Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the Mall

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Taking the Mall - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking the Mall

Post by Doxor Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 pm

((Electricity box where there is no electricity? Middle of a Grass maze and a Electricity box? I am gonna let Kayla get captured and then just focus on the fight with Haxx.....since yer busy with other stuff anyway....be assured in the end Haxx will save you......))

Vines then grabbed Kayla out of no where, the insects still coming at her. The sapped her of all energy, and forced her astral self out of her body. Making her harmless at this point. The vines had astral vines that snared all around and inside of her body, making it so she could not enter.

The Monkey chuckled as the energy flung backwards at him. He raced to avoid only to get hit with his own attack. He then looked at the male slightly confused...."Looks like they will have to come to you......" He then vanished. The earth then began to crumble. As the Plants revealed themselves to actually be aGiant Snake, with several Snake children. The snakes being able to transform for multiple purposes. The Maze began to close in on the as the snake swarmed everywhere.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm

(-_- Goddamn it HAXX is in the grss maxe not Kayka! FFS You know what> do whatever the fuck you want any attempt at making Kayla have a decent fight is knocked down each fucking time so fuck it do whatever)
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:23 am

"The hell?" He struggled as the snakes coiled around his body. "Hell nah'" *doom, doom, doom~* His body shrank ten fold as he jumped and squeezed his way through the snakes bodies. Upon making his way out, his body regained its origional size as a giant star formed beneath him to ride as it glided through the maze

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:10 pm

"No! She doesn't HAVE to run! She has ne to protect her!" He said with a growl; GOD he wanted to smash this guys face in! he paused at that "How do I know this 1) Isnt some sick twisted pleasure cruise for you 2) I can trust you and 3) that you'l betray Elena anyway?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Mentokk looked at Reox and gave him a look, his eyes then shot a beam from his eyes and into Reox. "PITIFUL REOX UNDERSTAND YOU ARE NOT GOD.....THIS IS THE FUTURE....AND THIS FUTURE WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT STAND ON THE SIDELINES AND WATCH....THE HARDEST THING FOR A PARENT TO DO....IS TO LET THERE CHILDREN GROW UP...BUT IN THE END IT IS INEVITABLE...." The Beam he shot was actually visions of five shadowy figures as they brought chaos upon Zibyl. "DO NOT PULL YOURSELF INTO DOXORRRRR'S BATE....REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU DO THINGS WILL TURN OUT THE WAY THAT IS NOT IN YOUR FAVOR....

Doxor sighed, "Mentokk as my subordinate I expect better from you....but I guess you have your own alliances...but I will not put of my fun for the sake of it...besides...we all know reox could only win when I let him..." Doc chuckled, "Well Reox in the end the choice is yours...you can play my game....or you can walk away now and save yourself the trouble....just know what we have told you will happen regardless if you like it or not...we just figured its better if you come to accept fate and prepare for the worst"

All of a sudden The world went completely white, and The Monkey, the snake girl, a Frog man, and a giant slug circled Haxx. The world they were in were was nothing but a never ending white abyss. "Do you wish to save your friend" Said the frog, The Slug then shot a ice beam at his feet. To keep him there, "Will you sell your soul to save her.." The Monkey chuckled, "Do you want to end this pointless confrontation.." The Snake girl hissed, "Do you know what you want..." They were all projected none existent beings
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:19 pm

"Neither prospect sounds very appealing; CHibi is 6 years old shes too young to stsart growing up, Hell knows I know growing up too early does more harm than good" He said befor ehe growled"Really? He said befor ehe cracked his neck" I don;t think so regardles sof what people say Zibyl is MY city and MY responsibility as isd CHibi, Ill do what I can for them both" He said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by i-HaXx Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Hax struggled to get free. In a panic, he didn't bother using his power. He looked towards the snake, then to the monkey, then the slug. "Gah! I WILL save Kayla, I don't care what you throw at me, we're making it out of here TOGETHER!"

i-HaXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxor Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 am

The animals then fused, and in the center kayla was being held in suspendid animation. They were a fusion of the cretures, "Then kill us and and release the blood edge from his slumber allow us to send him the beacon known as kayla, As for she is the third link...and we are the fourth..." They then charged at Haxx and attempted to assimilate him, at the same time there eyes appeared to be constantly scanning him. In every aspect, a similar situation was happening to kayla as green aura surrounded her.

Dox and Mentokk looked at Reox... "then I guess you have decided....Zibyle will now be doomed to suffer a great deal already based on the decisions you have made...it is a shame....your brothers suffering will have been for nothing now...and chibi's as well...and all of these people...I have killed today...all of them suffered....in hope that it would push you and chibi into the heros you needed to become...I see now...you are not destined...but she is..." Dox then grabbed reox and dragged him away, using a FX spehere to keep him from moving. He dragged him up the stairs and to the ceiling where they came upon the outskirts. The once glorious beach of zibyl, "It is here.....that the dead will weap for your failure...and it is here you will do the same, a girl then slowly came from the sand and placed her hands on reox, and with it Reox was given a true vision of hell. Everyone that was dying or suffering in anyway at everytime all over the world because of his actions, it all came and smacked him there emotions all flew into him and every form of pain they felt he felt. His clothes began to rip off him by the sheer force, of the emotions flowing into him. He was forced to sit there and watch the sphere binding his ability to move.
Doxor
Doxor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:25 pm

"I neevr gasve you a real answer-" He stopped as he was forced tow atch forced to feel; he didnt scream he didnt move he just watched and stared.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm

[[Im back. *misses ALOT* Whats happening?]]
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content