Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a heart beat like Clock work

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 2 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm

"It will take some time to be reacquainted with the geography and topography surrounding us but if I am not correct we are in the Northern section of this landmass correct?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 2 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 pm

He nodded, "Yes this is Pandora, renamed to better fit the main area of the island. Pandora, connects the north and south sides...so in all actuality it is what makes the main attraction of the Island....." He nodded, "The island has gone through many changes..are your familiar with the X and Z Genes that cause mutation...."
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:47 pm

"Slightly, not as much as I'd like to know. Much of my memory seems to be purged or heavily encrypted, perhaps locked down initially like everything else. I could know much more then I am able to reveal or divulge at this time, Master."

She was careful in answering because whatever was hidden even to her would take time to get to. She had to answer as truthfully as she could manage. If she had been deactivated for a long time she knew it was after initially beginning of the outbreak that she last had memory or data which meant any lapse of data was from being de-activated.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Nire nodded, "Understood...hmm I wonder what I should do now...what does someone do when they have a robot....normally they go through montage of things they did....but those things seem meaningless now..." He then looked back at Sai..."Well I am fresh out of ideas...what do you suggest I do with you for now...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm

"What do you need me to do? Do you wish me to learn and access the information you have requested?"

She seemed so literal and serious in her mindset, in comparison to his light free way about things.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Nire shook his head in confusion. He then began to think......"I am hoping that I find something useful for you to do...I don't want you to go to waist" HE nodded, "Well for now just stick close I am gonna go see what my big brother has to say about this maybe he has resources that I could access, or at least they could educate you more so I say we head to chaos tower...all the way on the other side of the island....."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

"Whatever you wish," she replied in her smooth synthetic tone, her voice wasn't real but it was calm, calculated always. She was polite in tone, and mild mannered in temperament. For her whatever he said was law and she just listened to his judgments and orders with an explicit"If I may add an input when I was used I interfaced and managed entire networks of information as well as managing to act in field capacity. One might call it reconnaissance and later add the term espionage. I have not been much use to you but I assure you this is not the extent of what I can be capable of, I know it."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Nire nodded, "more reason for we go get someone decent enough to look at you without breaking you....which in this case is not me..." He laughed at his own ignorance finding it a bit funny. He wished he could take a class cause with his mutant powers, all classes would be easy.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 pm

"Of course, I am grateful for that, it would be severely perplexing to be damaged by ignorance," ever the serious stoic, "Shall we go?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Nire nodded, "to the tallest building on the island in the southern area...I would normally move there through a special means of transportation, but it is on a plane you can not exist on so in this case, we have to take the long way...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:08 pm

"I apologize to slow you down in such a way.......," she could not deny she didn't have the abilities to echo his. She actually began trying to connect wirelessly with a network so she could leech off it and receive data on how to navigate and get to the Chao Tower. If she was going to take a while to get there she might as well learn from the delay starting with how the land around her might have changed.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Nire began to walk, he tried to think of a way he could move around faster. "Hey Sai, is it safe to assume you can be used as transport..." His mind rambled..."After all it is a common thing for people to fly with there robots..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

"It's never been tried, I suppose if I had enough propulsion for flight I could do so while carrying a restricted amount of weight. I never have had need to glide or fly for another, just for myself. I received my order and went through them on my own, a lot of my work was on my own.

She glanced at him but her processing was elsewhere as data streams were scrolling over her eyes. She was paying attention to him but a fraction of her massive processing abilities were multitasking.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Nire nodded, "I see...." He sighed, "Its times like these I wish I had fixed my bike...." He sighed, he had lost it and never found it again. He then looked around and saw the nearest pay phone..."Maybe...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 pm

"Do you wish me to make the attempt? I would have to carry you but I am able to take a margin of weight and still manage to be capable of flight most likely, it has never been done though so I cannot present data on what I can and cannot do in matters of flight. Or perhaps you could travel through your medium and I travel through flight. I have identified this "Chao Tower" in the Southern Sector. Should we travel there separately?"
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Nire nodded, "Agreed....we will go there separately and meet up, good luck please don't get lost..." He smiled, and opened a portal directly towards Reox's mind. This was something he could only do with reox because of the family bond. It was rather fun to do, cause he would occasionally sneak in on his brothers actions...since there last encounter.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

"Understood," she was glad to have her suggestions actually listened to for a change. She glanced at him, "I won't get lost."

She said that matter of factly, vaulting into the air and her propulsion gear kicked in and she was seen gliding in a straight path of flight in the correct direction towards the South Side.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Reox was aware Nire was there on the occasions he would do this, his natural ESP and memory lock down finction alerted him to whenever someone entered his mind; he didn't know it was NIRE exactly but h sensed the presence and tried to shove the other out like he was rude guest.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Suddenly something sharply seemed to land on the metal framework outside of the bullding and harsh grating steps could be heard trailing towards Reox's location. A large android body of white with a rigid posture was working its way towards Reox. She couldn't know that it was Reox who they were looking for but she could inquire of Nire's presence, she knew he was likely there for her. Her eyes were inhuman and had data scrolling across her eyes, the symbols blue and jade in color and hue. She was not quite as tall as Nire or Reox so she was small for an android but the manner in which she approach most could be labeled as IMPOSING, like she was dangerous though her reactions with Nire seemed not to capitalize on that.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Reox stared at the android with nothing more than a raised eyebrow at the android he was a little intimidated but like hell he'd show it "...Android...unkown model...prototype maybe?" He muttered to himself now forgetting about Nires presences in his head for the moment as vaults of technical information began opening up in his hand and shashin and moving around ast a great speed.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm

She watched and waited, noticing nothing was coming up if he was trying to read her specs, she was a whole new class, even the researchers who had spent YEARS studying her never seem to come close to cracking her, "Don't be insulting, I'm not like anything you've ever seen or are likely to again, boy."

That would have been shocking considering Reox was FAR from a little boy but the android seemed to be slightly cheeky and she figured the insult at being classed as a prototype was equal repayment for the boy comment.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Reox raised an eyebrow at that" Cocky aren't you...what do you want?" He asked as he stood from his desk revealing he was good foot taller than her.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:29 pm

"I was instructed to come here, that is all you need to know."

It was a blunt cut off, removing her from the premises would be hard and she was looking for Nire, from what she did remember of her new master this one kind of looked like him but fell too short in too many categories. When he stood up she wasn't intimidated at all, she really couldn't be. Simple and logical was the first you would get from seeing her but a layer of complexity existed beneath that visage.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 pm

"By who" He said with a frown.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:46 am

Nire came and blasted out of Reox's head. "You know you really need to unlock that thing you call a brain....." He had been swimming in one of Reox's memories of being underwater. It made things hard to get out out because of the waves. "sorry for imposing but it was the quickest way of getting to you other then calling....I need you assistance actually....the android you see before you is mine...I ordered her to come here on account that maybe you knew something or could at least figure something out...she has no memory of who she was...and she does not know her full limits..." He began to try and dry himself off, he then looked around, walking past reox..."so this is the place you have been...compared to my place I live out in the boondocks..." He smiled impressed with what his brother had.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next