Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a heart beat like Clock work

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 4 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 am

Nire smiled, "Awesome, any of them of mom and dad..I currently don't have any photos at all...." Nire had slightly lost himself and he did not realize it but he was taking advantage of the situation to gawk and be amazed at how successful his older brother was. He was expressing emotions a little brother would always express when amazed at a younger brother, emotions that were suppressed tremendously. He told himself he did not want to do this but it was inevitable.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 4 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 am

Saida finally seemed to ignore Reox's outrage and glanced over at Nire's enthusiasm, she wasn't sure if she did anything right based on the reaction of his brother but Nire seemed pleased by it.

"You do know I COPIED the data don't you?"

It meant she had a spare sliver of data for whatever she got away with from Reox's and that his computer had the originals.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:46 am

"Im aware you cpied it thats what makes it annying haldf of that data I invented myself" He said with a sigh before he nodded "Theres only four teo are just of us the others are of us as a family, it was all I could salvage"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 pm

"It isn't like we are going to release or publish the programs," Reox's exasperation only seemed to make her more amused but at the very least she was trying to reassure him she supposed.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 pm

"It would have been nice to have been ASKED first, dont you have any manner in that programming of yours?" Reox said bluntly as he rebooted his computer and continued typing, before he pulled out a USB memory stick "Lets see how your programming takes this" He said as he stuck it in the lap top, almost instantly the date began hacking deep into eh programing and extracting any and all hidden and encrypted files and copying them to his computer at a fast rate; it seemed she had a lot.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:56 pm

Her own security was encoded inside and like a virus, it sprialed throughout and corrupting data he was taking before she sliced the data cable attached to her apart with the retractable blade in her gauntlet destroying it, aborting the entire thing giving him that kind of influence and power over her in the entire operation. It didn't do anything to harm his laptop or the data but it prevented anything more from being able to happen, because NOTHING was linking her to his technology anymore. Oh she took it and she gave it back. She then backed up her data from a restore point, she wasn't like anything Reox would be able to have seen before. She was very quirky, "Why should I exhibit manners when you do not?"

She stepped backwards now as if looking for a way out of this place, she originally felt alright with this but she didn't like the foreign feeling of someone messing around with her or controlling her on a scale. She had antagonized him but likewise she wasn't going to let a human try to walk right through her programming, she didn't want to let him study it almost like.......she had something to protect.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Reox said nothing as he quickly but the data on his computer in stasis before it got corrupted anymore "Hey YOU guys came here asking for my help not the other way around you want me to figure out whats wrong with you I need to extract your encrypted files Im just doing my job" Reox said simply, he didn't sound mad just stating facts.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm

"There's nothing wrong with me," she sounded like she was a bit egotistical and like she wasn't really into getting his help, the main reason she'd been there at all was because Nire did. She turned to glance at her "master" though every bit of her wanted to wander off even if it meant leaving without permission if only to gain the space to comfort her.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:00 pm

"Bullshit" Reox said back with a roll of his eyes "If you have encrypted files in your own system that even you cant crack it means one of two things 1) Your a danger to humans and your data was locked away or 2) You know something in your data bank no one wants you to EVER to unearth" He said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Nire looked at them both, "Ok...well...I see now that this was a mistake....Aerrow I will take her away for now I do not think she meant to show you and disrespect but you did sorta barge your way in...personally that did not seem like you at all...I always thought you entered gently when handling sensitive equipment..."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Saida couldn't help but wonder if that was true, was the fact she couldn't remember anything or know anything about herself because there was something buried. She didn't think so, she wasn't dangerous to Master Nire but she'd not gotten along in the same fashion with his brother. She didn't seem to want to think herself defective but had she really been abandoned and lock down because she had?
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Reox rolled his eyes at that "Sometimes you gotta give things tough love-Sit your ass down" He said to nie giving him a look that indicated NOT to argue with him; it was one of those serious big brother looks that instantly made the younger obey on instinct. (XD) "WHat I say is true to have this much encrypted and codded data is dangerous, Sadia herself could be dangerous...Im weary as to even un-encrypt her files for fear of what I might find..." Reox said softly.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 am

Nire, was slightly disapointed his brother did not catch his joke, but he did not try and push it. He went over and sat in a near chair. "Fine fine, but please I would like to ask you two try and work together..." He sat there a slightly pouting face.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 am

Sexual jokes went RIGHT over Reox's head the man had never been laid in his freaking life; sex was FAR from his mind when he has half an island to run; if Nire wanted Reox to get the hint he;d have to be a bit more blunt...make that a LOT more.

"I'll do my best" Reox said amused "But like I said Imsorta weary...Ill have to be careful"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 am

"Agreed," but she still wasn't sure about the other. She couldn't TRULY tell Nire she was not what he said she was or wasn't because she just didn't know. She disliked the authority his judgment could have because of her own ignorance about herself. She didn't know whether to even believe or deny his claims that she could be dangerous.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 am

(testing DSi posting ability)
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 am

"Well thats a start, least we agree on something" Reox said with a grinas he typed on his computer "I put the data I have in stasis, some of it got corrupted but I can deal with that and fix what Sadi;as security did"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:22 am

Nire chuckled at them both, "something about you both seem very similar" he continued to sit there patiently, "you both should just swap as much datat as you can....thus Reox will accomplish his work and Sai will be better off"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 am

"That sounds agreeable if that is what you want, no more dealing with the hard transfers or someone messing with my head," it wasn't all Reox's fault but some stuff he'd done REALLY made her adverse to it practically putting her security into a reactive level of being paranoid. She knew the only way he'd get anything from her now would be for her to hand it over and she'd only do that if Nire wanted that.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:06 am

Reox rolled his eyes "Good thanks bro you really know how yo make your big brother feel loved"He teased with a chuckle before he nodded Well I got most of the encrypted data, I got a LOT to work with anyway and shes still leeching my bandwidth so it sup to her when she stops using the Internet"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 am

Her head turned in his direction, "Done, 0.3 seconds before you said anything."

She looked like she expected him to have noticed right away when she had disconnected everything after dumping her data right into his lap from his laptop.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 pm

"Ah...Im mistaken...your a real smart ass" Reox said amused.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm

"You WERE mistaken," and that practically reaffirmed his statement that she was a real smart ass.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Nire glanced between his brother and his recent accidental inheritance, as if wondering if they were going to switch into a mode of still antagonizing each other while feigning a peaceful agreement to work on. Granted he knew NOTHING about Sai really which was why he was here but he didn't know where everything had unraveled between his brother and his android. He kept a seat, his eyes on his brother, watching and waiting for his next move. He'd have to likely talk to Sai about her manners cause as his brother said she was a little rusty on them even if every other manner of her programming was just fine.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Reox smirked at that "Tut tut" He said befor ehe waved a finger susddently there was the sound aof metal straining "You need ot improve on your manners other wise Ill take you apart"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next