Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovery, Placement, and Training

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:55 pm

She finally stopped crying after a little bit, just finally calming down, but she wasn't giving up, she didn't want Reox to get involved with him but she didn't know any way to do that but to ask him. She didn't think she could force him even if hypothetically she had controlled him before, she'd never gone up against Reox's conscience. He had always allowed her to usually control, they'd never been against each other in anything.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Recovery, Placement, and Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Recovery, Placement, and Training

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

Reox let her calm down "I'll be fine daddy is strong right? Hmm? do you trust me?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:29 am

She thought for that for a moment and not that she didn't think he was strong or that she didn't trust him it was all because she was actually thinking HOW strong. He had to be strong to have gotten her back and then having gotten her foot back, which was now slowly mending the astral nerves to reconnect her foot with her leg. She looked at it before she looked back up at him, "Mhmmm."

Her answers were to both of his questions. Her daddy was strong, a lot stronger then she was and she trusted him more then she trusted any.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 am

"Good, then stop crying and trust me I'll be fine okay?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:14 am

She softly frowned but nodded slowly, she still had the remnants on her astral form from having appeared to cry, but she wasn't so much anymore but she had a miserable look, "I am okay without my hand, honest, I don't need it."

It was a lie, but she didn't know what she lost, when she lost an astral part of herself it made it impossible for her to control what she had lost in whatever hosts she possessed. She lost her right hand so she wasn't able to control anyone's right hand, it left her vulnerable no matter what form she could take physically.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:45 am

"IYou seriously expect me to belive that?" he said with a raised eyebrow "I'll get it back for you"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:56 am

"But it doesn't do anything, just there for show really if you can see it that is....," she murmured softly, she could not know that in losing it she lost the ability to move a hand and use it, she hadn't been able to move to notice that while she had no foot she hadn't been able to use it. She hadn't been able to move at all and so her hosts had done the movement, she didn't know her loss of control over that part of her hosts.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:20 am

"Uhuh....prove it" He said "Possess me and prove you can function without it"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 am

She possessed him, she barely could move his foot with the one she'd lost and she felt herself wince. The astral foot wasn't fully mended and the movement strained it. She moved his left hand just fine but when it came to his right she just COULDN'T. She normally would have placed her hand over his and been able to but she didn't have it, nothing linked his physical hand to her because she didn't have a hand like him. She could move his right arm but his hand was dead to her, none of the fingers could be moved at all. No control, none at all, the Doctor had crippled the young spirit and she hadn't known it until now.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:36 am

"See? Without your hand your anility to posses me become limited" He said "I feared as much, without your hand you can only contol my arm, the fingers and hand is useless becuase you dont have one yourself"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am

"Oh......," she uttered softly, she was wrong and Reox was right, she wasn't okay without it but it wasn't so hard to deal with that since Reox didn't rub his correct assumptions in her face but she kept trying as though she'd just not focused or tried hard enough, "Why do I have to have one though?"

She didn't like the alternative, the alternative said Reox HAD to get her hand back and she knew who had it. She sniffled and glanced down, feeling like a burden for that, she knew Reox wanted to confront him anyways but he had to literally do it cause she needed it, her dependence only made it all the more imperative he challenged the Doctor on her behalf.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am

"Becuase look; if Im ever ripped to the astral planeand you nee dto help defend your body thats one weak pooint thats goign to stick out like a sore thumb"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm

"I guess so," she hated being wrong and she knew she was but it didn't make it easier to want to admit when she knew she didn't like the alternative that came with admitting she was wrong. Reox had assumed and pointed out one thing to her, no matter what kind of humanoid she possessed the right hand would be something she'd NOT be able to control as long as it was separated from the rest of her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:53 pm

"We;'ll get your hand back, I promise"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:26 pm

"Okay.....," reluctance etched it every tone of that OK, she may have agreed to it but it didn't mean she'd like it. Reox had at least gotten her to see the practical course of action making the girl agree to get her hand back if only for her to be able to use it to help Reox if he was in trouble any other time.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm

"Okay lets see if you can controll my powers with the hand you have" he asked."We have to start somewhere right?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:16 pm

"With your hand?" She didn't know how she'd control it with her hand, she didn't have his mutant ability, how could she do it unless she possessed him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Reox nodded Your ossesing me which emans you should be able to use my abilites...I think" He said
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm

She nodded, it made sense after all she was usually able to use her hosts as an extension of herself if she was inside Reox then she should be able to use his abilities while linked the only problem was her ignorance, "I don't know how, how do you use your powers?"

Reox might have been mutated and knew instinctively how to use and control them but for her it was a gradual thing she had to be walked through no different then a kid gradually learning something like the alphabet or to ride a bike. She couldn't use his abilities with the same ease without learning to first.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:33 pm

"Uh...Usually all I have to do is think about it and it appears...I guess for something like say fire you;d have to focus it in your hand first?" He said; it was hard to explain his powers to a spirit as well s teach art how to use them.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 am

She felt only more confused, almost like she was sweatdropping, she still had no idea of where to begin and it felt foolish to just WISH for fire to spring to life in her hand, well technically Reox's hand, but still. Reox said he just would think about it and it appeared so she mimicked and tried to do the same. Holding the hand out flat with Reox's palm up, his hand was much larger then her astral one and for a moment she just blinked as if getting herself out of the daze from the wear his hands had on them from training to his technology. She managed to focus her concentration back on his abilities and decided that fire sounded the easiest so she thought about that, trying to make the impulse for it to come to life strong and clear in her mind.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Of course nothing happened at first but after trying for a few minutes a tiny spark of fire came to life ant a small flame about the same size as a matchstick appeared.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:46 pm

"I did it?"

She sounded unsure about whether to take credit for it but sounded like she was actually proud of it if she could, like it was some great progress from the NOTHING she had known or done. It was almost a mix between a child bragging to their parents about something awesome they'd done all on there own and the innocence ignorance a child had as they learned something new.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:29 pm

"Its small but it;s a good start, well done Chibi" He said; he hadn't helped her in any way at all he allowed her to tap into his power sand use them.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:50 pm

"YAY, I DID IT," she sounded like she was so proud as if she'd started a bonfire rather then a tiny tongue of flame in the palm of his hand. Predictably Reox's praise made her a tad more confident in herself and made her declare that statement out loud with confidence.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum