Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the City

+2
Hellion
Lohd
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Taking the City - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking the City

Post by Hellion Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:55 am

Hellion smirked, his mental process could not be slowed down, because his thoughts were omnipresent with a single one thought he had already thought one thousand more steps then the average human. His mind could not be affected by any outside source, his mind being his most powerful weapon. He chuckled at Elena's attempt to intimidate him. "Go on.....pull the tirgger...we will see who comes out on top" The Clouds began to come down from the sky they then covered the ground. The Purple mist was everywhere as the sky turned black. "I tell you now after reading your thoughts..you should be very very scared..." The Buildings around the area all then burned down to nothing vanishing all of the people in the buildings were left to cower in the purple mist. It continued to grow thicker and thicker.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 am

Merill made an attempt to pull his hand away but after a moment wait as it was wrapped up in a bandage. He frowned at it when Spiro had finished. "How annoying." He muttered, turning his hand over. If it had been an injury that he'd gotten in an honorable fight he wouldn't have minded so much, but he didn't need to be seen with the bandage for a burn.

Looking back up at Spiro he narrowed his eyes.
"I don't need your help." He muttered, leaning his head back against the door. He couldn't stand now, if he moved it would hurt. All his muscles felt completely abused and they would fro a while, though, the pain would subside quickly he'd still be extremely tired.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 am

Shiloh watched as the buildings burn to the ground in shock and slight horror. He flew down and lifted his hand up, changing the particles of mist into clear air so he could see, not to mention he was afraid that the mist could be poison. He went down to where the pink haired woman was. "Miss do you need help" he said with a small smile. He didn't care what the cost he wanted to help.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:05 pm

"Oh you wish to help?" Elena put her gun away and stepped back. "Kill him" she said as her body faded away in a sort of black mist.

Elena reappeared inside what was left of the building where Merill and Spiro were. "Why hello there" Elena shot a fast bolt of lightning just inches above Merill's head
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Spiro hissed, turning his head to look at her. A cloud of tick smoke immediately floated up from the floor to envelope her and block her vision so she couldnt shoot at them anymore. "Your reign is over Vexus. Why do you still attack us? We out number you. Will you really fight to the death over a island that hated you and your cronies?" He stood and quietly moved across the room.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm

The smoke was quickly burnt away. "Numbers mean noting to me, and besides, they can always be altered..." Elena shot out the window they were by and then materialized air tight bricks in their place. "You two are probably just pawns, so I'm technically doing you all a favor..." A small flame was flicked onto the middle of the floor. It was not hot, nor could it be extinguished, it was just there to burn up the air. "Ta ta for now fools..." A wall shot up in between Elena and the two she was talking to. She began to walk away "They should run out of air in about five minutes..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:02 pm

((Smoke can not be burned away, or affected by any outside force, it is a extension of my own body so you would have to kill me to make it go away))

The smoke flew throughout the building, and with it came the ability to force temporary mutation. The two who had been attacked by Elena were saved, there lungs no longer needing Oxygen to breath. Instead there lungs were fueled by there own blood, almost acting as a second hard. The downside of this being they were forced to puke blood, but this was required to save there lives.

Ragna the grabbed Elena in mid air with his Telekinesis. "Were not done here...." He grabbed her and dragged her back, with Telekinesis a force that could not be evaded.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Merill ducked, moving his hands to cover his head as the bolt his the door behind him. He winced as the pain went through his body again from the movement. Gritting his teeth, he slowly lowered his arms back his sides and his hands to the floor beside him, being a little more careful with the burnt one.

He narrowed his eyes at her but said nothing. As long as they weren't the leaders of the group they'd be considered pawns, there was really no point in objecting. Since they worked under Ragna's orders they did what he wanted them to, though, there was a difference. The more violent and rash one's actions were tended to make people think that you were being controlled, but that wasn't always the case. Some of them really did believe what they were doing was right... ... Or fun.

Merill watched as she left, looking down at the flame that flickered to life in front of them. He frowned a little as she spoke from the other side of the wall that had risen between them. Their air? He felt his breathing change slightly, there was a building weight in his chest. He coughed. Tasting blood, he stopped and glanced down at his coat. He wouldn't be able to lean forwards so he simply let him self flop onto his side before he resumed coughing.

He wasn't entire sure how this worked but he found in between he had time to breath but it didn't take long before there was more blood to bring up. Blood didn't really bother him in general, but seeing so much of his own made him feel a little light headed.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Shiloh blinked when he was suddenly ordered to kill him and kept an eye on everyone around them. He looked over and saw the rubble around him. Some of it was on fire in fact. He went up a little bit further into the sky and lifted the rock up to him. He placed his hand upon it and it changed into a hot metal, still aflame in the process. "Taste this!" he said and threw it at the supposed leader in these parts. He wasn't the only one with telekinesis
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Once in the telekinetic grip, Elena dematerialized herself and reappeared a few yards behind Hellion. "If you wanted me so bad, all you had to do was ask" she said in a confident tone.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Spiro coughed, blood flowing from his mouth. He fell back into the chair, coughing up more blood over the side. He felt something drop from his shoulder. Panya was gasping for breath in his lap. He scooped her up in his hand and looked desperately around at the walls between heaves. He materialized a giant Rhino out of the mist. The smoke was more condensed than it had been in his other creations; it was completely opaque, like a solid object. As he coughed up more blood, he raised his other hand that wasn't holding the mouse and pointed at the wall. The rhino charged, a trail of thin mist behind it. It crashed through the wall and into the open air. Oxygen flowed into the room.
Spiro pushed himself up and stumbled through the hole, setting Panya down on a fallen brick. The Rhino, which had turned back to look at him, disappeared. The hole had been made in the back of the building so Elena wouldn't have seen it, although she may have heard it. He hoped that she was too distracted by the fight to heard.
Spiro coughed up more blood before reentering the building to get Merill.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Merill coughed, looking up at Spiro as he created the huge animal without moving his head. He flinched away from it, closing his eyes. He really wasn't particularly fond of animals, in fact, he was a little bit afraid of them since they were often unpredictable. The other animals that had been there had bothered him but they'd obediently went about putting out the fire and didn't bother to come to close to him but the rhino was huge and that in itself was scary.

He slowly opened his eyes and watched as Spiro stumbled out of the building through the huge hole made by the rhino that soon vanished. Glancing up at the door nob, he couldn't help but frown at the fact that Spiro had put a hole in the wall instead of just using the door.

Merill carefully pushed himself up off the ground, still coughing, and reached up for the door nob. He had to push himself up a little to be able to reach it from where he sat but managed to pull himself the rest of the way up holding onto it. The pain was just about unbearable.

The oxygen that came in from the hole was slowly filling his lungs as they eventually became accustomed to normal breathing again. He turned the nod and stumbled outside, falling to his knees outside the door as he felt a sudden pain in his stomach. That mush blood really didn't taste good and his body was about to reject it the quickest way it could. He vomited on the ground, some was blood and the rest was most of the small breakfast he'd managed to eat. He coughed again, though, was glad to find that at least no blood came from it. He felt his body ready to heave again.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Hellion sighed, "I guess your not as great as you thought you were, cant even pull the trigger how can you be a leader when you have no edge" Even in a Dematerialized form he could still pull her. He then forced the gun into her reach, "Now stop being so weak and pull the trigger on me..." He then broke down the entire city hall area, any none organic substance was thus destroyed and condensed and pressurized into a small sphere. This including the attack that was hurled at him. The entire area fit in the palm of his hand. While doing this he had grabbed Elena, and then even went and grabbed Shiloh and looked at them both with a bored expression. "You two are weak...and I will not kill you, I will make an example of you" He then took the sphere and made a wall that stood about 20 yards high" He pushed them both against the wall and there they were pinned.

Hellion chuckled, "now I get to test out my new toy courtesy of my Tech Wizard...." He then through a small disk on the wall and out came a clear see through sphere that surrounded the both of them. "This sphere disables, mutation...so for the next 48 hours you both will be neutralized...normal humans..and to make it worse for you Vexus....you dont have any allies to save you...." The Sphere then dropped them both, as Elena was forced to turn into her normal form from lack of power. "Rill I think these two will do perfect in your care...." With Elena's powers disabled, the wall vanished and the purple smoke no longer caused the coughing up of there blood. "I apologize for any discomfort the innocent have suffered, look forward to a place where mutants are superior to all being and mutants that hope to harm other mutants be put in there place...I am not a piece maker..I simply wish for me and my brothers and sisters to live how we please...." His voice echoed all through out the minds of everyone His reach soared across the entire Island. This would have been to much of a drain on him had he not unlocked the first two gates....

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Merill looked back at the city hall as it was crushed and scrambled to his feet to get away from it before falling back to his knees a few meters away, managing to get back down before he vomited again. He gasped as he managed to pull his body out of the continuous heaves that brought nothing up and sat back on his knees, breathing heavily as he quickly brought up a sleeve to wipe his eyes.

He watched as Ragna pushed them against the wall and neutralized their powers before addressing him... by his nick name. He slowly pushed himself up and wiped the blood from his mouth, gritting his teeth. It really did annoy him that Ragna continued to ignore that he preferred to be called by Merill over his nickname and besides, this was work.

Merill walked carefully over to where Ragna stood with Elena and Shilo, still a little shaky as his whole body was still rather achy and he still felt a little dizzy from all the blood and the side effects from using his powers, not to mention sick.
"I told you to call me Merill, unless you wish to form some close relationship with me outside of work." He muttered, though, sort of hoped he wouldn't take all that completely seriously. His voice was quiet since he didn't want to raise it because it would most likely make his nausea return to its vomiting state so he'd hoped that it seemed more like he'd only wanted Ragna to hear it... though, that was pretty much true anyways.

Turning to Elena and Shilo, he looked them up with an air of mild disapproval. He hadn't really brought any equipment with him as he hadn't been expecting to find any mutants today so he wasn't sure how he'd transport them back to the Colosseum. It wasn't really that far of a walk, but even so, it was getting them to cooperate without shackles.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Shiloh kept his hands in a tight ball as Hellion spoke at the girl and he. As Hellion was speaking about the sphere he began to compose a tight shield around himself, he could be attacked physically but the disk did not change his body to vanquish the powers he held on and cared for much more than other mutants would.

In the end however he decided to keep quiet and act as if all power had been lost within, and for the first time since he had gained the ability to levitate he touched the cold ground, acting in his own defeat. His mind was racing, trying to stabilize the shield so he could use his telekinetic powers and his transmutation powers but also a way to get himself as well as the girl with the pink hair out of this mess.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Elena stood up and dusted the dirt off her skirt. "Minor set back. I kept my abilities hidden for years, I think I can last two days without them..." A jeep rolled up with one of her mutant's driving and Elena got in the passengers side. "Oh good right on time... You'll probably regret not killing me. Weak... WEAK! Oh boy! Calling me weak. What. A. Joke. You rebellious type people can be so amusing..." Elena shut the jeep door and sped off to P!nk
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Shiloh saw the jeep that picked up Elena and before he could ask they already started to go. He decided to take a bit of a running start, something he hadn't done in years and took a leap of faith onto the back of it. He gripped onto it tightly and pulled himself up and on, his glasses clutching onto the end of his nose lightly. Shiloh panted a bit and wondered where he was off to now. He wished Ami was there with him.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:34 pm

Hellion smiled, He then began to chuckle as the Jeep was yet again pulled back to him, "I did not give you permission to leave" He then broke the Jeep down from its original parts. Using his Telekinesis again, he pulled Elena to him, "Like I said Merill will be taking you to the coliseum where you will fight without your powers....and if you so much as even think of disobeying....I will destroy your building and then all of the pipes that run through it will become one with the earth, I am allowing you to keep doing what your doing, but that is only if you do it under my rules...from this moment you are only allowed to have your forces attack mutants that I say, and if you don't like that I will just lock you up for all eternity....and if you believe that there was some way that you could some how have some force stronger then mine.....then you are free to challenge me in any way you please"

He did not completely forget Shiloh, but he figured did not see him as much of a threat.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 am

"Fine." Elena was surprisingly cooperative. "Just no chains, hand cuffs that business. And I'm not walking there. Why don't just warp reality so we can get this over with faster. I'm honestly not in the mood." Elena began looking at her nails and then glanced at Merill. "Well? Let's get going small fry."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Spiro stood a little ways off from them, watching all that took place. He remained silent, his face was completely emotionless. After Elena spoke, he said "I could get us there almost instantly." Smokey bands appeared around the two prisoners, just incase. He defiantly didn't trust them. The bands were loose but if they did anything that was undesirable, such as try to escape, the bands would instantly tighten and immobilize them.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:04 pm

"Good, then do so." She commanded. "I want this things off of my hands. Get us there now so I can take them off."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm

He looked at Hellion and Merill. "Its up to them." He didnt even notice when two mice formed and began running around his feet, a smokey trails fallowing behind them.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Shiloh stood there very uncomfortable with the bands around his hands. His glasses had fallen a bit down his nose and it annoyed him. He decided to tempt it and pushed them up with his fingers and they began to tighten. He didn't like not having the ability to use his powers and he felt weak and useless without them. He let out a small whine. Faking wasn't as easy as it sounded in his mind
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Spiro cut a glance across to the little kid. If he had emotions, he would feel bad for him. He raised his hand slightly and the bands loosened slightly so that he could move and push his glasses up.
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Shiloh smiled and nodded at the other male. He was still a bit childish at heart and he gladly slid his glasses up his face. Sight was always a bonus when being captured
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next