Zibyl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a heart beat like Clock work

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 5 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by Pandar Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm

"Whoah, whoah, whoah, Reox I don't think she means any harm and that is no reason to tear her into scrap, you haven't even began to really study her," he hadn't even known that Reox could control metal as an element for that matter, "Sai, I think he is right, you could do with being a bit more mannerly. I mean what's with the difference between the way you treat me but then you disrespect my bro. You aren't going to earn yourself any points if you keep poking fun and upsetting him."
Pandar
Pandar

http://Myspace.com/Pandarshmex

Back to top Go down

It is a heart beat like Clock work - Page 5 Empty Re: It is a heart beat like Clock work

Post by The Chibi Heroine Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:41 pm

She isolated the metal, nothing of it was effecting her interior or exterior but it made her all the more wary, not like she didn't have cards up her sleeves but she really didn't want to feel threatened enough to use any arms on this human but she wouldn't let herself be endangered without defense. Finally Nire ended up entering the fray between the two of them. She didn't have an answer for why things had gone differently between her interactions with him and her interactions with his brother, they just had. Predictably it wasn't an order but it was a request and she had to heed those almost as if they were orders, "Understood....."
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Reox sighed at that "Sorry...I don;t know if you noticed but Im stressed and irritated, its not either of your faults" He said "I apologize" He said as he turned back to the computer "I just have a lot on my plate at the moment with everything that's going on on the island, this group Psylos are really starting to annoy me...Im sure you've heard of them Nire" He said

"Anyway I just have a short temper at the moment so Im sorry" He said a she began uncorrupting the data that was in stasis before he stood "That's gonna take a while" He said "And I need coffee, come on" he said as he left scooping up his phone while he was at it.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chibi Heroine Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:49 am

The thing probably Reox first noticed when he picked it up was its lack of definitive life, Chibi wasn't possessing it, in fact she was nowhere to be seen at all which was strange. Every time someone or ANYONE really approached Reox she seemed to exist there to glower and glare and torment them until they left Reox and her alone again but she had all but vanished without a single word to either Nire or Reox.

Saida predictably turned her head at that and pretty much had her mind encoding anything useful Reox could let slip in case Nire didn't know about or know as much as Reox did.
The Chibi Heroine
The Chibi Heroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 am

Nire nodded, "They aren't exactly trying to hide but even if they were they wouldn't be able to. I know pretty much about everything happening on the island. I have my ways like you have yours."

He pushed himself up out of his seat and followed his brother, motioning for Sai to follow them before he thought it out. They weren't at each others throats but he didn't know if his brother wanted her around to hear their every conversation.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Reox nodded at that "The fact they're not tyring to hide annoys me its so blatantly obvious there evil, they're little plans to get off the island is all a farce" Reox said softly before he blinked as he noticed the lack of life and tired to sense Chibi; his limit of sensing emr was 10- 15 feet from them on they'd have to of looking for her "...where did she go?"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:38 pm

"Well yeah that is fairly obvious, they aren't going anywhere but trying to make a foothold," it made it obvious who were the targets though. Not those he led, some denied or barely knew about their existence, it would be P!nk and Savior, the remnants of power on the island, "You do know they see you as an equal threat right? Since you had the place and position they want?"

Nire was a tad still feeling distant, he knew the spirit had meant well to find him and try to bring them back together. She had made him feel even worse, feel more bitter at himself for what he'd decided and done to keep everyone safe. He knew she'd done it in ignorance but it didn't negate the negative emotions her own misguided emotional maelstrom unleashed on him.

Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm

"Im aware of it, they can go fuck themselves if they think their taking me down without a fight" Reox said as he cracked his neck "Elena? Im not scared of her I have a feeling shes actually working fro Psylos, and seen as there rumor to be a bunch of psychics shes probably being controlled" Reox said simply before he grinned darkly "Being seen as a threat makes me happy, it means Im annoying those people of the world that deserve to be annoyed"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:53 pm

"I don't think they cared about you until they saw your display in the Colosseum......," the display of his power, not to mention LOSS of emotional control that came with it. Nire knew most things at the best of time but few DIDN'T know what happened that destroyed the Colosseum, both North and South side people knew of THAT.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:19 pm

"...Im glad Im a threat" Reox said "I have a doctor to go and beat the dhit out of for what he did" He said simply as he cracked his nheck "And that display in the collosuin was just the tip of the Iceberg"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:32 pm

"That was a dangerous lack of control, I don't think there was anywhere anybody was who didn't feel that, what if you tear apart half of the island or the whole island next time?"
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:39 pm

"I could do that" Roex said softly "If I really wanted, I cvould brud this whole island alive" He saiud softly "Scary to think about huh?" He said with a weak smile.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 am

"Don't think you'd want to do that, haven't ever seen you sink to P!nk's level of brutality, was this all over Chibi?"

He folded his arms, he knew his brother was loyal to his emotions deep down so he'd react strongly to them.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:26 pm

"Hey I wouldn't MEAN to" He pointed out as he shook his head "Like hell I'd sink that low" He said before he blinked and looked at the floor "...Yeah" He said softly "The doc that works for p!nk tortured her almost to the point of erasing her astral existence, and all cause he wanted to know my real name...when I found out what they did over nothing, I snapped; I wanted to tear the place apart...and considering the colosseum is no more I guess I got what I wanted" Reox said

"That's...the second time Ive almsot compleatly lost it with my powers...first time was when our parents were killed" He said before he sighed "The way things are the only person that knows my full, and real name is you, I doubt they've made the connection were brothers or ever that were friends" He said "Otherwise they'd be after you too, and that's the last thing I want"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:23 am

"So I saw......you have to get them back. Her astral body parts they won't just reappear, whatever they used on extract parts of her astral body needs to be undone and returned to her to heal otherwise it would be no different then if they cut off a hand and took it away except the fact she won't DIE from infection setting in the wound.

He was touched and a tad conflicted, he didn't know WHAT to do, he couldn't draw trouble down on their heads but Chibi was right as far as what she knew about Reox even if she presented it a bit crudely. She wondered if Reox's mercenary mentality wasn't imprinting and tempering on her youthful mind. There was no doubt in his mind anymore though, Reox did care about the spirit maybe even a lot more then he really intially meant to or wanted to.
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:40 am

"Only ehr hand is missing, the doc was kind enough to let me get ehr foot back but shes still injusred and still needs time to heal" Reox said.
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandar Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:32 pm

"And your going to get that back aren't you?"

He REALLY didn't like that, it practically screamed trap. The first time the bait had been Chibi, the next time it was a foot, and now a hand? It was obvious the individual kept trying to string Reox into crossing paths with him but what would he do AFTER he had no more body parts to negotiate with?
Pandar
Pandar

Back to top Go down

Post by Reox War Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:41 pm

"...Looks like I do';t have a choice" Reox said with a sigh" It can't be helped Im gonna meet up woith that guy again sooner or later"
Reox War
Reox War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5