Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rampage

+2
Reox War
Pandar
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rampage - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rampage

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Reox noticed the mutants and flicked his figners sending simple water droplets at them those droplets turned to Ice as soon as they hid and spread and wrapped the mutants in thick Ice. "You okay Rebecca?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Kane Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Rebecca set her arms down and the beams extinguished themselves. She looked at Reox and rubbed her forehead alittle. "Yea...i'm alright...". She brushed her bangs back and smiled faintly." Not much of helping im doing right now....".
Rebecca Kane
Rebecca Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Elena had gotten side tracked from her work and was watching the fight. She saw Rebecca get attacked by one of her mutants and couldn't help but chuckle.

"Heh, if she is hurt by those brainless things then I can say that it was a good move getting rid of her....Hm?"
Elena noticed that Reox had helped her. "What is HE still doing alive!? There will be retributions for not doing as I say..." Elena stormed out of her office.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Fo was standing in a darkened corner, having used the rain water to follow her orders from Nire, she was focused. She was sitting in a meditative pose, her brow furrowed, her jaw clenched, focused on protecting Nire. The fighting going on inside these minds was taking it's toll on her powers. She wasn't used to fighting like this. She focused only on Nire, not sure who else of the others to protect.

Once the fighting was over, she released her hold in the minds, breaking her power hold. She slumped over and went over to Nire. "Everything okay over here?" she breathed deeply, not having direct control took a toll on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm

The collision made her fall back but she did at least stop him from trying to complete it. Being thrusted back got her out of the way when the other jumped into the battle thankfully NOT on their side. Seeing the darker half finished right in front of her eyes made the pale azure depths widen, a few minutes later her head sank down to avoid confrontation with her and Furen's impromptu savior, she had been worthless and accomplished nothing and that made her feel plain hollow and embarrassed, she wanted to just leave the other to his devices in the astral realm and just return to Reox.

REOX!!

She quickly darted out of the astral realm, jumping to make sure he'd be alright with what she'd left behind.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Ami stepped back. Seeing this mutant didn't have the body structure of most she couldn't tear them apart as easy. There had to be something to do.

Shiloh took it to the sky as he sat cross legged and watched over the fight. He grabbed some nearby rubble from the building and threw them them at the mutant. His brain began to think of the mercury like material the monster was made of, mercury. He thought of all the ways to cure the poinsioning because most likely people would come down with mercury poisioning. Not to mention it could be the one way to take him down.
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 am

-Astral Plane-
Nire looked back at Furen, "Imagine yourself as a big carnivore, and eat him now...if you dont he will wake back up and devour you and you will be back here again" He then turned as opened a portal "Lets go back to base, its obvious my bike cant be found anywhere" he sighed "I finally got it running only to have it run off on its own" The portal they had led back to the battle zone, Nire looked back as Fo left. "Be sure to eat him now before he pulls himself together" He then stood there and waited.

Furen looked at his darker self, he freaked out not knowing what to do. "How can you expect me to do this" He began to freak out in a spasm he fell back as his tears made him panic. His body then exploded as a Dino came and scooped up the darker form.
-Exit Astal Plane-

Nire jumped out before it was to late, and he got locked in the Astral Plane. "Ok that solves that little catastrophe" He then began to looked around from a top a building he looked down at all the people involved. As He saw Furen sitting in the center He was still for a moment all of his attacks had stopped and he became frozen.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 am

Rex noticed this and raised an eyebrow as he reached over to Furen a nd prodded his body; when he didn't move he began binding the other now what seemed like ropes made of darkness itself "I don;t know what made you stop but i aint complaining" Reox muttered as he raked a had through his hair a she sensed Chibis presence return.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

Celes glared at the mutant. "Don't patronize me!" She had pulled back her arm once more to throw another rock when the man pushed her behind him. She stumbled and almost feel, but managed to keep her balance.

She turned to see another group of mutants heading their way. "Great, just what we need.." But before they had even neared her, the mutant that had doubted her skills seamed to some how freeze them.

She took a few steps from him. What did she get herself into? She prayed that these mutants would be on her side, or the day wouldn't end well for her. She watched as the mutant then left her side and was binding the dead? mutant. She stood there, her sword still drawn, confused as all hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:13 am

Elena heard the fighting stop and then realized something. She picked up her pace exiting her building. Once out, she got in a jeep and floored it to Pandora.

Elena came screeching to a halt. "...There..." She got out of her jeep and her mutants stopped attacking and followed. "Reox, move away from the body..."
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:23 am

Reox turned to Elena and glared "No" I have orders hes coming with me to be detained" he said softly; he was NOT listening to the bitch who had sent Devrkun to kill him; he glared and waved a hand something invisible seemed to tighten around Elena's neck and pick her up as she struggled "I don't take kindly to assassination attempts Elena" He hissed softly as the grip around her neck tightened; the wind itself was suffocating her.

he let her drop to the ground just as she was ready to pass out "...Pathetic...If you want to kill me Elena have some guts and attempt to do it yourself, dont be a spineless coward and watch things from your pretty tower all your life, come and attack me, try and kill me if you hate me so much!" He said to her goading ehr on to do sol; he was sick of Elena and her stupid games, if she wanted him dead just let her TRY it.

He turned to Celes and stared at her "Come with us if you want to stay alive" He said before he wrapped a veil of darkness around Fun and he disappeared; Reox had transpired the other into the void; a pocket of reality that Reox controlled he was keeping the other there for safe keeping.

Last edited by Reox War on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:37 am

Elena slammed her fist into the ground, making a mini crater. "NO!! Damn you!!" Elena got up and dusted off her skirt. "You want me to kill you!? Get out here and I gladly will!" Elena pulled out two guns waiting for Reox to reappear.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:41 am

Reox sppeard behind her and tapped her shoudler instantly the water and fluids in her body began to freezes over in her vines the Ice busrting out of her frozen skin and causing vast amounts of pain. "No YOU want to kill me becuase your not in control, you want to kill me becuase I hinder whatever sick little plans you have" He said as he walked around her casually.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:43 am

Celes watched as 'Reox' some how choked? The girl. if he was able to do that like nothing, whos to say he wouldn't simply kill her. Celes started to back away as Reox shared taunts, but before he knew it, he was staring right at her. He yelled something about following him, but the next thing she knew, he was gone.

She stood there, her sword drawn, hair a mess, and confused more then ever. Her sword fell limply to her side when she saw the girl Reox had been strangling pull out guns. It brought a very real meaning to "bringing a knife to a gun fight". But next thing she knew, Reox had reappeared behind her. She needed to lie down, things were moving to fast and to oddly for a normal day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:49 am

The Mercury then changed back to the normal furen as he slowly opened his eyes. "What....what happened to me" He woke up to see him self entangled and he began to freak out. "Let me out of here"
He moved and struggled against the substance holding him down. His body
then began to melts through the containment mercury as he looked and
freaked out even more. He quickly began to run as fast as he could, the mercury then reacted to his will, and created a worm hole. "Inter....Dimen...sional...." He then walked through and the portal closed behind him

Nire then looked at the two and he jumped down and stood in between them both. "Personally I would recommend you leave him be, you wont have to worry about him causing anymore trouble, and then there is no reason for you two to fight.....If you fight you will only make things worse"
He did not look any of them in the face, he had already looked at there
thoughts to know what they would do based on there choices. He was
unsure of how this would go down...but he sensed a even bigger fight
coming.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:53 am

Elena defrosted herself and fell to one knee. "Gah!" She was in a lot of pain, and healed what she could of her skin. "Well I see my guns won't really work here..." She put them away, and the held her hand out. Elena paid no attention to whoever just stepped in her way, she was determined to take control"Ever wonder how I got you out of my building so fast?" Reox's body became delayed and vision started to blur. If he tried to move, it would take a few seconds for the message to reach his feet, hands or any other part of his body. same goes with activating his powers. "And I'm being nice about it now... You have no idea what I can do..."

Last edited by Elena Vexus on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 am

Rpx blinked at the male who got between him and Elena and raised an eyebrtow; this guy gave him ma MAJOR sense of Dejavu but he couldnt put his finger on it at all; Roex would fight Elena if need be; shes been a pain in his ass anyway. Reox felt that and smirked before he disssapered turning into the wind itself; he would NOT allow hismelf to be comtrolled by that bitch.

You cant controll him when ehs in a mopth form AKA; when ehs made out of an element becuase technically he doesnt have anythign to control)

Last edited by Reox War on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Ami Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 am

Shiloh saw the human all out of whack and that she needed to be free of the battle. He lowered to the ground and looked at her and grabbed her on the wrist, pulling her up in the air and about 20 yeards away from the battle, bringing her to the ground. "Are you alright?" he asked
Ami
Ami

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:00 am

Skuld glanced at the youth who had intervened in her fight and instinctively she uttered to herself, "Get out of there, fool....."

He would only get hurt, she may not have been around Reox and Elena much but the power chasm between them was a BIG issue and only likely to be settled with blood. She silently vowed that she'd try her best to see it was Elena's. Nothing good could come for her or any humans or mutants from HER.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:11 am

Nire sighed "I guess it cant be helped at all....you guys really do make mutant seem like a bad thing..but understand it is a gift given to us by the gods..." He then morphed two pistols out of his mind realm. "I believe we have met before Elena...I don't know about you reox, but I must keep the peace...you guys have already scared to many people out of there homes" He held a gun to Elena's forehead. The other pointed in Reox's Direction. "Please dont fight anymore"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 am

Reox had to laugh at Nite; in his morph for he couldnt be shot at he was the wind itself! he smirked a she wrapped around Nires arm and laughed "You can;t shooth the wind" He said; the wind was gently he didn't cut into Nire like it could have; Reox didn't have anything against his guy really but he was in the way "Hey she started this not me, I try and use my powers for the good of the people...Elena i aint so sure of"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 am

Celes would have yelled, had her voice let her. When she finally reached the ground, her heart was beating faster then ever. She fell to her knees and stared wide eyes at the ground. Her gaze slowly turned to the man that had brought her there. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She had a think about heights, and being on the ground one minuet then in the air another wasn't exactly the norm.

After a few breaths she calmed down. She fixed her hair and managed to stand up. "Um. I'm fine, I think." She looked at her arm. Her sleeve was slightly bloodstained, but nothing to bad. "Sorry about yelling.. I just have been out of it today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 am

(It's not really a control, I just slow down your mental processing.)

Elena put her hand on the gun and a black fire ate it up "This isn't ordinary fire, as a matter of fact, it's not fire at all. It's a form of energy. An energy that I can choose the form of, taking on basic properties of the form. Like this fire form, it burns like fire, but it's not hot. But what this energy does is that is deteriorates whatever it touches. And whatever it deteriorates, I can recreate. It is how I healed some of my arm and defrosted his ice. This will eat away at flesh and bone, earth, steel, and even fire. Anything you can throw at me." Elena recreated Nire's gun in her hand and pointed it at his head. "Nice try"
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:23 am

"He's right you big jerk!!"

More then ever she wished she had the vocal chords to place those words on his ears, to make herself heard but she wasn't going to get in Reox's way, she couldn't know what happened to his person or the phone, the main way she spoke. It was only natural for the girl to jump in outrage at seeing her own protector threatened. If he didn't point the gun away from Reox she was going to try to MAKE HIM.

( Nire's the jerk btw xD )
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 am

Nire chuckled as they both stood at gun point. "Well at least I know you couldn't see through my bluff, I should go play more poker" He pulled the trigger only to reveal that they were blanks. "I dont know how to make a working gun yet with my mind...so I guess this make what you want to do kinda pointless" He then grabbed the edge of the pistol and pistol whipped her, "Don't fuck with me and let it go" He then made a portal of Wind that was from a tornado he saw and he attempted to push Reox away.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum