Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rampage

+2
Reox War
Pandar
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rampage - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rampage

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Nire then took the memory and released them out into the crepids of the crash mountains. It was a easy task, tho the entire Ideal was to much for him. He was counting on Fo to get him out of there. The area of Pandora was left safe for the most part which was Nire's complete goal. Elena and Reox were left to fight on the mountain, and the storm followed them. The sun began to shine through the clouds a little, like it put a little sunlight right there in Pandora. Nire then went into his mind, taking Fo with him.

He looked at Chibi with a curious look...."You mean the windy man.....don worry I just moved him and Elena to the mountains where they could settle there differences without messing up my home, and a lot of other peoples homes."

Last edited by Pandar on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Reox snarled at her when she did that; "Do you have no respect!? He asked befor ehe blinekd as they were put on a mountion; he cursed. a lot becuase he was tired of beign shoved aroudn to diffrent scenery.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well this mountain shouldn't really last too long" Elena said with a light chuckle as she set the surrounding area on fire. "And It's me your dealing with? There are only three people I respect, Me, Myself, and I!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 pm

( How can you look at her unless they are in the astral plane? She just tried to possess you to communicate with you? )

"Where is he? You did something to him and to me, I don't know what but I felt it!!"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Nire smirked "Calm down I am sure he will be fine....I took the quickest memory I could find in your mind...and after wards....I forced Elena and Reox into it, after wards I teleported them to the Crash mountains.....where they could fight there....." He was back in his meditative state where he could rest without sleeping.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Reox watched her "Your a selfish self centered bitch" he said "Im so glad I never trusted you with anything important" He said as he floated over to her; She could barely see him and he came up close to her before the wong blasted into her face cutting her face and neck.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:38 pm

Instantly her mind plummet and she pushed herself free and no longer tried to push to possess him. She knew EXACTLY where Reox would be, the memory that haunted her more then any one, the one she never forgot and never stopped dwelling on - her death. SHe never left the astral plane, only seeking and searching for that memory. It was hers so nothing would keep her from it. Once she got there however what she was looking for was not. Whether he had lied or something happened to him she didn't know but she was lost on where to go from here. She'd literally become quite dependent and in a LITERAL sense haunted Reox to where the separation made her unsure and anxious.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

"AAhh!!!!" Elena fell over, putting her hands to her face and neck covering up the wounds so that they would at least stop bleeding. The mountain had continued to deteriorate from the fire. Elena got back up on her feet. "Feel this wind boy" Elena changed back to Electricity and sent off multiple bolts of lightning from her fingertips supercharging and dematerializing the air
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Nire looked at her and sighed, "Would you like me to take you to him...." With Chibi being in his mind it was easy for him to feel her emotions. He did not like it very much cause these were emotions he tended to stray from.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Fo was leaned against a wall, having recovered from the mental fight. She was more focused on being astounded at Nire's abilities. "Nire, what exactly are you?" she asked, walking forward and kneeling down, her head cocked to one side. "I mean, what exactly is it called? What you can do?" she plopped all the way down.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:55 pm

"YES," at least her answer was firm and sure, even if the rest of her was not.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Reox had changed forms to Water but this point; he couldnt hold one for for too long but as long as he witched forms he could handle it. "Your gonna have to do better than that" He said a she trapped his wrath body around her drawing water from the montuoion, when she shot the electricity it pass though him; sure it hurt...but it would hit her a lot more soon as Water was a poor ass conductor not only that he was trying to drown her too., if she tried to grab him hes pass through him he was water after all.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 pm

A memory portal then went and sucked Chibi in, it was the memory she was searching for before. It then took her directly to the Crash Mountains, where Reox would be. He was now drained completely. He was tired and did not know what to do. He turned his head to Fo, "I am in short a Telepath....the long explanation is memory warping...I can take memories and manipulate them in a number of ways"

He rolled over on his face, "on the downside I will be unable to do my powers for the next 24 hours do to pushing them to there limits...." He explained in a muffled tone.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Elena ramped up the voltage of the lightning making the water deteriorate(evaporate) even faster. Elena's own energy however, did not effect her. "Fine with me, the longer you stay like this the more of you that will be missing once you revert back to your human form" she thought
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Chibi fell right down onto the ground, not seeing a familar scenery anymore.

Where was she? She looked around looking for Reox and not realizing he was morphed with an element at this time.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 pm

Fo scratched her head gently. "Memory warping...? Weird..." she mumbled. She heard of telepathy before, everyone knew what that was, she put her elbows on her knees and head in her hands. "Does this mean that they're stuck there?" she asked, sounding worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Reox grinned at her darkly not that she could see it before the water turned black the darkness began swallowing her whole; darkness was a null element which mean electrical didnt effect it neither did any other element the energy just passed onto Reox and gave him an energy boost "II doubt it, you have no idea how my powers word" He said as the darkness creeped up both her hands before he moved; the darkness sliced both her hands clean off, devouring them and sending them to the void.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 pm

He chuckled "No no they can walk back....." He laughed at the thought. "Technically you are in one of my memories right now..." He rolled over on his back, tho he was in his mind the strain all of that put on his body was a bit much for him to handle. It almost felt like he was burning.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Fo was confused. "I'm in... what?" she shook her head. "Never mind, you can explain it later when I'm more focused..." she furrowed her eye brows in frustration, not noticing his exhaustion until he rolled over. "Hey!" she reached out and grabbed his arm, but yanking it back. "Nire! You're burning up, are you okay?" she was a little worried at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm

"UGH!!! AAAHH!!!!!" Elena dissappeared from the null energy and then reappeared some distance away from Reox with her wrists bleeding. "Ughh! You...You will pay for this..." Her wrists shot up in black flames and two new hands appeared. "I can, dematerialize myself and then reappear anywhere else I have been before, or can see." Elena cooked up a large dragon made up of black fire and sent it spiraling at Reox. "Absorb my energy again and it'll devour you from the inside out!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Nire chuckled "No need to worry, it is just cause I am so exhausted my heart is still beating from the rush" He then closed his eyes in a attempt to relieve himself. He let out a deep breath and then reopened his eyes. "How about you, are you ok....."

(Noooo its short T.T)
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Fo pulled up some left over water and formed a glove on her hand. "I'd be loads better if you didn't feel like a roasted tofu dog." she made the water mold to his forehead, it began rotating in itself to help cool him down. "This help at all?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Reox had to laugh "You don;t get it do you? Darkness sis nothingness is it not?" He purred "It doesn't mater how much of you my darkness consumes you cant beat me because it turns your energy into nothing" he said "If you try and get inside my void it will kill you, because it nullifies any sort of energy you fool" He said with a laugh; other morph forms could absorb energy and use it as a boost, but darkness worked differently it nullified energy instead of absorbing it.

Smirking a large portal into the void swallowed the energy whole and nullified it the dragon disappeared never to be seen again "I dare you to step inside my void; you wont live to realize what a bad mistake you made" He said softly as he goaded her.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:38 pm

"Don't get cocky." Elena materialized a black hole where Reox was. "I've destroyed a lot of things" Elena said with a smirk. She hoped that the black hole would suck up whatever was over there causing her problems.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 pm

((woot... pages upon pages of reading.. yay...))

Celes continued to watch from afar as the mutants continued to duke it out. "Reox. Thats the guy that was trying to protect me some how, right? He could take a lesson about judging a book by it's cover." She frowned. I can handle my self. I thought I was doing a pretty good job of helping. She sighed and looked at the man. "Did I ask you your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum