Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the City

+2
Hellion
Lohd
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Taking the City - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking the City

Post by Cresill Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Merill looked back up at Ragna and then at the jeep, sighing softly as it was broken down. It really wouldn't have hurt to let them go, it wasn't like he had any way of transporting them to the Colosseum and he wasn't particularly thrilled with the thought of walking with them all the way there. Unfortunately, it was a little late to object now.

He bit his lip but forced himself not to make any rude come backs to Elena. She was a prisoner, she shouldn't really have much say in whether she has to wear handcuffs or not. Though, as long as hey were cooperative Merill didn't see much use for them. He frowned a little, even she didn't want to walk he certainly wasn't getting in any kind of vehicle with them.

Merill observed the smoke that rose to bind the two and looked over at Spiro. He'd rather walk, though, Castel probably wouldn't have much of a problem with taking care of them until he arrived by foot.
"Fine, but I'll be there on foot."[//color][color=teal] He said to Spiro before turning to Elena and Shiloh. "The jail keeper will take you when you arrive." He turned away from them.

Looking up at Ragna he folded his arms.
"You know that really wasn't necessary." He muttered quietly.
Cresill
Cresill

http://talym-rp-911.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Elena Rolled her eyes "Whatever... Just hurry it up... I don't really think you could get much done with me locked up for only two days... Once I get out, I can reverse all your work in probably a matter of minutes... So I suggest you work fast..
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:34 am

Ragna looked at him with a bit of curiosity..."Why what ever do you mean..." He had a tall firm stance, as he took the sphere, he had and began to rebuild city hall in a perfect way. It turned into a more mansion like building. "Your room is right next to mine, should you choose to visit....I know you are busy with other things so I will not force it tho...." He put on a smile, seeming to walk around Rill's comment.

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Merill glanced at Elena over his shoulder and lifted an eye brow. "Oh I think Castel will be ale to hold you there for a while. If he has to that is, you still have to make it out of a tourney alive without you powers." He said, shrugging. The Colosseum wasn't an easy place to get out of. Not only were there guards with a wide variety of powers that ere useful for rendering an escapee unable to move, think or use their abilities but the halls ways that lead up from the jails were like an underground labyrinth. Castel was one of the only people who knew his way around there, even Merill preferred to go with him and he'd designed it.

He looked back at Ragna and frowned.
"Uch... Never mind." He muttered, turning away from him half way but pausing to look at the new city hall. He glanced at Ragna out the corner of his eye but remained silent for a few moments. Busy with other things? It wasn't like he actually did anything, he just locked himself in his room and tried to pretend the world outside didn't exist. "Right... When I have the time." He murmured. 'More like the motivation.' He thought with a sigh.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellion Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Hellion had caught onto those thoughts without permission...Tho he simply ifnored it with a grin. The humor in it was slightly entertaining. He then turned and walked inside of the new building. "I will begin preperations to knock down the eye sores....he walked inside and sat in the center of the building as the sphere hovered above him. Just like Buildings were built Identical to each other. Each one equiped with all of the needs for normal healthy life. "People of city hall enjoy your new homes this is only one of the many things I offer you as a kind leader to those who do not oppose me...."

Hellion

Back to top Go down

Post by I Caught Fire Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Silently, Spiro walked over to the prisoners. The smoke accumulated around there feet and compressed itself, becoming solid. When Spiro stepped onto it, It lifted up into the air. A mouse came running out of the building and a platform appeared to carry it up to Spiro.
The group disappeared into the sky, headed for the Colosseum.

They landed moments later and Spiro let some guards take the two prisoners. He waited long enough to see them disappear into the building before turning and walking away.

[]I'm outta here. Smile []
I Caught Fire
I Caught Fire

http://testsite.forum-motion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cresill Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Merill watched Ragna walk away before turning to watch as the others left towards the Colosseum and headed down the road back towards the the Colosseum. There would be a tournament soon but he wouldn't use them in that one just yet, maybe the one after it, he didn't feel like dealing with them again just let. He just wanted to go back to his room and stay in there for another week or so, he'd have to watch the tournament first though.
Cresill
Cresill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3