Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the City

+2
Hellion
Lohd
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taking the City Empty Taking the City

Post by Lohd Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 pm

The male skipped around, shirtless, through the city in a spree of bliss. The city was enveloped in flames and battle scars; Civilians hid behind wreckage as he passed by in utter glee. He stopped, going into a spin as shadows in the area took on the forms wolves, chasing after remaining refugees. Lohd continued skipping, humming to himself. He soon reached the steps of the City Hall building. A group of people ran inside the building as shelter from the the man. He then stopped and posed, throwing out his palm towards the building as a flurry of shadow stars shot towards them. "Life's parting is such sorrow...."
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Taking the City Empty Re: Taking the City

Post by Hellion Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm

A engine roared, and a screech could be heard. As smoke was clearing, a door open, and a foot stepped out. Ragna then put his other foot out, he stood up and looked around "Well, welly, well, well," He smirked and began to walk forward towards City Hall. "So, Lohd, do you think this is the prime location for our new base?" His eyes flashed for a instant and everyone that was in city hall died. "Ok I think it is safe to say we can move in, with our new establishment."

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Merill sighed softly as he walked through the flames and dead bodies, running his fingers through his silver hair. He hadn't really had time to brush it that morning since he'd left as soon as he was up to walk here, it wasn't that it was far he just might have slept in a little. Though, he had to admit he was a little disappointed that he'd missed everything, not that he'd have wanted to take part in the killing. Maybe to have attacked a few, but he normally avoided fighting so to not have to use his power. He'd always tried to ignore the fact that he had it.

He slowed as he finally saw the City Hall not too far off, coming to a complete stop for a moment before continuing onwards. He was starting to find himself a little out of breath.
"Uch, leaving was a bad idea," He muttered, shaking his head. "I hate it out here." He tugged another knot from his hair before letting his hand fall to his side and putting it in his pocket as his other one was.

Merill found Ragna and Lohd to already be there. He walked silently up behind Ragna, looking past him at Lohd and then to the City Hall.
"What a shame I was late." He said, only speaking after he was sure he'd caught his breath. That wasn't really true though, he wouldn't have wanted to be the first person there as one of the primary reasons that he never left the Colosseum was because he didn't like to not be surrounded by his employees, or more just being alone. It made him feel too vulnerable, even though he'd grown up alone. Maybe that was why he didn't like it...?

~{EDIT...sorta}~
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

He let off a sigh in disappointment as his stars didn't have a chance to off the remaining refugees. Turning towards the truck, he hunched forward a bit, arching his back"Yes, this spot seems rather useful. I would suspect the government would have created a bunker or lab of some sort underneath the building that could be used to our advantage as well..... or just have a spot to recline I suppose~" He said with a playful smile
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am

Ragna smirked, "Well boys, out of the sewers and into the life of luxury, all we got to do is, make ourselves at home, hypnotize up some minions, and sit back and let the thrills come at us, we own this town." He then walked in through the building smiling kicking a dead body out of the way. He then went up to the city intercom and prepared to make a announcement. Similar to how Elena had done earlier. "Now here this you rotten monkeys the lot of ya, we are the Psylos, and we declare ourselves ruler of this Island, my name is Ratchet..this is Lohd and on my left is Rill, I am your president, and Rill is our treasurer and our humanities officer, on my right is Lohd he is the vice president of Zibyl, and our new treasurer, if any of you snot wits got a problem with me taken over this lot, then I suggest you come up here and say it to my face, until then I will now read you all the new laws of Zibyl and I will follow up, with my plans for the city and the Island" Ragna even tho skilled and insane, he was a walking contradiction his accent would change countless times as tho he were a different person. Right now he was speaking in a slang known as brits trash. He wiped his silver hair from his eyes, as he waited for someone to disagree with his plots. "No takers I guess, carry on so shall I do" He then began to read the new laws.

"Law Numbah one, and this is the most important, what the psylos say...you do..punishment of disobeying is death, regardless of age..." He let out a snicker, "So if all you rotten snot nosed brats think your getting of easy think again." He then looked at his companions and nodded "Kay boys what else you think we should bring in?"

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:28 am

Merill fidgeted with his hands in his pockets, he was glad he was wearing a hat. He preferred to look proper when he took the time to go out in public and he really did like his hair to be kept. He lifted an eye brow, the sewers? He happened to live in a part of the Colosseum he had constructed as a home area that was off limits to most staff, but he didn't bother to point that out.

He followed after Ragna, glancing down at the corpses that were strewn across the floor. He walked gingerly around them, making an attempt to avoid having them touch his clothes. Sure, he didn't mind killing and tearing people apart but for that he made sure he wasn't in any clothing that he'd miss. The outfit he wore now could do without blood stains.

Merill listened as Ragna made the announcement, flinching a little as he used his nickname. Sighing, he looked up at him.
"Please address me by my full name." He growled, taking his hands out of his pockets and folding his arms.

Looking away for a moment, he frowned a little.
"Well, most of the people close by are dead, so we can't really expect a quick reply." He added. Merill sighed as he looked off at the dead bodies lying around, he really did need to get more mutants for the Colosseum... they'd be out in a few days.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Lohd straggled along side Ragna as he headed inside to make his address. He raised a brow as it seemed kind of off to him that an announcement was made while a majority of the area had been killed. Standing up straight, he waltzed around the room with himself.

He raced to the intercom as Ragna asked for suggestions "ALSO, CLEAN YOURSELVES UP! WE MAY BE GOING THROUGH POST-APOCALYPTIC TIMES, BUT TRY TO LOOK DECENT......OR I'LL KILL YOU!" He shouted in a semi-white rage. He calmed down almost instantly "Ahem... that will be all.." He backed away slowly as he began dancing again.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Merill looked up at Lohd out the corner of his eye, covering his ear on the side that was closest to him and putting his other hand back in his pocket as he no longer had his arms folded. His gaze fell to his boots, they were black and had a bit of a heel on them, though, they still didn't add much onto his height. He was still really short for his age. The thing that bothered him about that was because it wasn't from his mutation, he'd always been pretty small and didn't eat much. The staff at the Colosseum said he hardly ever ate because he'd lose his appetite from watching the fights while they were sure he wasn't listening. Either way, he knew they all thought of him as being really young to be the owner of that Colosseum, but he was also wealthy and paid them well, so they would never say it to his face.

He watched as Lohd resumed his odd one person waltz with a look of mild disapproval. His amber eyes lowered to the ground again, at the bodies of the people who'd been in here just a few moments ago. He smiled a little to himself.
'So many people tried over and over to take this place, and we got it practically on our first try?' He sighed, adjusting his hat before putting his hand back in his pocket.

Merill didn't bother to look back at Ragna as he spoke to him.
"I don't have anything," He said simply. "besides, the first rule about covers it as we can just make them up as we go along if something doesn't suit us." He added shrugging.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 am

Ragna smirked, "I agree...." He then clicked the mic back on. "If we come up with any other reason for laws we will announce it to the public, now our first order of real business is getting this crappy shields away from our Island....so we can get the hell out of this place. Anyone having information on these gates that block leaving the island should report to us a-s-a-p"

He then kicked over the mike and began to scope out the place, using his psychic powers he then forced the bodies to rapidly age. Until they became nothing but dust in the wind. He then blew the dust out, and the carpet could be seen a blue white all clean carpet. He then began to walk down a hall leaving his companions behind.

He opened a door, to see a tarnished room, full of papers. He then used Pyrokinesis and burned them to senders....

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:04 am

Merill watched him and sighed, come back? He certainly wasn't for a while, as soon as he had new mutants for fighting in the Colosseum he'd be locking himself back in there. If someone wanted to see him they'd have to go find him there. Walking took too long and too much effort anyways.

He watched as the corpses withered to dust, making a face at their quick aging. He was glad for his young soft skin, it was quite free of wrinkles or blemishes or anything of the sort. The only difference with his was its paleness. His ears were usually covered by his hat so it was mainly his skin that tipped people off that he was no longer a human.

Merill moved one of his hands to the locket around his neck, tracing over the patterns with his thumb as he looked up to watch Ragna walk away. He really wasn't looking forwards to the walk back, motion sickness was annoying. It wasn't like he always got it, but when he did it was bad. He preferred not to take the risk.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Elena showed up at the city hall and sent an extremely powerful blast of black fire through the side of the building, setting everything on fire and hopefully attracting their attention.

"Who do you idiots think you are? This is my island and I will gladly erase anyone who thinks otherwise! Now come out so I can burn your faces off!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:17 pm

Spiro stood across the street. He had heard the announcement and come closer. A white smokey puppy played round his feet as he stared up at the building. The puppy split into 3 ferrets who chased each other in circles around him. Spiro sighed and each ferrets split into 5 mice. The mice disappeared as he spotted a woman coming closer to the building. His body slowly started becoming the same white smoke that had made up the animals. He floated closer, eyeing her. His smoke form shrunk and twisted until it looked like a small mouse. He scurried quickly past the woman, a faint trail of smoke behind him. He disappeared under the door and reformed his human shape on the other side.
His smoke form glowed slightly as he looked at the two men in the room and became solid. "What are you going to do about Elena Vexus?" His eyes passed between the two. "I will help, if you need me."
A mouse slipped under the door behind him and scurried up his leg to perched on his shoulder. Sitting up on its hind legs, he did a strange pawing at the air in front of it.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Merill flinched, half ducking, as the flames engulfed the inside of the building. He'd let out a soft squeak, though, it'd been just about inaudible over the blast. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around the burning room, coughing a few times from the smoke as he made an effort to cover his mouth and nose with a sleeve covered hand.

Narrowing his eyes, Merill looked up at the mic and walked over to it. The thing seemed to still be intact after the blast. Standing on his toes to reach the button, he turned it on.
"That won't be necessary." He said, then frowned a little. His voice seemed much louder on that mic compared to the one back at the Colosseum. Then again, the one at the Colosseum was only filling that space while here they had to be heard by most of the island.

He didn't bother to turn it off as he walked past it, though, he heard his next cough echo outside and sort of wished he had. Walking quickly back towards the door he removed from his belt a whip. The whip was fairly long and had pointed barbs, much like a bramble bush though they all curved in different directions.

Merill stopped as he saw someone standing by the door. That definitely wasn't the lady that was yelling at them from outside. Maybe he was with her? Merill narrowed his eyes.
"Vexus?" He repeated, blinking. Oh right, P!nk wasn't she? He sighed. "Don't ask me." He muttered, walking past him and pausing at the door.

Maybe going out there wasn't best. He moved to a window and looked out, frowning at the lady outside. He could attack her from there, but he refused to use his powers unless absolutely necessary. Shoving the window open, he leaned out a bit.
"We're taking it over!" He said, though his tone was aggressive his voice maintained its odd sort of authority. "As for my face, you can't ruin it just because it's cuter than yours." He added, taking a step back from the window in case he had to move out of the way.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Spiro glanced at the boy before he formed 3 Dogs in front of him. They were, again, made from the smoke and were quite large. "Find water. Put the fire out." He told them. They ran out through the door. With a second thought he created a couple of Pelicans and gave them the same order. He went to a window and glanced out at Vexus. "P!NK gets on my nerves sometimes....", he muttered, his voice emotionless as usual.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:40 pm

"What'd you say punk!?" Elena sent another huge blast of black fire through the building where Merill had insulted her. "You'll have to come out eventually, unless you want to be decomposed by my fire."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Just then, two or three huge smokey pelicans swooped over her head, emptying water from their mouths onto the fire. The dogs came and disappeared into the building. A few more of the Pelicans flew out and away to get more water with the others. Spiro stared emotionlessly at the fire. Now that she mentioned it, it was getting a bit hot but the fire couldn't hurt him. Not if he was in his smoke form. Panya squeaked from his shoulder, sniffing the air. His friend should be able to get away safely. She wasn't looking for a mouse.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Merill stumbled back, away from the window toppling backwards but just out of the way of the flames, or the bad ones at least. His coat was singed and caught fire for a moment at the bottom but he quickly folded and smothered it.

He looked up and watched the flames for a moment before standing up and walking carefully back to the window.
"Who'd want to be decomposed by your fire? I can think of much better ways to die, like drowning, or getting stabbed to death, or slowly freezing. If it's from you, I'd rather it didn't touch me at all." He said haughtily. He put one hand on his fore head and the other he held out towards her, closing his eyes as a shock of pain was sent through her body leaving her with a light headed feeling.

Merill leaned his elbows on the edge of the window and looked out at her.
"Even if you attack me, I'm not the one you're after. I'm happy with the place I have. The only thing that will come of getting rid of me is we may not be able to restore this place ourselves after the ugly damage you've made." He said shrugging.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 pm

The fire was barely effected by the water. "I don't think you quite understand my fire. She said as she stumbled a bit from her light headedness. "It doesn't burn things away, it dematerializes. It eats away at anything and everything. No exceptions. It can even burn in the vacuum of space."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Spiro hissed. This wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. He dematerialized the Pelicans, where ever they were. He leaned against the wall, thinking. A couple ferrets materialized around his feet as he slip down into a sitting position. Pan squeaked at him, staring into his eyes. Spiro stared back. A couple ghost mice scurried across the floor and disappeared. How did you extinguish a flame that burned like that. "What do you think, Pan?" He murmured at the Deer Mouse.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lohd Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:46 am

Lohd stood wide all to it all, both explosions, the fire, and smoke. He dallied off pretending to pay it no mind as he then ran syncing himself with shadows within the building in case he were needed for extra coverage.
Lohd
Lohd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:11 am

Hellion then stepped out of the building the flames, vanished, and the building restored to perfect condition. He looked down as his arms moved back and forth as he began to walk up to elena as if he were a zombie. He got really close as his height toward above her own. "So you got a problem with my rules....." He grinned as he looked Elena directly in the eyes. "So let me see what your gonna do about it...."

His eyes went from green and red to both going to a dark shade of purple as the clouds above him all turned purple and purple rain began to fall from the sky. He held his arms up as the rain would turn into mist upon hitting any surface, the extent of his psychic powers was constantly growing. He was nearly able to bend reality itself.

(Say anything bout Prince and I keels juu all)

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 am

Elena looked back at him, unimpressed. "And what? This is supposed to be intimidating?" Elena began to slow this mental processing and took out a gun, holding it to his stomach. She then yawned, but was still ready for whatever he might throw back
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:24 am

Merill moved away from the window and closed it, coughing again before looking at Spiro. He gave him a slight nod that looked more like forced courtesy before he walked past towards the door but paused a moment as he felt a sting on his hand. He frowned as he looked down at it, apparently he burned himself when he'd put out the fire on his coat.

The pain in his hand seemed to bring his body back to the awareness of his previous attack and the energy it had taken from him. He could feel his legs about to give way and he leaned forwards against the door as he slowly sunk down to the ground. Even though the movement was exaggeratedly slow, the head rush he got from it was still quite severe.

Merill sighed, sitting against the door wasn't a good idea. He felt like he was going to pass out but was fighting to keep consciousness as he'd just be a nuisance if he did. His powers took a lot out of him when he actually used them, in fact, more out of him than they did to his opponent. He may not have had this problem if he actually practiced with it, but he preferred to ignored that they even existed when he could.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 am

Shiloh was busy by city hall, in need of some air from Chao Tower when he smelt smoke. He zoomed up about twenty feet in the air and followed the smell and to see that city hall had been burned to the ground and a pink haired girl and another male were about to fight. He sat cross legged in the air and watched as they were about to fight. He was tempted to join in but he decided to watch first
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 am

Spiro stood, approaching Merill. He crouched in front of him. Taking the boy's hand into his, he studied it. He created a cheetah and whispered somthing to it. It raced off and was back the next instant carrying an army issued medical box from one of the nearby houses. Spiro patting the large cat before taking the box and makeing the cheetah dissappear. Silently, he dug through the medical supplies to tend the wound.
When he was finished, he had spread salve on it to help with the healing and completely bandaged his hand. "Can I get you anything else?" He looked up at the boy. His voice was always expressionless; his face was the same way. He hadn't felt any emotions since the day he became mutated.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next