Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a heart beat like Clock work

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 3 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:31 am

"This is your kin, Master?"

She inquired to him, making sure to have note of this individual if it was, she wasn't sorry for the way they'd mishandled the first meeting through.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 3 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 am

Reox blinekd before he eyetwitched "You need to stop using my brain as transport I can feel you messing arund in it you know" He said with a sigh before he blinekd "Shes yours?" He said surprised before he shrugged at his brothers comment "Its...home" He admitted befor ehe rolled his eyes "Its only this good becuuse Im funded by the government.,..or at least i WAS" He said softly before he blinekd at the andriods question "Yeah Im his big brother" He said before he turned back to Nire

"Well your in the right place I have a large mechanics and computer lab in the floor below us, I could hook her up to my laptop and see what I can hack into and find" He said with a grin; He doubted His brother knew he was that big a genuis.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm

The non-chalant way in which he spoke her programming made her cybernetic eyes narrow as if taking a challenge though neither Nire or Reox could see this subtle change as she stood completely still. She knew he'd be lucky to find anything pass her sophisticated albeit alien security systems.

Chibi hung back watching the brother's, she tended to be a bit shy since she had lashed out at Nire the last time they'd met. So she was there but just watching.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Nire nodded, "Well yea...." Nire could not help but feel a weak tug at his heart. He had felt guilty for a moment, he new the only person that could help him was reox but he still could not get to close he had to limit himself. He shook his head "So mind explaining it to me....." He smiled, it was one of the things he has been wanting to say for a while...but he quickly took away the smile and struggled to put a neutral face back on. He had a flat face that still had a slight grin. It was obvious he could not hide his emotions very well.
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:38 pm

"Depends on what you want me to explain" He said amused "Chibi, come with us "He said as he flicked out his phone "Say hello" he said; he figured it was only polite his 'daughter' say hello to his guests as they headed to the large elevator Reos used a key card and hand print before they stepped in and it lowered them to the 64th floor.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 pm

She did what she was instructed to, slowly possessing the phone not being sure if Reox knew anything about her practically slapping Nire before lashing out at him in the middle of the night out of nowhere. She quietly spoke a "hi" to Nire and not a bit more, likely upset that he didn't stand with his brother like she expected him to.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:57 pm

Nire gave her a stare, he was slightly annoyed, but he ignored it. "Hmph" He said it in a matter that was enough to show clear dislike for her. At first, he had saw himself as friend to her. Now tho he simply did not want to have anything to do with her. He looked around as they went down.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 am

She knew based on everything that she probably deserved it but the rejection from his brother hurt because she knew he meant something to Reox and she had ruined that. She might not had always agreed with him but if she'd have an ounce of gratitude she would have appreciated what he had done, now that seemed all gone between them and she softly quieted down.

Saida glanced over at Nire and finally spoke, the first indicator she indeed was shadowing him, "Is something amiss Master?"

Even she wasn't so stupid as to miss the tone of his voice which spoke volumes in discontent if she was perceiving it correctly.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 am

"Its nothing Sai, nothing you should concern yourself with" He then looked at her eyes, he smiled he did not get a good look at her before, so he took it upon himself to do that now. Ontop of that he was checking to make sure she was in one piece, he knew she could handle herself but ti did not stop him from paying attention to detail.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:46 am

Reox rolled his eyes in the elevator "Ever the curious one brother" He said amused a she saw him checking over Sadia, when the elevator stopped they entered into what could only be described as a lab from the future, a lot of the equipment was form the government and ten years a head of its time some of it Reox had modified to make it even better and some he;d made from scratch. "Come on"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Saida was exactly the opposite she was far from PAST constructs and civilization so if only the time gap in technology made a VOID, computers could scan her and maybe get some readings on the parts of her that humans reconstructed but a lot of the heavy encryptions and files and parts of her that never were replaced or rewritten were literally alien. You could get ahold of the codes and processes but for humans there symbols were alien but Saida could understand it with her processes but she couldn't understand it enough to teach it to others, only to act upon it in her impulses.

"As you wish," she replied but it didn't mean she'd take to ignoring things she saw or noticed in him, what kind of android would she be if she neglected him.

She tried to sink down further into the phone, last time he'd been neutral but now it really seemed as if Nire was upset with her for everything so she stayed back.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Reox didn't notice this as the light flickered on and ta computerized voice activated "Welcome, scanning guests" He said before blue light scanned sadia and Nire "Scanning complete" Reox was used to his and he flicked on several computer screens one ace he sat down for a moment "Sadia...that your name right? You mind coming here I need to look you up to my laptop"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 pm

"Affirmative," she glanced straight on at Reox before stepping forward, her steps echoing loudly as she stopped right in front of him.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Reox plugged something into his laptop and jabbed a sucker rigth in the middle of the andriods fore head before he began typing at a rapid speed "Hmmmmm"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Nire looked around in slight amazement, "Heh...surveilence of the entire island...or nearly the entire island...also impressive..." He walked over to where Sai and Reox were, for the most part ignoring Chibi.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:45 pm

"I have to keep an eye on everything that's going on at the moment the Psylos and Elena are making their moves to take over the island its kinda hard to keep track of it all" He said to Nire as he filtered through" Wow she has a lot of in encrypted files....the coding is alien to me like nothing Ive ever seen...However there's never been a decrypted code I haven't been able to unlock yet...I might have to make an un-encryption program from scratch to access the files though"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 am

Saida didn't offer any resistance physically but her security systems were a whole other thing. When Reox's programs tried to unscramble and cipher it the codes were quickly scrambled down to shroud the data within like a self defense to intrusions from outside, bring the programs efficiently to dead ends and making them get lost in a labyrinth of her data streams. Saida seemed to notice Nire's interest and actually tried to upload and download Reox's information from his computer sources.

Last edited by The Chibi Heroine on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:41 am

Reox grinned at that "Interesting" He said at this befor ehe blinekd "HEY! Dont upload my comoputer Data!" He said; yeah that TOTALLY hadnt gone past him -_-
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 am

She had tried to get away with it but she seemed to have her head glance over in his direction at the outburst and even though she had no moving mouth, it almost seemed as if she was smirking at that as if daring him to consider her a prototype now.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:53 am

Nire chuckled, "Well whats wrong with her uploading....I wanted her to get a large data input about the landscape, and the history for the time she has been buried so she could adapt to her surroundings better....you know sorta like a land upgrade and expansion."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:03 am

She knew that the data in Reox's computer was MUCH MORE then that but she figured it could be useful so she'd tried to get away with it anyways xD.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 am

"Apart from shes uploading my WHOLE COMPUTER!" Reox said with a frown "She copying all my AI and hacked files!" he grumbled "Not to mention leeching my bandwidth!" he said with a growl before he began typing really fast before Sadias upload of his computer stopped and crashed the whole thing "Heh gotcha" he said with a smirk back as her; Sadia was good but he was just as good as she was.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 am

He may have crashed it which pushed her back and stopped it cold but she recovered whatever she'd managed to personally bring into her own memory to copy over, she took whatever she could get away with. Once it came to messing with her personally it would take Reox more then fancy and fast typing to get her to be affected by his full flung crash. Her data banks swallowed the data she gotten whole, burying it within her data archives for deciphering later.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 am

Nire sighed, "Well doesn't this thing have enough Ram to handle all of that it seemed like everything was loading just fine, its not like the data would be lost to you forever, someone else would just have it" He grinned, "Besides the worst thing that could happen could be if she uploads it you can download it...."
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 am

Reox eye twitches "That's the POINT A lot of it is PERSONAL and important work, it would have been NICE to be asked little brother" he said annoyed; he sighed a little "Great she copied my photos" he said "You might wanna look at them they're all i could salvage from the house" he said softly
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next