "You can stay away from him but I WON'T," she willfully pushed herself up into a hovering position, "If you won't be there for him then I will, I won't let the rest of the life Reox has to live be destroyed by HIM. I can see this was a mistake, I never should have come....."

This time she did hover away, every bit of her last words had been a mix of a rally to fight against Doc AND a total childish guilt trip. She had understood but she also had not which made her still yet disagree with his way of handling things, she still thought he was in the wrong.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 am

Nire sighed, "Its not over......" Outside of his mind, he was crying. He was walking his hair covering his eyes. As the memory played on.

-memory-
Nire looked at Doc, and snarled "No...." He shook out of his chair with anger. He ripped open a memory with his finger and out came lava. It dripped to the ground and began to burn at his ropes. "Well then I suppose you would find it very interesting you share blood with someone I am rather obsessed with....Reox...it would be funny if it turned out you had the same blood.....this means I could use you to get to him....and with what I want from him...I now know his last name....your mind was so easy to read...he is your brother.....hmmm I know what I shall do next..he seems to care a lot for that little spirit.....I will get my new toy to fetch her for me...."

Nire then jumped up "Don't even think about" He grabbed at Doc, only to phase right through him. "Only your brother is allowed to touch me....." He kneed Nire in the stomach, only to have nire vanish."

He then could be seen running. He was searching for Reox, to warn him. To Tell him....but he had no idea where to find him. He felt even more depressed following that. "She will get hurt because of me...and to make it worse no matter what I do everyone I get close to gets hurt...." The drugs then caused him to pass out. He landed on the ground and woke up. He then ran off to the mountains, having a hiding places there.
-end memory-
Nire had finally made, it to Chaos tower. "Here is your stop"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 am

"You are a lot weaker on your own...," it was her last ditch effort to return him to his brother but she didn't know if she seemed as convinced anymore. Part of her was unyielding thinking that together they could change things but the other part of her remembered it all, all her own torment and she knew the brutal legnths the doctor would go to even for some being like her. She knew or thought she knew both sides of the street, as a spirit she'd been nothing but alone until Reox but she was pained to be reminded that being with others didn't assure one was safe in those numbers. Her friends had not been able to stop her fate, when she'd been caught Reox had been unable to which is the part that hurt him the worse, "You aren't going to come back are you?"

Part of the way he said it seemed almost cold, like he had brought her home but it was time for her to get out of his way and leave him alone finally. It wasn't like any confrontation she'd had with him before, it had a dark undertone that she did and didn't understand.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 am

Nire looked at her and sighed, "To be honest....I don't know what I should do.....I just do what seems best or the least painful for the moment...dont get me wrong...I still fight for his sake.....I just dont want him to suffer anymore then he has to...." He stopped for a moment opening a portal directly to reox's mind. He had done this unintentionally and smiled. "Well...it is clear my body wants to be near him..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 am

"He suffers without you....that's why I came," she frowned as if she hadn't wanted to admit it perhaps to herself but she did. Her motivations had been well intentioned but her ignorance had botched it, making her act impulsively on one sided emotions. It wasn't uncommon for a child to do that but it damaged how her message came across and its effect on Nire.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:10 am

Nire sighed, "I know...." He then pointed to the portal and looked away. He was clearly upset. He tried to think what he was doing completely right. She had managed to shaker his judgment on how he was handling things. His reasons for pushing Reox away were clear, but would they really help...maybe him and reox could beat doc together. In the mean time it was not time for them to decide. He would have to talk to reox first, but finding a time when was the question.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:17 am

She knew when she was not needed, and she didn't feel the least bit successful either. She'd lost this round, he wasn't coming back with her it looked like and she dislocated herself from the shroud of his memories and him. If she had not been tired before she was now but she was also.....disheartened. A reproachful gaze glanced back at him before slightly hardening thinking that leaving him was a mistake on her part and him not returning to Reox was one on his part but she couldn't make him and she knew trying to force something on him would not get the result she'd want and she probably not even SUCCEED into managing it.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 am

Nire then turned away and began walking away..."Don worry chibi I will do my best....I promise you that much...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 pm

At least she knew her priorities and she snuck back over to Reox who was still sleeping, this time she was able to possess him easily. She was recovering she was able to move and she was able to possess but she still had a lot wrong with her. Limbs were still broken, her hand and foot still missing, and between her legs was unbelievably tender and painful. She curled up inside Reox and just wanted the pain to go away. She never wanted it back and she was to the point where she never wanted to live to feel it again.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum