Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rampage

+2
Reox War
Pandar
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Rampage - Page 5 Empty Re: The Rampage

Post by Ami Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Ami sat back watching when she saw the black hole. She knew that she couldn't help this battle. She didn't have it in her and above all else she felt useless. There had to be something that she could do to help.

Shiloh looked at the girl and nodded. ''Mr Reox is just weird. I haven't known him long but I do know that hes just a weird person. A noble and good person, but weird all the same." he told her with a small chuckle and heard her ask about his name. 'My name is Shiloh Shadowthief. And back there the girl with the white hair is Ami, my twin. what's your name?' he asked.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Nire smiled and relaxxed the water soothed him a lot, "Where would I be with out you Fo" He began to cool down as time passed by, and as time passed by Something was brewing...a soon to come war...Reox and Elena would come home to find the government had abandoned the Island.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Reox laughed before he touched the black hole and it disappeared "You really shouldn't bring forth elements I can bring under my control Elena, darkness is nothing ness a black hole is nothingness there for I am able to manipulate it" He said before he sank into the floor and disappear, moments later the earth spiked up underneath her fett and rock formations piled around her trapping her.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Rebecca looked down as she thought to herself. "No one knows what he really is....." Rebecca looked at everyone then turned towards where Furen ran off to. She whispered to herself "He can't be truly bad...there must be something." She turned around and ran off in a hurry.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Fo blushed a bit, but managed to laugh it off. "Let's see, you'd either be wandering around in the rain still looking for your bike, or you'd be a melted puddle of goo on the floor." she smiled, but she couldn't shake this ominous feeling of impending doom. She looked away from Nire for a moment and out a broken window. "Hey Nire... Do you ever feel like, something really bad is looming over head?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Elena was able to quickly incinerate the rocks before they piled on her as well as avoid the earth rising beneath her. "Okay. Fine. Try this" Elena forcefully threw her hand into the air and the fire that had been burning the mountain shot up and formed a dome around Elena and Reox. She took a deep breath for this was semi challenging for her to pull off."Aaannnddddd vanish!" There was a bright flash from Elena converting her energy to lightning. When the light subsided, there was no air in the dome. SHe had made it disappear with the last burst of energy. She put her hand over her mouth and nose, feeding herself air. "How long can you hold your breath?" she asked in a muffled voice.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:45 pm

He sighed "Constantly" He then had reserved enough energy to teleport them to the inn, because he could picture fo at the inn it took a lot less energy then before.

-end me and fo's interjection in this RP, everyone should leave now....and go back to your lives-
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 pm

She anxiously looked over at him and bet he could last out a lot longer then her, he HAD to be better and be stronger then Elena. She anxiously looked for signs of him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Celes smiled slightly, although she knew no one could see it. "I believe it." She did a mix of a curtsie and a bow, then stood up straight once more. "The name is Celes. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. I do wish it was under different circumstances." She watched at the battle raged on. Magic and spells, or what ever they were. She felt useless. What was the use of a sword if some one could use a black hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

Reox had to laugh at this Elenea...do you know why i rarely use my powers?" he asked as he floated over to her "Its because most people aren't worth the time and effort and usually I can settle it with my fists alone; you should be honoured that you've seen four of my 6 morph forms" He said "However your plan is futile, in these forms i dont need to breathe I dont feel pain, I dont need anything because i BECOME that element" He said before he smiled at her "Your only making yourself suffer, really sure I cant use my wind form here but it wont stop me" He said before he chuckled "Maybe I should devour you whole and get rid of you for good" He said as darkness speed up her legs a and began eating her from the her feet upwards.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 am

Elena vanished and reappeared outside the black fire dome on the ground because her feet had been eaten "DAMMIT!!!! THOSE WERE COACH HEELS!!!!...And It REALLY hurt!!!" Elena recreated herself new feet, and a pair of Chanel heels. "God if it were possible to hate someone anymore than I already do, then yeah.. I would hate him that much... Now then... What could possibly defeat nothing... OH! I know...I just have to wait for him to eat his way through my dome..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:30 am

Reox had to laugh; she cared more about heals then he did anythign else he changed elements back to eartha nd burrowned his way out of the dome before emerging behind ehr "Your really amusing and all but we need to end this" he said before he flicked out his guns now in normal forn and shot at her with a grin.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 am

Ami couldn't sit there and stare she felt like a coward but she saw Shiloh talking to the human and changed into a wolf slowly sneaking back to them. Even if she wanted to help Reox it was no use. She changed back when she saw the human and smiled. She walked in during introductions, perfect timing.

Shiloh smiled. "Its great to meet you, but it seems I always meet people in the middle of crazy battles." he added with a small laugh and suddenly flipped upside down. "But hey it happens!" he added on

Ami nodded. "Yea its good to meetcha. So you're a human right? Thats cool." she told her lightly
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum