Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rampage

+2
Reox War
Pandar
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rampage - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rampage

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:34 am

Reox Turned back into his normal from at that and chuckled softly "No need to be so rough I wasnt the one that tried to shoot ya with your own gun" He said softly "I'm not your enemy if what your doing is for the good of Zibyl"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 am

Shiloh winced a little bit when she screamed at him. He was going to protest after a moment when she suddenly calmed down. "It's alright miss. I guess you're not used to being around telekinetic people." he commented with a laugh and floated around her for a moment. "Hey are you ok? My sister can heal you if you need it" he suggested
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 am

Elena grabbed his arm before the gun hit her. "Yeah right." Elena set his arm on fire and it began to dematerialize. "You two are obnoxious..." Elena slowed down Reox and Nire's mental processing to the point where once second took five seconds to process. "By the time you realize your arm is on fire, you'll be gone!" Elena walked over to Reox and materialized a gun in her hand and put it to his head. "I'm sure you'll feel this in about five seconds. Hahahaaa!!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am

She could not help but drift nearer to Reox, as though she wanted to jump in on his side but wasn't really stupid enough to interfere. She knew she'd only get in the way but she wouldn't let some twerp or mean lady hurt him either. She possessed the gun and went right into the bullet, when it left the barrel she'd be able to pull it down into a quick path off in a NARROW miss. She could have switched the safety off but it would not guarantee success if Elena actually flipped it back off, possessing a bullet she could guide its trajectory off course easily.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:51 am

Fo had slid back into the shadows, she was watching Elena, to protect Nire. She was entirely too confused, all she knew was that Nire had helped her and thus deserved her protection and help in return. She could feel the water she needed, and the moment she set his arm on fire, Fo retaliated.

She leapt out of the shadows, pulling large amounts of water from the rain storm in and sending it to different places. With one arm, she rotated her wrist to put the fire on Nire's arm out, while the other turned into a thin icy wall between Elena and Reox. After separrating the gun from Reox's head, the wall thickened. And Fo then dropped her arms, awaiting a reaction from this devil woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 am

Roex couldnt help but grin as he watched CHibi posses the gun "I...dont think I will" He said with a smirk, the gun, not the bullet would work the way Elena intended while CHibi poseesed it and Elena had no idea the girl was even there.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

She took a step backwards when he started floating. "The closest I've been to any thing like this was a magic show in vegas. But all the shows in the world couldn't prep me for this." She finally calmed down to a good level and sheathed her sword. She poked her would slightly, causing it to burn from her dirty hands. "I should be fine."

She looked back at where the people are fighting. "So what is going on? What is every ones problems?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 am

She experimented and she did flip the safety off, to her it would be immensely amusing and a secondary precaution to keep the gun from firing. She shut the safety on and then she re-possessed the bullet in the chamber, she wasn't going to have an easy time to shoot him before Reox couldn't react again.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 am

Nire jumped into the realm of Elena's mind and extracted the flames from himself, the ability to lower the flames being in her mind he was able to use it on himself and heal himself afterwards. He then jumped out and nodded at Fo giving her a slight thank you. He then opened several portals to his mind. His body glowed on a large scale. He was now giving it his all he knew he was to weak to make a diffrence with such big wigs, but he was trying to get them out of here. "Scatter...." Several beams of light came from the portals these portals wer enough for anyone to go temporary blind. Nire had gotten this memory from Zehel, this forced everyone to become extremely sensitive to light, even ghost were affected. He then back flipped even more, and taking the thought of never ending water from Fo's mind flooded the area in hopes of washing Elena and Reox away from this area and back toward the P!nk building. It was a tidal wave strong enough to wash people away but not strong enough to destroy buildings.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 am

Rebecca walked towards Shiloh and Celes. She looked down then looked at the direction he had ran. "Furen....you were that monster...". She closed her eyes as a flashback from their talk replayed itself, the words he had said echoed in her head. "I need to find something that will help me find myself...". She put a hand on the side of her face and grit her teeth. "What is it that he needs to find....why is he like this". She rubbed her head with both hands in a stressful manner.
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 am

Shiloh looked back at the fight when she asked about what their deal was. He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. "Mr Reox is fighting for what he believes in and the pink haired chick doesn't like that and I dont know. I'm about as confused as you are" he explained with a laugh. "Mutant PMSing" he joked a little
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 am

Reox blinked as Nire seemed to want to wash him away towards the pink building "Shit" He grumbled as he jumped into the air albeit a little sluggishly as he tried to fly and sharpen his mind a bit. "What Are you trying to do!" Reox yelled at Nire; he had been sensitive to the light but seen as Light wa son of his element it only stunned him for a second.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 am

"I'm not going anywhere..." She sent out the fire that ate up the bright lights allowing her to see again. Elena changed the form of her energy to electricity. She formed a barrier around her of the energy sending a charge through the water and anyone in it also, dematerializing the water and anyone the charge hit. Elena dropped the gun in the water, soon for it to be dematerialized by the electricity as well "You're a pain!" Elena shot up a bolt of the energy at Nire at speed that almost tripled that of the fire.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 am

The destruction of the gun wouldn't mean her destruction, the destruction of a host never meant a death to her. She gritted her teeth as the shock washed over her, conducted by the water, feeling as though she was screaming from the pain before she ended up weakly on the ground, the elemental forms DID hit her and she did feel them but the effect seemed to be something she became numb to upon the impacts she had with them.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 am

Reox saw her attack and glared as he Caused a dark hole to open up in between Nire and it swallowed it up before dissapearing "Don;t be rude Elena"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 am

Nire then looked up at Chibi....."She should be able to help only if...." He then jumped into her mind and looked through her memories. Bingo the incident that killed her. Nire then ripped out the memory and he took a giant portal and then Elena was pulled into the memory. It was to act like a prison there was no real way out. Nire then did the same thing to reox. They had been taken to Zibyl the day chibi died, Nire had hopes that they would fight there. "I had to build up enough mental usage and Elena slowing me down was not helping at all" He panted as the main two issues were left to fight on the astral plane locked in with a memory. Everything that came at Nire was also pulled into this memory.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 am

Reox blinked as he looked around t the memory he didn't recognize CHibi at alla t first but the scenes was familiar to what CHibi had recounted to him and it hit him who the little girl was "...chibi" He murmured softly surprised.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 am

"Wah... where am I? How'd I... YOU!" Elena saw Reox across the way. "I don't even need to go all out on you! Oh and Never take you eyes off your opponent" Elena slowed Reox's mental processing to the point where his heart will begin to slow down until it eventually stopped. "Think about breaking, see how long that'll take!"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 am

Reox ignored her as he watched the memory fascinated by what he saw he didnt even seem to care that she stopoped his heart, slowly he morphed into his invisible wind form when he realize dhe couldnt breath his body dissapearing; this way she couldnt kill him ebcuas ehe ahd no body for ehr to control.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:02 am

Over the battlefield, a lot of youths shown actually having been playing in it when Elena and Reox first dropped in there. Most of them were boys and girls that looked worn and dirty, obviously they didn't have a care in the world other then about them and their survival, they had no parents to look after them. A young girl with a tiny smirk and her hair hanging into two cute pigtails glanced back gesturing her friends closer, she didn't appear to be quite the leader but obviously a well known figure amongst them. Her approach to the area being a bunch of food and drinks like milk which appeared to have been stolen likely by her before summoning her pals to share in the wealth. A fine mist of chemicals seemed to literal and make a fine haze, it was swift to appear and rise out of nowhere. Most of the kids tried to pull back but still managed to inhale it despite attempts not to. In the midst of it all the girl that had been further ahead then the others ended up inhaling it in thick waves, unable to get away from it as she started to have a cruel hacking cough, before finding her own knees faltering underneath her. A blond with green eyes came forward along with another boy, both looked like they could be siblings. They tied a cloth they tore from their clothes over their own mouths and rushed over to try to collect their friend.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:25 am

Elena noticed the scene but it had not phased her, surprisingly, she is that heart less. So she changed the energy back to fire and set the air ablaze trying to get Reox to appear again. "Oh come on don't let the little scene get to ya! You have more important things to attend to."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:46 am

Reox ignored her "Shut up" He said a she watched as Chibi was dragged away by her friends "She sis far more importiant than you weill ever be" Reox said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:57 am

The female in lead, the blond placed her own cloth over her mouth to try to prevent her breathing in anymore, being slow in dragging back a girl who weighs about as much as her, only managing to do it because her male companion was helping her.

"She doesn't look good, Jules. . ."

The blond frowns back at the chemical mist, "She'll be fine."

She spoke these words while holding her friend's limp and unconscious form, saying it like she had to say it to believe it herself. That making it seem that way would spare her friend, if they took care of her good there was no way their group would lose one on her watch.

----

She had been stunned from the electrical and luminous backlash when she had felt something strange, not knowing someone was ripping a hole into the astral plane through one of her memories. Just as easily he thrust both Elena and Reox in there. A moment later she recovered, pushing herself up with a slight bounce by having her arms push herself up. She hovered and glanced at were the portal had been, no one could bare her from the astral plane. She frowned though, something just telling her she wouldn't like what she'd find if she looked for Reox in the first place. She glanced over at Nire and slipped inside as through merging herself into a possession, her voice sounded surprising malevolent when it came out of her mind and was connected right to the host.

"What did you DO to him?!"

Her tone was childish and demanding, wanting to know exactly where he was and NOW.

[ Italics: Memory, Non-Italics: Present Spectral Chibi ]
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Reox stared at this and ingrained the children's faces to his memory it was so sad to know shed died like this it pulled at his heartstrings.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Elena reverted back the the black fire. "Pay attention" Elena set the entire scene on fire, it all began to dissolve away. "Listen to me. This may be a memory, but now that I have set it ablaze, I'll disappear. Forever. Unless of course I decide to bring it back... And I don't think you want that..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum